Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Thick twat. Oh, spoke to someone private, who will tell you what you want to hear because they want the money to keep coming.

When I weaned my eldest the research said that a babies stomach and kidneys aren’t developed enough to properly support the proper digestion of solids before 6 months old, early weaning was linked potentially to various stomach issues/sensitivities, and the main push for it was from formula companies pushing their baby foods.

This was only 7ish years ago, so I can’t imagine much has changed since then. As per usual, this is just Gemma doing what she can to make the baby sleep all night so not to disturb her/Gorka. If she doesn’t want any criticism she should stop sharing.

Reactions: 20

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I couldn't stand the smug cow when she was in Hollyoaks and I can't stand her now. She's even worse since becoming the perfect parent.

As for her girl being in the gym; it reminds me of my friends daughter. My friend and her partner are seriously health and fitness mad and have installed it in to their daughter from a very young age. Don't get me wrong I think it's great to encourage healthy eating and exercise in very small amounts when a child is very young but my friend and her partner taking to a whole different level of extreme. They are terrified of putting on any weight. Chocolate, sweets and crisps are the devil and have been banned in their household.
Their daughter is 15 now and she has a serious eating disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Proof8

Chatty Member
When my youngest was born, my three year old cried to sleep in our room with us because "you all get to sleep together and I'm alone in my room". Broke my heart so we had all 4 of us in the bed/side cot 🤣. It was madness but I look back on it with fondness. It was like a big sleepover, the baby would wake to feed and we would all be awake raiding my snack box 😴🤣
I'm childfree so haven't had this but it sounds lovely and I bet it created a bond like no other. A true family unit feeling.
I simply can not understand how anyone could leave their child to cry. I wouldn't trust that person it just seems sinister and cold.

• Heart

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Also this morning, talking about Haribo, 'I no longer crave those rank glucose, gelatine and dextrose sweets!' followed by 'I have them on occasion if I fancy'.

What? So are they rank or not Gemma? Make your mind up.

• Haha

nanskumansku

I hate this "do your own research" crap.... Also, Gemma, guidelines are evidence based not just made up for fun🙄🙄

IllBredHen

The strained faces of Little Gorka's parents. They look so uncomfortable and I definitely think they don't like Gemma
Screenshot_20240225_115940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
This. Normally lurk on this thread, but can’t believe how viscerally uncomfortable Mia looked. Honestly feels wrong to have shared that with so many people and it didn’t really look like Gemma seemed that reassuring to her, but guess Gemma is more bothered about virtue signalling and proving she does leave her house…
and it sounds like a bunch of made up stories afterwards too. Even with the ponies that she apparently wants you can see Gemma give her a wee nudge in the back to try and encourage her forward.

poor kid is probably just trying to acclimatise after getting out the house for the first time this year

• Haha

TheHuns

the fear on that girls face omg...she literally blocked herself between the chair and wall totally bewildered and frightened, her eyes were darting everywhere like a rabbit in headlights....not the confidant little girl that Gemma likes to portray

back in the gym though, that's all that matters.
Omg I thought I was alone in thinking this. She was obviously stressed and her own mother didn’t pick up on the signs. And then posted the video as well, but what did I expect? This is the same person who posted half naked photos of her toddler on her open instagram page for anyone to look at!!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Feeding this early is against all advice. Unless she has been specifically advised to wean early she shouldn’t be encouraging others to which by saying she is might do as people will think if it’s ok for Tio it’s ok for their child
If she has been given advice specific to him she should make that clear it’s specific and professional advice she is following

Catlady1

VIP Member
Who watches their ‘reality’ show and thinks it’s relatable? Who has the money to see pre natal and post natal experts that actually identifies with those two. Who when they have work one day a week gets driven to said day of work by an executive car company during which they can have a nice sleep leisurely do their make up and get dressed. No working parents I’ve ever met. Maybe some high flying executives but like they’re watching their reality show. Even Sara Davies off dragons den goes by train a lot of the time!!