Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you’re loving the fact she’s on tattle then 😭 she comes across as spoiled though so I believe the story. She gets stroppy with people just for giving her advice (she asked for) that she doesn’t want to hear so makes sense.

edit: love the irony in her celebrating the mandatory status of masks being lifted a few weeks ago to her now complaining she’s so poorly she feels like she’s got covid. I don’t wish ill on her and hope she feels better soon, but it’s certainly ironic.
To be honest, yes! I am bleeping loving it! More for the fact of everyone else also seeing her true “personality”. I don’t agree with hate and I think that’s a strong word to just toss around but I love seeing what other people also think about her. No doubt myself and the rest of the girls will get blocked when she reads this later but it’s worth it lmao.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, yes! I am bleeping loving it! More for the fact of everyone else also seeing her true “personality”. I don’t agree with hate and I think that’s a strong word to just toss around but I love seeing what other people also think about her. No doubt myself and the rest of the girls will get blocked when she reads this later but it’s worth it lmao.
I used to follow at the time she was trying for a baby through sperm donor (Jake 😂😂) as I was trying for a baby the traditional way with my partner. I messaged her a couple of times regarding ovulation tests etc and she messaged very brief replies back like she couldn’t be bothered. When I eventually conceived I messaged her and she didn’t even double tap it for a love heart reply. Spoilt witch was clearly very jealous! Unfollowed her straight after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
LMAO! You know what, this goes to show how fickle social media is because I forgot about her going up the Peak District. Been there recently myself and it’s bloody lovely. Do think she’s piling on how poorly she is though

We were both doing graphic design at teeside and we shared mutual friends on the course, she has always been toxic. She’s also quite manipulative when someone disagrees and falls out with her. We did some group work and she would always go in a mood like a toddler when some of her ideas wouldn’t get used. She’d always try and make people feel bad for it which is the reason most of us don’t speak to her anymore!
desperate for you to spill the tea : has she ever had friends ?? She just seems so miserable and lonely and the sort to have massive fallouts over nothing and not being forgiving or understanding that other people have lives … I’ve never seen her out with the girls or even mentioning having female friends .. was she like this at uni ?

desperate for you to spill the tea : has she ever had friends ?? She just seems so miserable and lonely and the sort to have massive fallouts over nothing and not being forgiving or understanding that other people have lives … I’ve never seen her out with the girls or even mentioning having female friends .. was she like this at uni ?
she did have a few before she had Instagram followers😂 yes she had friends at uni, like I said we both shared mutuals! After ru she kind of just dropped off a bit which is why I don’t know up to date details on everything! When I find things out I will jump on and let you all know.

By friends I mean 2 btw👆She didn’t even finish the course, she left halfway through the final year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m usually just a lurker and all for the drama, but on another thread you’ve said you’re 20… I’ve been following Gemma for years and I’m sure she’s like nearly 30 now so impossible for you to have been at uni at the same time as her??

Who are you to her really, what’s the real goss 😂
she’s at least 26 because she had her kid in the last year of uni I think … so hmmm … maybe our insider isn’t such an insider after all !

Reactions: 1
First of all, my account isn’t private. Secondly, as you’re a new member you must not know you can only edit comments within the first hour of it being posted. Amazingly on your keyboard the number 2 is next to 3. By the time I had come back on to tattle I was too late to correct and plenty more comments had been posted after so didn’t bother to do a second post for a minor typo. Thirdly, I am 30 and was of age to be at uni at the same time. As you can see from my comments on other threads, I grew up in Yorkshire and moved this year. Finally, all my comments are on the syd and ell, zoella, grace Beverly and many other female threads. Unless the baby daddy is into women influencers or gay, I have no idea why your detective skills brought you to this conclusion. If you don’t believe the info I share, that’s completely fine, take it as you will. There’s a lot of speculation going on, on the thread, I’m just sharing what I believe to be true to my best knowledge.

