Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kitchen looks even smaller with her improvements. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of work she has if she moves. Everything will need to go back to how it was.

Reactions: 1
I know, most families wouldn’t just have £400 spare to do up each room as they wish as much as she does! Can’t understand it, I’ve really gone off her
She acts as if £400 is petty cash. I know she’s done it over months but still. She’s no reading the room, especially when people are still financially recovering from the pandemic and will be for a long while.

I wonder if she gets her rent paid for her? She never talks about paying her rent on the house, I know it’s not the most common talked about thing but it might explain why she has so much cash floating about. Or it’s extremely low rent

Isn’t this to be expected in today’s world? I could understand if it was last week they charged her one price and now it’s gone up but it certainly doesn’t read like that. Why does she think the world owes her so much?

Does she not realise many businesses especially small ones have had to increase prices due to the pandemic?! They’ve suffered enough without her moaning about petty tit. Sick of her selfish brain dead view on everything that doesn’t happen to go in her favour!
93E36E10-6C1B-4387-8B33-C1986CEB1C96.jpeg

I wonder if she gets her rent paid for her? She never talks about paying her rent on the house, I know it’s not the most common talked about thing but it might explain why she has so much cash floating about. Or it’s extremely low rent
I imagine with her living in a housing association house the costs are drastically cut to meet her income. Which I’m sure she wasn’t honest about so is probably paying a pittance in comparison to others renting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Isn’t this to be expected in today’s world? I could understand if it was last week they charged her one price and now it’s gone up but it certainly doesn’t read like that. Why does she think the world owes her so much?

Does she not realise many businesses especially small ones have had to increase prices due to the pandemic?! They’ve suffered enough without her moaning about petty tit. Sick of her selfish brain dead view on everything that doesn’t happen to go in her favour!
View attachment 659958

I imagine with her living in a housing association house the costs are drastically cut to meet her income. Which I’m sure she wasn’t honest about so is probably paying a pittance in comparison to others renting.
There’s no way her rent is anywhere near as much as privately renting. We pay £700 per month for a two bed apartment on a town/village border. It’s really nice but expensive! I’m sure council rent is around the £300-400 a month mark

There’s no way her rent is anywhere near as much as privately renting. We pay £700 per month for a two bed apartment on a town/village border. It’s really nice but expensive! I’m sure council rent is around the £300-400 a month mark
No wonder she has money to burn then 😒 I don’t think it would rub people the wrong way as much if she didn’t constantly brag and show off how much disposable income!

Lol.. not your newbuild though Gemma to do what you like to it
More like council owned property 😂

I see no difference in her hair apart from a few curls?

My friend is quite pally with her and doesn't want to be named as she likes her content 🙄 but she told her she'd be taking all the bits with her when she moves. So she'd be leavonf the house empty for those who move in?

I keep saying she needs a dramatic hair change which she really does. Her hair is just beyond frazzled

She’s in Loch Lomond, let’s hope she’s learned from the inghams mistake 🤭

• Haha
Here come the staged, posed and filtered photos!
Probably the primary reason she’s gone to Scotland, not to spend quality time exploring with her son.

Here come the staged, posed and filtered photos!
Probably the primary reason she’s gone to Scotland, not to spend quality time exploring with her son.
The whole trip was probably some PR free trip anyway.

She can’t even be arsed to make sure her sons new teddy was packed, obvs too busy staring at Jakes face 🤣

She’s in Loch Lomond, let’s hope she’s learned from the inghams mistake 🤭
oh no what happened there? Says she's got no accommodation booked, good luck to her. I'm visiting my parents in Scotland in a few weeks & wanted to visit the Highlands, everything is fully booked or so expensive.

I’m off to Scotland in the highlands in August and booked months ago and even then found it nearly impossible to find somewhere to stay. Last minute doesn’t work post-pandemic unfortunately!

oh no what happened there? Says she's got no accommodation booked, good luck to her. I'm visiting my parents in Scotland in a few weeks & wanted to visit the Highlands, everything is fully booked or so expensive.
They caught media attention for not wearing safety vests on the lake. Big controversy and made themselves look stupid saying they were getting trolled because they’re “famous”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m off to Scotland in the highlands in August and booked months ago and even then found it nearly impossible to find somewhere to stay. Last minute doesn’t work post-pandemic unfortunately!

They caught media attention for not wearing safety vests on the lake. Big controversy and made themselves look stupid saying they were getting trolled because they’re “famous”
Also adding in that when they were informed of using life jackets by the on site water safety guy, they were evasive and accused him of stalking them, then essentially gave all their fans the go ahead to leave his nasty reviews on his business page and death threats 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
New poster here - usually a Tattle lurker but once I found this thread I had to comment 😂 I’ve followed her for ages and used to enjoy her content but as cute as Ru is, I’ve had to unfollow her. She’s started giving me really icky tory vibes lately and I don’t know how I didn’t see it sooner. You know when you can tell by someone’s face that they’re not a very nice or tolerant person? That’s her. It winds me up how privileged and entitled she is. Her new fella (and her dad when he wasn’t in the picture) has done everything in the house for her and she makes it appear as if she’s done it all herself “this only cost £400” ok but not counting the labour that’s been handed to you??? Her comment about masks today was the final straw tbh. I know they’re not mandatory anymore and it’s now up to the individual’s sense and common decency but her saying she’s glad to be rid just because it’s a slight discomfort completely sums up her self-centred attitude. It’s like she can’t see the world away from her own perfect bubble. She’s always so me, me, me. It’s so irritating!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.