Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
How tone deaf of her to boast about her wages this month when so many people are living on the breadline. She’s trying to show the “trolls” how great her life is but actually coming across as a horrible cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think the fall out will be entertaining though, hopefully there won’t be another child in the mix.

a couple of people on here have suggested that Gemma is using him because she’s always preaching about being an independent woman who hates Men. But I honestly think that’s a defensive front to mask her own insecurities. She’s one of those girls who wants to appear a certain way, have certain things. But they don’t naturally come to her. Shes average, always has been always will be. Average looks, average life, easy to forget. She’s not got any friends to speak of and she is probably often overlooked by men. Not because of how she looks but because she has this terrible, entitled, confrontational attitude that will put anyone off. I expect she’s always dialled it up when a guys around as so she doesn’t get rejected...text book.

I actually think she’s fallen head over heels for this guy because she’s so desperate, clearly very needy. All judgment out the window with regard to protecting Ru.

She’s a walking melting pot of personality disorders (a lot of therapy hours) and when this goes pair shaped, which it will, she’ll have an absolute tantrum. I’m yet to see her handle any criticism or stress in her life maturely and rationally. The fact she’s already posting about him on social like an immature school girl who’s never been in love before, suggests her reaction to a breakup will follow suit.

*buys popcorn*

Reactions: 13

Cjh78

Chatty Member
WAIT!
She kept him off nursery last year because of her fears of COVID and his asthma...
Yet this time around she’s thinking of sending him if for “a bit of fun”.
Nothing to do with the new boyfriend she wants to spend one on one time with....
So fake and fickle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I think is very telling about Gemma’s IG, is despite her being a pretty unknown, small-time influencer (the girl has only recently been able to swipe up) is that she’s garnered this much negativity. She’s massively disliked!

there are influencers on IG who have 50-70k following, more brand collabs, more engagement and aren’t even mentioned on this site. But Gemma’s managed to get herself a pretty active page despite being irrelevant.

speaks volumes about how she comes across

Jtk13

She apparently changed her bubble when you could do so at the beginning of December when they changed the guidelines for bubbling. If she doesn’t visit her parents then she isn’t breaking the rules as Ru’s Dad and Jake seeing his kids wouldn’t class as bubbles, children of separated parents have always been able to move between those households long before bubbles existed.

I’m no fan of her but I see so many people declaring that rules are being broken (I’m speaking generally here) when actually they aren’t. I do expect she still sees her family though so I don’t doubt she is breaking the guidelines.
Imagine changing your bubble so you could bunk up with your latest piece rather than seeing your family 🤮

iamthewalrus18

New poster here - usually a Tattle lurker but once I found this thread I had to comment 😂 I’ve followed her for ages and used to enjoy her content but as cute as Ru is, I’ve had to unfollow her. She’s started giving me really icky tory vibes lately and I don’t know how I didn’t see it sooner. You know when you can tell by someone’s face that they’re not a very nice or tolerant person? That’s her. It winds me up how privileged and entitled she is. Her new fella (and her dad when he wasn’t in the picture) has done everything in the house for her and she makes it appear as if she’s done it all herself “this only cost £400” ok but not counting the labour that’s been handed to you??? Her comment about masks today was the final straw tbh. I know they’re not mandatory anymore and it’s now up to the individual’s sense and common decency but her saying she’s glad to be rid just because it’s a slight discomfort completely sums up her self-centred attitude. It’s like she can’t see the world away from her own perfect bubble. She’s always so me, me, me. It’s so irritating!

Reactions: 11

Cjh78

Chatty Member
On the 2nd December she tweeted that she was nervous/excited/feeling sick about something...I’m going to assume it was meeting Jakey face to face for the first time.
15th December she tweets that Jakey and Ru are so cute together.
Meeting him and introducing him to your son less that 2 weeks apart?!
There’s no excuses here, that is the definition of selfish, poor parenting!

• Wow
  • Angry

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Her inbox is always open for people to send her messages if they are ttc like she is as well? I beg to differ. She replied to me when I told her I was struggling to conceive with my partner and said it doesn’t matter how you’re going about it that if it fails each month it’s disappointing. She was full of the yes I hope we both get lucky soon. Well I did and am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant so when I found out I sent her a message saying to hang on in there and hope she gets lucky too as I’ve just had a positive result. Jealous bitch couldn’t even say congratulations.she read the message and ignored me. I unfollowed after that! Spoilt entitled cow!

• Wow

Hill1994

What. The. Actual. Hell. She was literally only meeting someone to have sperm injected in her two mins ago and now she’s suddenly in a relationship and he’s met her son.... wtf. Soooo weird.

Reactions: 10

Jtk13

I'm so shocked, it's bad enough that she's let this internet guy meet her kid but to let him tuck him into bed is so disgusting. Shes always bleating on about how she loves cuddling up to him at night yet couldn't wait to fling him into his own bed so she can work on getting pregnant with this virtual stranger. Sick

• Sick

clueless

Chatty Member
After all of her anti-men talk 😂 I'm very surprised I have to say, especially after all her preaching about having a baby without a man, being a single mum by choice, spending thousands on artificial insemination, meeting creeps from sperm donor apps etc.

Maybe she's playing a longer game here. Get a boyfriend, use him for his sperm (in her words, she now has "access to sperm"!), dump him once pregnant, regain "Proud Single Mama" crown.

Jtk13

Lolling at her story. Its not safe to knock on her neighbour for a socially distanced parcel exchange but very safe to sh*g random new bf and have him and his kids round hers. She spouts so much shite

• Haha

Jtk13

Oh here we go. She is setting the scene perfectly...can't take the pill because it makes her even more moody and bitchy so let's not take one and get "accidentally pregnant" 🤣🤣 we see right through your plan honey

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Her men's gift guide on her blog which she posted on November 25th says she doesn't have any men to buy for. I wonder when she actually met this guy. I'm guessing it was only a few weeks ago, in which case it's another example of her terrible parenting. Such a bad choice to introduce a boyfriend to your child so soon into a relationship.
Christ, I didn’t realise it would be that soon. The only experience I have of this is my mum introducing me to my step dad when I was 7. They’d been together for 6 months before I met him... she wanted to be sure he was definitely going to be a permanent feature. They’ve been married 15 years now so the right choice!

I think it’s ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so fucking selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!
A child who has asthma and has kept off nursery due to worries about people not distancing.... but then let’s a stranger (let’s face it) into her home, this breaking lockdown and putting her vulnerable child at risk. 10/10 parenting.

ashreed88

I commented on the Instagram page of the company that gifted her that table to say how disgusting I thought it was that they gifted it to her and she’s ruined it already. They deleted the comment. Imagine being given a table like that and ruining it. She’s the most ungrateful hag I’ve ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

• Wow

Hill1994

672ECCF2-B134-4867-8114-8F8F883CBF43.png
Not something to brag about sis. Your son has only just potty trained and his speech isn’t that great. Focus on more important things

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ashreed88

Her tweet calling them a family really is something. No, flower, you’ve been dating for a couple of months. Imagine how his ex and Ru’s father feels seeing that. She’s insufferable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9