Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. I hope she’s kept all the old fixtures, like the sink so it can be put back in when she moves. Surely she’s not leaving an expensive sink in? Also she definitely had room for a dishwasher 🤣 our kitchen is half the size and we have a slimline dishwasher as there’s only 3 of us.

Gemma saying Jake is a sort and she can’t stop staring at him when they’re basically identical has me 😭😭💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else skip through stories when they use the type writer to caption what they’re saying instead of typing it out? I haven’t got the patience to sit watching text type out. I’d rather skim read and then move onto the next slide. I don’t get why people (not just Gemma) uses the type writer effect to caption.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else skip through stories when they use the type writer to caption what they’re saying instead of typing it out? I haven’t got the patience to sit watching text type out. I’d rather skim read and then move onto the next slide. I don’t get why people (not just Gemma) uses the type writer effect to caption.
Absolutely. I know it’s faff to have it typed in a box but if it’s rolling captions I’ll skip everytime. I haven’t got time to watch you drone on for 2 minutes before you get to the point, soz 🤣

Reactions: 1
Interesting the anti biotics she’s posted on her IG story - I’m currently pregnant and had a UTI and they prescribed these anti biotics to me because normal penicillin doesn’t treat them during pregnancy 🤔 she’s deffo pregnant I reckon!

• Wow
Interesting the anti biotics she’s posted on her IG story - I’m currently pregnant and had a UTI and they prescribed these anti biotics to me because normal penicillin doesn’t treat them during pregnancy 🤔 she’s deffo pregnant I reckon!
I suppose she could be allergic to penicillin (unless these also have some in!) but I can’t remember her mentioning it before and I feel like she would have 🙃

I suppose she could be allergic to penicillin (unless these also have some in!) but I can’t remember her mentioning it before and I feel like she would have 🙃
I know! They are only used to treat UTI’s or kidney infections and UTI’s are so common in early pregnancy. If it was a kidney infection she’d deffo be laying it on thick. I know you can totally get UTI’s without being pregnant just seems conspicuous considering Jakes her sperm provider and the birthday photo where he’s almost holding her stomach. Maybe I’m just reading too much into it :ROFLMAO:

I know! They are only used to treat UTI’s or kidney infections and UTI’s are so common in early pregnancy. If it was a kidney infection she’d deffo be laying it on thick. I know you can totally get UTI’s without being pregnant just seems conspicuous considering Jakes her sperm provider and the birthday photo where he’s almost holding her stomach. Maybe I’m just reading too much into it :ROFLMAO:
I think she’s pregnant too .. definitely put on weight (which I did in my first trimester too) , UTI now which are common in pregnancy … she did say she had cocktails but she could’ve been fibbing to throw people off the scent !

I think she’s pregnant too .. definitely put on weight (which I did in my first trimester too) , UTI now which are common in pregnancy … she did say she had cocktails but she could’ve been fibbing to throw people off the scent !
These days mocktails look just as good as the real thing so would be pretty easy to pretend they were alcoholic drinks!

Reactions: 4
No you’re right, it definitely all adds up! I always get UTI’s when pregnant, I’m just waiting for one to hit 🤣

No you’re right, it definitely all adds up! I always get UTI’s when pregnant, I’m just waiting for one to hit 🤣
Me too, second pregnancy and I’m sure it hit me bang on the same week as the first! I feel for her because damn they are soooo painful! But I wish she’d stop with the hints about it and keep quiet until she’s ready to announce it. I’m gonna say about 4-5 weeks we’ll have a pregnancy announcement!

Me too, second pregnancy and I’m sure it hit me bang on the same week as the first! I feel for her because damn they are soooo painful! But I wish she’d stop with the hints about it and keep quiet until she’s ready to announce it. I’m gonna say about 4-5 weeks we’ll have a pregnancy announcement!
Yeah either announce now or wait and shut up about it until then 🤣

I'm convinced she's pregnant and I still believe that Jake was the original sperm donor, but perhaps he got cold feet or something. I think the timing was far too convenient for him not to be. Plus she also settled down quickly to create a sense of normality.

Well she confirmed it’s a UTI - not sure why we need to see her sat in nothing but a towel but anyhoooo :censored::censored:

• Sick
Okay despite the birthday drinks I am starting to think she is actually pregnant. I bet she's being sick because of morning sickness, not the antibiotics.

Okay despite the birthday drinks I am starting to think she is actually pregnant. I bet she's being sick because of morning sickness, not the antibiotics.
I’m inclined to agree. I was gonna google the side effects of the antibiotics she’s on but I cba and usually all medication has nausea as a side effect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.