Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re the one obsessed with us being secretive; how about you lead by example?
I’m not obsessed with you being secretive, I’m stating facts. If you’re so brave, why not message Gemma directly and tell her what issues you have with her? Oh that’s right, you’re too cowardly and you’d rather sl*g her off on a hate site every day like a sad bastard…

I’m not obsessed with you being secretive, I’m stating facts. If you’re so brave, why not message Gemma directly and tell her what issues you have with her? Oh that’s right, you’re too cowardly and you’d rather sl*g her off on a hate site every day like a sad bastard…
Anyone who messages Gemma with anything other than licking her hole gets blocked 🤣

Reactions: 4
Actually I did message her a while ago offering advice on something and because it wasn’t what she wanted to hear she blocked me. ☺

Reactions: 5
I was sus the second they came in trying to poke holes at justbeingn053y 💁🏻‍♀️

I do think it’s beyond cringe she’s got an account on here though (and is potentially this newbie) and used her actual email address then has the gall to call us names for using the site, lmaoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re poking holes because they know what I’ve said is credible. Like someone said before, Tattle isn’t a hate site, it’s here for people to discuss things and criticise. The reason a lot of influencers hate the site is because they can’t control what people say because they can’t delete things like they can on Instagram etc.

Gemma is a narcissist and she will hate the fact that she can’t remove what anyone has said about her on here. Whether that newbie was her or not, she still has an account so at least one of them is her😂. She can say her friends are police all she wants, Tattle is confidential so she will have a very hard time figuring who we all are. No one here has committed any form of hate crime or commented anything that could be threatening so the police won’t be interested. If she thinks this thread is bad, she clearly hasn’t been on anyone else’s😂 which to be fair those 2 accounts haven’t been on anyone else’s thread but this so it doesn’t surprise me if it was her.

They were more focused on my story than denying what I said which goes to prove they know I’m right😂. They’re saying this is damaging for ru but I’m not being funny, by the time he’s old enough to read this, the thread will already be dead and buried! Not only that, the poor kid doesn’t have a choice but to be plastered all over her Instagram, that’s more “damaging” to him than someone commenting on here. I could go on and on but personally I don’t agree with plastering your children all over the internet for the sake of a few likes, gifted stuff and sponsorships!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.