Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories this morning not marked as #ad (unless she’s hidden it really well) even though she’s said she’s ‘working’ with Lick. 🙄 how does she get away with so much when it’s literally her job?!

Painting her panelling again?! How many coats is it now? The room will be getting smaller the amount of inches of paint she’s slapping on.

Reactions: 2
Painting her panelling again?! How many coats is it now? The room will be getting smaller the amount of inches of paint she’s slapping on.
Her room must of shrunk a good few centimetres in the past 2 years with all that paint surely😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She just put “working with”, I’m sure from Emily Canhams thread you have to do #ad(work with them). Working with any brand is an ad.

She’s not actually promoting a product though is she, she’s posted free paint samples that anyone can get for free…

If she was a customer I don’t feel she would put ‘working with’, more likely ‘using @lick’ or ‘trying @lick paint’. Her wording implies a business relationship to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s not actually promoting a product though is she, she’s posted free paint samples that anyone can get for free…
She’s definitely promoting a product though? She even promoted a paint of theirs that is similar to the paint she’s already got in her bedroom. She’s 100% promoting them with the way she’s doing it.

Reactions: 2
you have all this time to watch Gemma and be on this thread everyday though, you’re actually obsessed it’s a bit weird
Gemma just get off the thread already. I see you watching the thread religiously and only comment back on my stuff no one else’s.

Reactions: 4
Gemma just get off the thread already. I see you watching the thread religiously and only comment back on my stuff no one else’s.
I’m actually one of the “friends” that you know, she has none of and can’t believe how scary your behaviour is, you’re not ok hun

Hey Gemma 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

@youmustbestupid You do know it’s so blatantly obvious that you’re Gemma? You type and talk exactly like her. Maybe go spend time with your son? Eh?
I couldn’t give a rats arse if you think I’m Gemma, she has the same opinions as me because we’re normal people who don’t spend all of our time on a hate site. maybe go spend some time living your life? You clearly haven’t got one 😂

Whilst we’re here guys, log out of your account and go to forget the password and type gems email in that you can find on her Instagram if no one believes she has an account. I’m not too stupid after all.

I couldn’t give a rats arse if you think I’m Gemma, she has the same opinions as me because we’re normal people who don’t spend all of our time on a hate site. maybe go spend some time living your life? You clearly haven’t got one 😂
You’re spending your time here now darling don’t fool yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.