Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not enough money for school shoes but enough to now buy some vans too 😂
Makes no earthly sense?! My toddlers first shoes were bought from Clark’s & every pair since! It’s no biggie. I’d rather his feet were measured properly and his shoes fit right! She buys so much tat for her house yet can’t justify a necessary purchase 🙄

Reactions: 6
Makes no earthly sense?! My toddlers first shoes were bought from Clark’s & every pair since! It’s no biggie. I’d rather his feet were measured properly and his shoes fit right! She buys so much tat for her house yet can’t justify a necessary purchase 🙄
Calls it a bargain but has spent more money. Clarks aren’t all that they’re cracked up to be to be honest, I find them too expensive for what they’re worth but some consider them ‘quality’ I have found better shoes at lower prices in other stores like Next or Asda.

Reactions: 1
Calls it a bargain but has spent more money. Clarks aren’t all that they’re cracked up to be to be honest, I find them too expensive for what they’re worth but some consider them ‘quality’ I have found better shoes at lower prices in other stores like Next or Asda.
I agree with this and I don't always think they measure correctly either.

duck me, I wouldn’t use her as an advert for x2 more nourished hair based off her recent post. Her hair is crispy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me, I wouldn’t use her as an advert for x2 more nourished hair based off her recent post. Her hair is crispy!
I’ve been saying it for ages, her hair is so dead. She either needs to restart and get a pixie cut (her face shape would suit it imo), or she needs to completely grow it out. When she ran her hands through her hair in a story one time and it was stiff as steel I cringed so so hard. My hair isn’t that healthy atm due to covid and being cautious still but at least it’s not stiff and dry looking.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been saying it for ages, her hair is so dead. She either needs to restart and get a pixie cut (her face shape would suit it imo), or she needs to completely grow it out. When she ran her hands through her hair in a story one time and it was stiff as steel I cringed so so hard. My hair isn’t that healthy atm due to covid and being cautious still but at least it’s not stiff and dry looking.
Agreed! I’m sure if she attempted to spike it up it’d stay up on its own accord! I think we’ve all been on hair journeys but seriously someone needs to tell her to just start fresh. It’s frazzled and looks almost deep fried 🤣

Can’t believe she wants to buy garden furniture but she was being stingy over Ru needing school shoes. Surely she must be buying everything on credit

Reactions: 5
She’s gonna have a shock when she attempts to buy the type of garden furniture she probably wants at low prices… unless she gets an #ad for them

Will deffo be a beg for free tit knowing this clown! Casually drop hints and hope some business is stupid enough to gift her something! Yawn!!!!!
Yep!! And if not she’ll buy it on finance I’m sure. Cause otherwise I have no clue where all her money comes from!!

Yep!! And if not she’ll buy it on finance I’m sure. Cause otherwise I have no clue where all her money comes from!!
Maybe her parents help her out a lot plus benefits, not sure if she gets child maintenance. Also finance as you say.

Completely unrealistic, I hope other single mums don't think they can achieve all that via Instagram. I do think she's good at photographs and would make a great photographer. Thats my compliment for the day 😛

• Haha
Maybe her parents help her out a lot plus benefits, not sure if she gets child maintenance. Also finance as you say.

Completely unrealistic, I hope other single mums don't think they can achieve all that via Instagram. I do think she's good at photographs and would make a great photographer. Thats my compliment for the day 😛
She’s unrepeatable to even those families with two “average” incomes in my opinion! She spend a lot on unnecessary stuff or things that don’t need replacing. I wouldn’t be surprised if her parents help her, lovely for her but really not showing the reality of being a single mum

I’m sorry but repainting your bedroom for the millionth time so you’re “ready for the darker days coming up” is the most ridiculous reason I’ve ever heard 😂 who the duck redecorates their house simply for the changing of seasons??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.