Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never had any sickness with those antibiotics - deffo pregnant! Interested to see how this dynamic will work if she is, will her and Jake live together? What about his kids? Seems like a bizarre situation to try and work out whilst introducing a new life into the world!

Reactions: 1
I never had any sickness with those antibiotics - deffo pregnant! Interested to see how this dynamic will work if she is, will her and Jake live together? What about his kids? Seems like a bizarre situation to try and work out whilst introducing a new life into the world!
Surely if he moves in with her she’ll have to notify the council of it? Although did I read that he owns his house? I may have thought that up.
Sounds a bit like ‘itslittlelauren’, she has only been with baby’s dad 5 minutes and they’re living separately. She lives with her parents though 🥴

Surely if he moves in with her she’ll have to notify the council of it? Although did I read that he owns his house? I may have thought that up.
Sounds a bit like ‘itslittlelauren’, she has only been with baby’s dad 5 minutes and they’re living separately. She lives with her parents though 🥴
Omg I was literally going to say the same about Lauren lol! Yeah I think she has to notify the housing association that she has someone living with her, but whether she will or not is a different matter as that’ll probably affect her benefits she’ll get for being a single parent (don’t quote me on that I could be completely wrong!)

Omg I was literally going to say the same about Lauren lol! Yeah I think she has to notify the housing association that she has someone living with her, but whether she will or not is a different matter as that’ll probably affect her benefits she’ll get for being a single parent (don’t quote me on that I could be completely wrong!)
Yeah if she’s in receipt of universal credit (other than the element for having a child) then it’ll be capped by his income.

If she is pregnant, they’ve got to have been trying since the start because it’s only been like what, 7 months? This has convinced me he was the original donor tbh. Either that or she bullshat about her not having many viable eggs left, cause imo any less than 7 months is quite (fortunately) quick to get pregnant!

Reactions: 3
If she is pregnant, they’ve got to have been trying since the start because it’s only been like what, 7 months? This has convinced me he was the original donor tbh. Either that or she bullshat about her not having many viable eggs left, cause imo any less than 7 months is quite (fortunately) quick to get pregnant!
Average to get pregnant is 6 months and anything less than a year is definitely good going and no cause for concern.

Average to get pregnant is 6 months and anything less than a year is definitely good going and no cause for concern.
Yeah on avg it's 6-12 months for a "healthy" couple which is why I'm surprised if she *is* pregnant given the fact that she made that whole post on her story about not having many eggs left when she was buying donors.

I did always feel like she shared that bit of info for Tattles sake tbh to kind of justify why she was looking for donors instead of patiently waiting to fall in love some day. Not sure I 1,000% believe her on it.

I don’t think she is but she’s probably enjoying watching the gossip
Agree with this too, I'll only believe she's pregnant if she is and announces it. She's definitely dropping hints or trying to get speculation going though. But like I said, if she is pregnant then that confirms Jakey the Doppleganger was the sperm donor she was meeting up with.

Do feel sorry for poor Ru though, from what she's sharing he's really poorly. I thought it sounded like a bad case of tonsillitis at first but clearly not what the doctors think.

she already has no storage in her kitchen and now she has that huge water tank taking up half of her under sink space😂😂

Reactions: 2
How long til she’s ripping the kitchen apart and ordering a new one because she’s painted it too many times and it starts peeling off? :LOL:

I just really don't think that her house is nicely decorated at all. I'm not a fan of rooms being too dark and she seems to be going down that avenue, but whatever each to their own. It's the CLUTTER for me.

So much stuff constantly out gathering dust. I'd feel so stressed out living amongst it all. It's no wonder poor Ru is always poorly as well, imagine all the regular dust that her clutter collects on top of all the paint fumes and saw dust.

I imagine it being very dusty because she doesn't seem like someone that spends a lot of time cleaning and she's fairly lazy so I can't imagine her taking all of her stuff off shelves and tables to dust the table and then the clutter and then put it all back.

Reactions: 4
I just really don't think that her house is nicely decorated at all. I'm not a fan of rooms being too dark and she seems to be going down that avenue, but whatever each to their own. It's the CLUTTER for me.

So much stuff constantly out gathering dust. I'd feel so stressed out living amongst it all. It's no wonder poor Ru is always poorly as well, imagine all the regular dust that her clutter collects on top of all the paint fumes and saw dust.

I imagine it being very dusty because she doesn't seem like someone that spends a lot of time cleaning and she's fairly lazy so I can't imagine her taking all of her stuff off shelves and tables to dust the table and then the clutter and then put it all back.
I’m sure Ru is asthmatic too? That can’t help him, poor kid. Sad that even when he son was soooo poorly she continued her kitchen makeover despite her son probably needing her attention more than her cupboards needed painting…

Bragging on Twitter about her kitchen makeover costing her under £400… what about the free boiling water tap Gem? Or the new Smeg oven which I can’t imagine was included in your “under £400” flippant statement.

She really needs bringing back down to reality, makes me so mad these so called influencers talking out their backsides all the time.

• Heart
Bragging on Twitter about her kitchen makeover costing her under £400… what about the free boiling water tap Gem? Or the new Smeg oven which I can’t imagine was included in your “under £400” flippant statement.

She really needs bringing back down to reality, makes me so mad these so called influencers talking out their backsides all the time.
I know, most families wouldn’t just have £400 spare to do up each room as they wish as much as she does! Can’t understand it, I’ve really gone off her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.