Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 weeks along and huge?!
Not long ago went through a miscarriage?
Quick work after a miscarriage considering she was sore and painful etc .
I would NEVER wish badly upon anybody ,but is this really what Instagram people do these days?
I don't see any of it adding up

4 bed council house pending 🙄
To be fair to her, I miscarried November 2018, was a very long drawn out affair over nearly two months leading with me going into labour, I finally stopped bleeding late December and fell pregnant the first time we had sex. She’s two now. It’s definitely possible and you’re supposedly more fertile immediately after miscarriage or birth. I’m pregnant again and my first trimester “bloat” just didn’t go down and I had a full bump around 12 weeks, was definitely uterus and not bloating 🤣

But definitely getting vibes that they’ll be after a bigger house pretty sharpish. Can’t imagine having a baby with someone I’ve never lived with…

Reactions: 2
NEW THREAD :
Jake oh jake you've done the deed !!

Your baby will now be plastered all over for the Instagram GREED

Reactions: 2
Here's an idea Gem, stop feeding your boy shyte and then he might not randomly spew all the time!!

Her son’s back at school and she’s only sitting down to work at 1:30pm… 🤦🏻‍♀️ By the time she’s got into a task it’ll be time to pick him up!

Her son’s back at school and she’s only sitting down to work at 1:30pm… 🤦🏻‍♀️ By the time she’s got into a task it’ll be time to pick him up!
Wait till the baby comes along she’ll actually have to get off her arse and do something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.