Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we’re here guys, log out of your account and go to forget the password and type gems email in that you can find on her Instagram if no one believes she has an account. I’m not too stupid after all.

You’re spending your time here now darling don’t fool yourself.
Again, I’m not Gemma but even if I was that wouldn’t prove tit would it 😂😂 you really are stupid, but more than that you’re psychotic which is far worse

Reactions: 1
Christ, whoever you are, you’re rude as hell.
it’s weird what you class as rude, considering you’re on a thread slating someone you don’t know and have never met as well as bringing an innocent child into it, quite frankly that just makes you disgusting

it’s weird what you class as rude, considering you’re on a thread slating someone you don’t know and have never met as well as bringing an innocent child into it, quite frankly that just makes you disgusting
No slating, just criticising. Which everyone does on a daily basis 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you think this thread is bad, you should read some others, we are extremely tame over here. And we only ever mention her child when we’re concerned for him, again, perfectly reasonable to do so.
Calling people names for absolutely no reason, knowing nothing about them makes you rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear lord
No slating, just criticising. Which everyone does on a daily basis 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you think this thread is bad, you should read some others, we are extremely tame over here. And we only ever mention her child when we’re concerned for him, again, perfectly reasonable to do so.
Calling people names for absolutely no reason, knowing nothing about them makes you rude.
Amen sista

• Heart
Reactions: 2
wait - read your last sentence again. isn’t that exactly what you do over here on a daily basis??? 😂

Dear lord

Amen sista
we know enough about you though don’t we? You live on Gemma’s sisters street, you live in her parents village, you were on her university course, you know everything about Ru and his dads relationship, anything else you want to add to the long list?

wait - read your last sentence again. isn’t that exactly what you do over here on a daily basis??? 😂
Can’t speak for others on this site (although the people on this thread are a good bunch!) but I don’t name call. And even if I did, you’re telling me you’ve never called someone a name in their life? Oh wait, I can scroll up a few comments and see it for myself :)

Reactions: 3

we know enough about you though don’t we? You live on Gemma’s sisters street, you live in her parents village, you were on her university course, you know everything about Ru and his dads relationship, anything else you want to add to the long list?
Not until your good friend has more tea to spill on you.

Last edited:
😂😂 you do know she knows about this thread right? Otherwise how would her friends… Clearly not her email is it mate
Yes and we’re quite aware of your previous accounts commenting on this thread, Gemma. So to make yourself try and look more realistic you’ve clearly started on the burner emails. Don’t think you’re clever. We know your games 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes and we’re quite aware of your previous accounts commenting on this thread, Gemma. So to make yourself try and look more realistic you’ve clearly started on the burner emails. Don’t think you’re clever. We know your games 😘
the thing is, I don’t care if you think I’m her as I’ve already said. I’m just here to tell you how pathetic you are by spending all this time stalking someone you don’t know online and then discussing their every move. It must take a lot of effort to hate someone? You must be such a bitter and horrible person, I’m glad I can’t relate

• Haha
the thing is, I don’t care if you think I’m her as I’ve already said. I’m just here to tell you how pathetic you are by spending all this time stalking someone you don’t know online and then discussing their every move. It must take a lot of effort to hate someone? You must be such a bitter and horrible person, I’m glad I can’t relate
We’re supposedly wasting our time on here yet you’re not? Why are you even here? You’re not going to change our opinions? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.