Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here - usually a Tattle lurker but once I found this thread I had to comment šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve followed her for ages and used to enjoy her content but as cute as Ru is, Iā€™ve had to unfollow her. Sheā€™s started giving me really icky tory vibes lately and I donā€™t know how I didnā€™t see it sooner. You know when you can tell by someoneā€™s face that theyā€™re not a very nice or tolerant person? Thatā€™s her. It winds me up how privileged and entitled she is. Her new fella (and her dad when he wasnā€™t in the picture) has done everything in the house for her and she makes it appear as if sheā€™s done it all herself ā€œthis only cost Ā£400ā€ ok but not counting the labour thatā€™s been handed to you??? Her comment about masks today was the final straw tbh. I know theyā€™re not mandatory anymore and itā€™s now up to the individualā€™s sense and common decency but her saying sheā€™s glad to be rid just because itā€™s a slight discomfort completely sums up her self-centred attitude. Itā€™s like she canā€™t see the world away from her own perfect bubble. Sheā€™s always so me, me, me. Itā€™s so irritating!
I 100% agree ā€¦ Sheā€™s talked before about how she voted leave so definitely Tory vibes ā€¦ I unfollowed her after she was accused of racism a while back !!

Reactions: 3
Omg canā€™t believe she voted leave!! Honestly yeah, Tory vibes. But not only that sheā€™s an unemployed single mum? Why shoot yourself in the foot like that by voting leave? Itā€™s people like HER (unemployed and benefits dependant) that will be affected the most when the ball really gets rolling.

The story made me roll my eyes too. How can she say that given Ruā€™s poor health?

Reactions: 4
She spends so much time and money on the inside of her house but look at the actual state of her garden, sheā€™s a joke šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
House needs to be insta worthy. duck mowing the grass that so desperately needs it

Reactions: 2
She spends so much time and money on the inside of her house but look at the actual state of her garden, sheā€™s a joke šŸ˜‚
Literally logged on here to say that!

Couldnā€™t agree more about the me me me behaviour, Iā€™m surprised she wanted more children given how selfish she comes across. At this point I purely follow for the laughs and content to post here!

She has her house crammed so full of tit you'd think she would at least make the outdoor space a nice area for Ru. Poor thing is probably couped up indoors on the iPad on days like this. She's got her bin in her back garden which must absolutely stink, put the washing line away & at least blow up the bloody pool properly. It's such a small garden, it wouldn't take long to cut-Brogan Tate vibes.

Of course she voted Tory, they've given her that house, minimal rent while she basically does duck all while we fund it.

Reactions: 5
Honestly sickens me the amount of tax I pay so that people like Gemma can live cushy lives neglecting their childā€™s needs.

This girl really oozes entitlement and you just know she's a little brat. It is so easy for her to play the victim to her "fans"! Nothing is real, it's all fakery for Instagram. Back in the early days of her accounts and blog she used to be relatable, but that ship sailed so long ago.

Why has she taken her asthmatic son to London? Moaning about covid procedures at his nursery for months and then off swanning in London when it suits her. Sheā€™s so selfish.

I remember this girl!

I used to follow her when Ru was a baby. I remember her saying that Ru's dad had made contact asking to see Ru and she posted angry stories saying her dad was going to get lawyers and make sure he has nothing to do with Ru.

Not sure what happened after that as I unfollowed when she was ranting about someone accusing her of driving across a bridge whilst filming or something šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 1
I remember this girl!

I used to follow her when Ru was a baby. I remember her saying that Ru's dad had made contact asking to see Ru and she posted angry stories saying her dad was going to get lawyers and make sure he has nothing to do with Ru.

Not sure what happened after that as I unfollowed when she was ranting about someone accusing her of driving across a bridge whilst filming or something šŸ˜œ
Everyone is always the bad guy when it comes to her. Shes so self entitled, her way or no way! His dad is amazing and has done everything to see his child. Most mums wish for that, not this stupid little prick.

Reactions: 1
Everyone is always the bad guy when it comes to her. Shes so self entitled, her way or no way! His dad is amazing and has done everything to see his child. Most mums wish for that, not this stupid little prick.
Do you know them then ?

Oh im glad he gets to see Ru. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs but she never gave any reason why he shouldn't see him rather that she didn't want him to.

Everything she wears is so unflattering.. no taste in clothes at all & clearly no idea how to dress for her frame. That dress does her no favours. She is dumpy šŸ˜¬

She didnā€™t want the dad to see him because she has an obsession with wanting things to herself. At the time he was born they werenā€™t together as far as I am aware as she got pregnant in uni, I can only really go off what their closer friends have said/mentioned. He apparently had taken her to court countless times and each time she basically went against the court and didnā€™t let him see ru. I believe he only sees ru when he is at her parents but ru and his dad do talk and they do have a good relationship. Yes itā€™s true, she has little to no friends and I think she likes it that way. The reason she wanted a sperm donor is not because of her eggs, itā€™s because she didnā€™t want a dad involved like ru. She wanted something to herself that nobody else had to share. She didnā€™t like the fact ruā€™s was on the scene and that ru had someone else to love that wasnā€™t her. I also believe her parents pushed her to allow his dad into his life. When jakey came along, according to her ā€œfriendā€ (not really a friend as she doesnā€™t even like her lmao) she almost neglected ru in a sense that she wasnā€™t giving him much attention anymore, she was just shoving him on his iPad and on the Xbox his dad gave him whilst she was getting pissed in the kitchen with her new boyf. Thatā€™s as much as I have as Iā€™m not close with either of them, just know through others that are closer to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.