Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bringginforme

Preach it! She’s always so miserable and pissed off about something. She doesn’t do a days work and she’s moaning ‘oh I’m tired’ etc I’d love to see her go out to a full time job, look after a kid and keep a tidy home. But nope, moans that she’s tired from sitting on her ass all day having naps on the sofa.
So unrelatable it hurts!

Reactions: 6

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Yeah plus she said she had low egg count but now kids are in the super distant future?

huh??????

misslunax

She posted something about the Sainsbury's advert saying how she doesn't understand how people can be racist but then she's following Hannah Gale's new venture after she used racist slurs and has never made a proper apology. So it's okay to still support racists when it suits eh?

Hattixox

Not enough money for school shoes but enough to now buy some vans too 😂
Makes no earthly sense?! My toddlers first shoes were bought from Clark’s & every pair since! It’s no biggie. I’d rather his feet were measured properly and his shoes fit right! She buys so much tat for her house yet can’t justify a necessary purchase 🙄

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t have any issues with people rushing in a relationship, because sometimes when you know you just know. With that said, to me this all seems strange because of the fact she was so anti-men for so long.

Hattixox

Here we go.... Jake’s attempted to make the bed and she has to Instagram it... 😂
She is desperate asf! Keep some things private please love!
Also great parenting skills.. sharing a bed with a guy you just met *during a pandemic* whilst your little boys been shoved in his own room with no choice!

Lexie86

I don't get this woman at all. The whole man hating was clearly a lie and i agree with the post saying it was basically to cover her own insecurities over her very simple life. I just don't understand why any guy would look at her Instagram about inserting strangers sperm into her a mere 2 months ago, see how desperate she was for a baby and think oh she's the one for me. Most guys would run a mile, she comes over as very unhinged. I agree the tinder thing has to be a load of crap and hes the sperm donor.

I just don't believe someone could do a total 180 on their desire for a baby so quick especially as she says she has some issues.
This whole relationship stinks of desperation and even her stories today it's like she's playing house with this guy. This is all going to end in tears. I just wonder when it'll happen and if she'll be pregnant by then. This guy either has to be as unhinged as her or he'll wake up one and run, fast.

Justbeingn053y

I always find it so so funny that she never posts her replies and if she’s openly like that on her stories, I can only imagine what she’s said directly to that person. I never saw a nasty word in that message the person sent and she’s calling them an idiot and that they don’t know anything. It’s all clearly stated on the gov website that she tells everyone to go look at. She hasn’t done that since she’s been with Jake has she🤔

Lasuzie98

The way she carried herself she's not a cool cucumber at all is. She seems the kind to fall very quickly, scare a man off and then call them commitment phobes because they won't say I love you after a month. Its very disturbing he's met ru already and tucking him and I'm SURE tier 3 can't have anyone stopover unless it's work or medical so who's calling Boris?

bringginforme

Omg finally a thread for her! I can’t deal with her whinny woe is me posts all the time. Where does she get all her money from for constant house updates and changes she does? Let alone artificial insemination!

Her house is so cluttered!!!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake

Remind me again about how she’s an independent non clingy woman?

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Her new grid post is showing that she’s getting away with herself massively. “Going from one kid to three” - there’s not your kids and it’s not your job to discipline them! But also trying to imply that she’ll be in the position of having more kids soon 🤮🤮 run jake run

• Wow
Well that went south! I have a sneaky suspicion that brogy7889 may be Gem or a follower too. But let's face it we are all here for it! But I don't really care how old she is tho.

• Heart

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Would’ve been nice to include Jake in a photo 😂
This was my exact thought. It’s a perfect photo of she had conceived via a donor like she had previously tried. But this is just wrong, and confirms our suspicions that the plan was for him to be a donor all along...

Lasuzie98

Doesn't think it's safe for her son to see his dad because of covid yet happily traipsing off in a trip and meeting strangers for their sperm. I don't get this woman.

I DM’d her about the hypocrisy of her response to the sainsbury’s ad and her reply was “ignorance and racism are two very different things.” Saying that she and Hannah said racist things but the “intent to be racist wasn’t there” as if that makes everything ok.

• Wow
  • Angry