Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t want the dad to see him because she has an obsession with wanting things to herself. At the time he was born they weren’t together as far as I am aware as she got pregnant in uni, I can only really go off what their closer friends have said/mentioned. He apparently had taken her to court countless times and each time she basically went against the court and didn’t let him see ru. I believe he only sees ru when he is at her parents but ru and his dad do talk and they do have a good relationship. Yes it’s true, she has little to no friends and I think she likes it that way. The reason she wanted a sperm donor is not because of her eggs, it’s because she didn’t want a dad involved like ru. She wanted something to herself that nobody else had to share. She didn’t like the fact ru’s was on the scene and that ru had someone else to love that wasn’t her. I also believe her parents pushed her to allow his dad into his life. When jakey came along, according to her “friend” (not really a friend as she doesn’t even like her lmao) she almost neglected ru in a sense that she wasn’t giving him much attention anymore, she was just shoving him on his iPad and on the Xbox his dad gave him whilst she was getting pissed in the kitchen with her new boyf. That’s as much as I have as I’m not close with either of them, just know through others that are closer to them.
Hate to say it because I always try and see the best in people but this doesn’t surprise me. We could see from insta that as soon as Jake came on the scene that Ru was left to his own devices and immediately had to go into his own bed from co-sleeping with her - that can’t have been good for his mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
BCDC1850-C309-42A1-A93A-B811D820B605.jpeg

Take it her life is also just as interesting reading her tattle page every night? Don’t throw stones in glass houses…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, and nobody here is making up any lies! Do me a lemon. We're just commenting on the hypocrisy and nonsense of what she herself puts out there (y)

Reactions: 2
Very rich from someone who spends her very large amount of spare childfree time rearranging and dismantling her council property to fill the emptiness in her life. I’ve never witnessed someone so dissatisfied/bitter and clearly in need of a lot of therapy. We all know her new boyfriend must have a screw loose to even entertain her. She’s a textbook narcissist.. made even clearer over her apparent control of her sons relationship with his father.

Not many other influencers your size have nearly 50 pages about them , says more about you than us I think Jemma 😚

Reactions: 5
Frankly I think it’s pathetic she’s counting the months with Jake. “Happy 8 months” duck awf it’s hardly a milestone love

Also her thread is slow moving. The last posts on the previous page dated back to the 20th and it’s now the 28th so it’s not as though we’re having a gossip every second of every day about miss entitlement

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hey Gem, if you were boring and a decent person we wouldn’t have anything to talk about 😘 keep on scrounging your council house and taking it away from someone who needs it hun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she got a £500 tap installed for free and then makes a post about how it’s cheaper than others.. £500 is A LOT of money for many people!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 683814
Take it her life is also just as interesting reading her tattle page every night? Don’t throw stones in glass houses…
I CAN ASSURE YOU every bit of what I had written is true. She can pass it off all she wants I don’t actually give a duck. No one comes on tattle just to read about themselves, she must be a regular user on the site lmao having a good ol’ dabble on other people’s threads. Also not one thing I said was “hate”. FACTS AREN'T HATE GEMMA. And also, I don’t need help darling, you do. Imagine having enough precious time on your hands to read the thread you silly sausage. I have a wonderful life, and I also have plenty of free time because I don’t have a sperm donor bf and a child to neglect every time he’s over. Hope you’ve enjoyed your evening sweetheart, by the sounds of it you don’t have the precious time to read this so I guess you’ll never see this.

View attachment 683814
It’s ironic that she questions our lives in regards to career and friends - two things that she does not have!
She may say that she has a career but it is not sustainable, she will be old news in no time, especially with her narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Influencing is a dying career. I said it on someone else’s thread but blogging has actually died and Instagram is on its way out. TikTok is the next big thing, but in order to do well on TikTok you need to have
A) a personality
B) a very specific niche.

Influencing is a dying career. I said it on someone else’s thread but blogging has actually died and Instagram is on its way out. TikTok is the next big thing, but in order to do well on TikTok you need to have
A) a personality
B) a very specific niche.
I was going to come on the thread yesterday and say it was so obvious why she was suddenly promoting her TikTok. Because she knows that it’s the ‘current’ platform and Instagram is dying a slow death. She’s missed the boat on TikTok.

She’s been way too slow to get on it but not only that, she hasn’t got a snappy enough personality for it and her niche isn’t exactly specific? Like what would you class her as? She dips into too many. Should’ve got on it 18 months ago like most of the top accounts.

Reactions: 1
Can't find my comment now but I mentioned my friend had messaged her about taking things from her house when she moves AND MY FRIEND ACTUALLY LIKED HER AND WASN'T BITCHING she's now been blocked so Gem must be on these sites all day long. Friend is a bit miffed but said she's not missing out on any riveting content...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't find my comment now but I mentioned my friend had messaged her about taking things from her house when she moves AND MY FRIEND ACTUALLY LIKED HER AND WASN'T BITCHING she's now been blocked so Gem must be on these sites all day long. Friend is a bit miffed but said she's not missing out on any riveting content...
No way! But it doesn't actually surprise me one bit. Anyone who disagrees with her gets that kind of treatment. She loves when people blow up her arse. Probably best thing for your friend. She's toxic!

I’ve been meaning to say, but I haven’t had the time to log on 💁🏻‍♀️ Noticed she’s getting her grimey garden done as she said so on her stories last week or the week before. Maybe reading here did do some good for her. 😂

here’s a tip Gemma: Slab it over entirely if you can’t be arsed to trip the grass

Reactions: 1
No way! But it doesn't actually surprise me one bit. Anyone who disagrees with her gets that kind of treatment. She loves when people blow up her arse. Probably best thing for your friend. She's toxic!
We were both doing graphic design at teeside and we shared mutual friends on the course, she has always been toxic. She’s also quite manipulative when someone disagrees and falls out with her. We did some group work and she would always go in a mood like a toddler when some of her ideas wouldn’t get used. She’d always try and make people feel bad for it which is the reason most of us don’t speak to her anymore!

• Wow
Bet you’re loving the fact she’s on tattle then 😭 she comes across as spoiled though so I believe the story. She gets stroppy with people just for giving her advice (she asked for) that she doesn’t want to hear so makes sense.

edit: love the irony in her celebrating the mandatory status of masks being lifted a few weeks ago to her now complaining she’s so poorly she feels like she’s got covid. I don’t wish ill on her and hope she feels better soon, but it’s certainly ironic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.