Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a “teenager” don’t forget🥴 you do realise people can live close and go to the same university😂
I never said the sister referred to was a teenager. I said the next one along from them is a teenager. But looking at what you’ve said there’s inconsistencies, if you live on the same street as her sister who doesn’t live in the same village as her parents it would appear from other forms of social media, but also lived in the same village as her parents, were in the same university course as Gemma but somehow seem to be everywhere her family is? Idk I’m just saying it doesn’t add up to me, but realistically I don’t give a shite. Say as you please, I’ll still sleep soundly tonight. 🥱

I never said the sister referred to was a teenager. I said the next one along from them is a teenager. But looking at what you’ve said there’s inconsistencies, if you live on the same street as her sister who doesn’t live in the same village as her parents it would appear from other forms of social media, but also lived in the same village as her parents, were in the same university course as Gemma but somehow seem to be everywhere her family is? Idk I’m just saying it doesn’t add up to me, but realistically I don’t give a shite. Say as you please, I’ll still sleep soundly tonight. 🥱
The post was made last year a lot can change you know😂 like I’ve said take the info as you will, you all believed it when she didn’t pop onto the thread that’s all I’m saying. Cba with this thread anymore, it was dead anyway.

Reactions: 1
what in gods name is going on here ?? Pls no fighting , I can’t take the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that went south! I have a sneaky suspicion that brogy7889 may be Gem or a follower too. But let's face it we are all here for it! But I don't really care how old she is tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, a bit of a lurker…but I have some not very interesting tea ☕
My sister currently lives in York while at Uni and one of her friends went on a date with someone who looks very similar to Jake the other day. Does anyone know if he has a very similar looking brother?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys, a bit of a lurker…but I have some not very interesting tea ☕
My sister currently lives in York while at Uni and one of her friends went on a date with someone who looks very similar to Jake the other day. Does anyone know if he has a very similar looking brother?
Be careful, a certain someone doesn’t like tea or speculation that isn’t credible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean, it could have been a similar looking brother or cousin. I was just taken aback by the resemblance…

I don't like her most recent post. It just never sits right with me when they get paid to do an ad and use mental health as their content for that. It feels a bit exploitative?

For those who have that daily struggle with their mental health - if only a bloody fit bit were the answer!

I mean, it could have been a similar looking brother or cousin. I was just taken aback by the resemblance…
I’d just wonder why if he did, instead of choosing to date someone in his own hometown why he’d travel up to York to do it. Maybe he’s a twin or just a ruthless bastard 😂

• Haha
I don't like her most recent post. It just never sits right with me when they get paid to do an ad and use mental health as their content for that. It feels a bit exploitative?

For those who have that daily struggle with their mental health - if only a bloody fit bit were the answer!
I actually think fit bits can cause mental health issues! Being obsessed with tracking calories can be very harmful and if some of her following have or had an eating disorder or body dysmorphia it can be so so damaging! It’s almost using it to battle one issue to then gain another. I don’t dispute it helps people, but without realising it can also do a lot of damage.

Perhaps she goes on the beg instead.
I don’t know how, her following to engagement ratio is a bit shite.
Perhaps she goes on the beg instead.

My word I've just seen the post. The girl has no shame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.