Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love how she has enough money to spend HUNDREDS of pounds on cocktails when she's in affordable housing 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought the same thing!! Bragging about it too. Classy 🙄
I’ve taken screen shots and I’ve reported it :)

Sorry but her stories are making me 🤮. I’ve been with my partner longer than her and even at the start wouldnt post about how I’m so in love 😅 comes down to the individual at the end of the day but I personally find PDA really horrible and cringe. These are the types of images I’d post on my personal account or private stories if I was an influencer and wanted to make these types of posts.
What is so telling is that she’s posting SO much stuff of them together, and yet has never (and I really mean never) posted any photos of her with friends. She never posts about her going to a friends birthday, drinks with the girls etc. NOTHING

Clearly, she’s lived a very lonely life until now and hasn’t had many friends. Now she’s got this poor bloke to get crazy obsessed with

Reactions: 7

What is so telling is that she’s posting SO much stuff of them together, and yet has never (and I really mean never) posted any photos of her with friends. She never posts about her going to a friends birthday, drinks with the girls etc. NOTHING
Thats because she doesn’t have any friends !!

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get with her doing up her house is that it isn’t hers, at some point she’s going to move either being another housing association house or a rented property (because she’ll never be able to buy unless she moves in with Jake and he’s got buying rights) she needs to make sure EVERY change she’s made to that house is removed, everything, the work tops will need to be back to how they were when she first moved in. I get making it her ‘home’ but she’ll have her work cut out for her when and if she moves.

Reactions: 5
Oh god that is so unflattering on her and the shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ on a bike , what a train wreck

the way he’s holding her stomach is so odd and she’a put on some weight … do we think 🤰🏻?
She's probably pregnant. It's just a waiting game now isn't it!

Clearly, she’s lived a very lonely life until now and hasn’t had many friends. Now she’s got this poor bloke to get crazy obsessed with
Because she doesn't have any! She's a guys girl not a girls girl!

If she is pregnant it seems a bit stupid to be bragging about drinking cocktails. Hopefully she's just gained some relationship weight.

Reactions: 3
How she has the audacity to state things like a moon cup being more eco friendly the amount of paint fumes she must have in her home is insane.

The same eco friendly girl that replaces furniture like she changes her knickers!

Reactions: 8
Neither does her dead hair. I think she'd really benefit from getting a decent style cut into it and laying off the hairspray. Her hair always looks stiff and dead to me, it barely moves. When she tried to run her fingers through it in that one story last week it was EMBARRASSING. I think she'd suit a full-fringe and some more length. But the fringe would have to be styled a particular way, (not blunt, straight across and heavy like how I can imagine she'd go for). Because her hair right now does her no favours, she actually looks like she's balding to me most of the time.
Let's face it, she's probably ran out of surfaces so she's painted her hair too!

• Haha
I can’t with her painting her cupboard doors 4 times in the space of a fortnight 😂

I can’t cope with her clutter!! How can she live with that much crap in each room??

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine the mother of Jake’s children being happy that they’re being left with his new fling for the morning while he works!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.