Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say that! Can’t believe she’s already repainting it. Just do it white and call it a day if you can’t make up your mind!

Reactions: 2
I’ll never understand why she does ADs that have no relation to her brand or what she’s about? Also how is she going to get a lovely new car when she lives in a a house that the council own? Selfish to take away someone else’s chances of a better living just because you want to spend your cash on paint and furniture all the time.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it a little strange this man who’s been in her life for a year is sleeping in the same bed as her child and she wasn’t even about?

Reactions: 7
I find it annoying that she’s constantly posting pictures all AbOuT lAsT nIgHt like nobody cares, you haven’t sold that hut to me you’ve put me off

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it a little strange this man who’s been in her life for a year is sleeping in the same bed as her child and she wasn’t even about?
This made me feel ill. I have a little boy. How naive or daft can others be in regards to introducing a stranger into your child’s life? It’s a massive massive deal. Protect your kids first and foremost always. She’s so bloody googly eyed over this man.. where are her “maternal instincts” there again she might not actually possess any..

I just think it’s so disturbing how she’s pushing the Jake is a Great stepdad narrative when they’ve not even been together twelve months…

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s so disturbing how she’s pushing the Jake is a Great stepdad narrative when they’ve not even been together twelve months…
The Tik tok she just uploaded featuring “step dad of 10 months” award… the way it’s worded you wouldn’t think Ru ever had a dad in his life. Poor bloke. Massive slap in the face to any father. Doesn’t this Jake guy have his own kids to worry about and put first?

The Tik tok she just uploaded featuring “step dad of 10 months” award… the way it’s worded you wouldn’t think Ru ever had a dad in his life. Poor bloke. Massive slap in the face to any father. Doesn’t this Jake guy have his own kids to worry about and put first?
The thing is, he’s too young to understand and that can be damaging and confusing to him. Like you said, he has his own kids to play daddy to. She so so selfish it’s unbelievable!

I have zero respect for a woman when the dad is in the picture and they act like someone came into his life and is now the father figure. She disrespectful as duck. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that kid will grow up disliking his mum for the tit she puts online. Once they’re online they are out there forever!

Last edited:
You guys have summed up what I would have said perfectly. 👏🏼 I hate it when women (single mums in particular) act like a man has “saved” them 🥴 you don’t need a man to be happy, people don’t care if you don’t have the nuclear family, it’s 2021…

It’s bizarre too as was very anti men at one stage and was very bitter and resentful in general towards relationships. Clearly one of these women who needs a man to feel worthy and secure which is really sad. Love yourself and be whole on your own first before throwing all your eggs in one basket especially with a 4 year old. The whole dynamic she over shares so much of gives me anxiety.

Reactions: 7
It’s just weird to me. The way she talks as well is like Rue hasn’t got a dad at all until Jake the most Amazing Person To Ever Exist came along. He did and still does have a dad.

screams of disrespect.

From experience I am sure Ru’s dad is probably feeling a little bit replaced and I am sure so is Jakes kids mum. Why do some parents do this? The instant they get with someone else they suddenly act like the other parent doesn’t exists? I think it’s a narcissist trait

Really awkwardly framed photo of Ru at the pub… looks like she’s trying to hide someone say next to him?
Does anyone remember if she had any grid posts of her and jake? I was sure she had one from when they stayed in a hotel and wore *that* dress but it’s not there now

Really awkwardly framed photo of Ru at the pub… looks like she’s trying to hide someone say next to him?
Does anyone remember if she had any grid posts of her and jake? I was sure she had one from when they stayed in a hotel and wore *that* dress but it’s not there now
Ignore me, she’s now posted a selfie of them altogether 😅 just to prove me wrong of course 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always think photos of her and her brother boyfriend are so awkward and lack chemistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.