Reactions: 2
hmmmm not a great story considering you were talking about being 20 and affording to move out? Not something a 30 year old graduate would be saying tbh

who’s sister are you?
Incase you were unaware sweetie, there happened to be a global pandemic last year, and unfortunately I’m one of many that went on furlough. Unfortunately I’m not as lucky as Gemma, and don’t get housing on the social. What are you on about, who’s sister am I??😂 very bizarre question to ask! Like I said, take it or leave it, it isn’t the be all end all of anyone’s day and doesn’t have a single impact.

nothing bizarre about it just trying to work out who you are since you’re clearly full of it lol. You never addressed how you’ve stated that you live on Gemma’s sisters street yet her siblings are all kids still? I’m interested to know if your “insider info” has any actual credibility because so far it seems not so much
You are quite clearly Gemma as you are becoming very defensive. You know what I’ve said is credible, end of discussion.

As for smelling fishy, you brought the scent with you when you hopped on the thread.

This is getting more and more off topic… Frankly I believe JustBeingNo53y. They’ve been a user since June last year and what does somebody have to gain by making up lies about other people? None of actually know her siblings true ages being as she never talks about them, and who’s to say these siblings share the same dad? 🙄

moving on… I’m interested to see her TikTok stats. 930 followers but very very average views.

Reactions: 3
I have nothing to be defensive about I’m just asking you for information and you’re refusing to answer… I’ve followed Gemma for years as we have children the same age and I know most of the ins and outs so I’m calling you out on your false stories
You was getting very personal and was adamant I’m incorrect. I refuse to answer personal questions on a thread where it is against the guidelines and don’t owe you anything. I quite frankly wouldn’t be on this thread if I didn’t know of you at the end of the day. I have no personal gain. Tattle is a website where people speculate, prove and disprove information. That is what the site is for. Don’t like it? Get off it. I’m not being funny, if I wasn’t credible, why do I know the small details that your “friend” has shared with me. She must be an amazing friend to you, maybe a reevaluation is needed?

I think it’s relevant when commenting on someone’s life that we’re not here wasting our time on made up crap. You’d be surprised at what I’ve seen on other threads… Gemma has spoken loads about her house as you all know as its been discussed on here previously and how she got it because her parents was overcrowded yet this person says and I quote “all the siblings live their own separate lives”

believe what you want but I can smell the 💩 from here
Lmao if you believe every word or things she says you are bleeping deluded darling

I think it’s relevant when commenting on someone’s life that we’re not here wasting our time on made up crap. You’d be surprised at what I’ve seen on other threads… Gemma has spoken loads about her house as you all know as its been discussed on here previously and how she got it because her parents was overcrowded yet this person says and I quote “all the siblings live their own separate lives”

believe what you want but I can smell the 💩 from here
Aren’t the siblings literally teenagers besides one of her sisters (the one she moved out with?) I swear the next one down from them is literally 15

exactly yet this person says they all live their own separate lives?? They’re not even adults yet lol. I’ll happily take insider info but not when it’s fake news
Lmao never said they lived on their own, the topic was on your sister and I never once stated she lived in her own. Have a deeper look through…

ooooooooop
Yes they don’t ALL share a household. Never specified who does/doesn’t live at home. Quite clearly you Gemma because a stranger wouldn’t be so bothered. Get a grip and go look after your poor child. Will not state the village I lived in but it’s right next to Scarborough in the same one as your parents lovely x

Yes they don’t ALL share a household. Never specified who does/doesn’t live at home. Quite clearly you Gemma because a stranger wouldn’t be so bothered. Get a grip and go look after your poor child. Will not state the village I lived in but it’s right next to Scarborough in the same one as your parents lovely x
Go take some boring ass pictures to put on your Instagram account and take care of your child, he’s had too much neglect since jakey came along, must be difficult on his mental health. You seem to have lived on this thread all day, you turned your email notifs on? Just for this thread? You’re obsessed for someone who isn’t GEMMA

Rant over get a grip, you never denied the info I shared about you, you just found random info to pick at with your amazing detective skills. Get off the thread.

I don’t know why you’re convinced I’m Gemma, I just know a lot more than you claim to
Must know her so personally then since she doesn’t share much haha

I don’t know why you’re convinced I’m Gemma, I just know a lot more than you claim

still doesn’t explain how you claimed to be on her uni course as well as now saying you lived in her home town. It’s almost like you follow her around
Then lived on the same street as her sister, who upon a little investigating seems to have moved a distance away from the family towards South Yorkshire. 🤔

Then lived on the same street as her sister, who upon a little investigating seems to have moved a distance away from the family towards South Yorkshire. 🤔
She’s a “teenager” don’t forget🥴 you do realise people can live close and go to the same university😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.