Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on a new build estate like Gemma, which has housing association homes too. You’d be surprised at the things they can get away with despite not owning the home. A family where I live have turned a bedroom into two bedrooms by putting up a wall! One other family ripped the entire kitchen and bathroom out and installed new - I don’t understand how they afford to do so much to these brand new homes when they are perfectly liveable from the moment you move in!
it Amazes me that they get a house through housing association yet spend thousands to change everything

Reactions: 2
Sorry but her stories are making me 🤮. I’ve been with my partner longer than her and even at the start wouldnt post about how I’m so in love 😅 comes down to the individual at the end of the day but I personally find PDA really horrible and cringe. These are the types of images I’d post on my personal account or private stories if I was an influencer and wanted to make these types of posts.

Reactions: 3
Neither does her dead hair. I think she'd really benefit from getting a decent style cut into it and laying off the hairspray. Her hair always looks stiff and dead to me, it barely moves. When she tried to run her fingers through it in that one story last week it was EMBARRASSING. I think she'd suit a full-fringe and some more length. But the fringe would have to be styled a particular way, (not blunt, straight across and heavy like how I can imagine she'd go for). Because her hair right now does her no favours, she actually looks like she's balding to me most of the time.

Reactions: 3
Giving me Demi Lovato “who says I can’t wear my converse with my dress” 😂😂👎
Why didn’t she just put some nice sandals on with it, would have looked so much better! Especially since Jakes wearing a white shirt and smart trousers 😬

Reactions: 4
The first photo of the two of them she shared her outfit made her look pregnant. The shoes ruined that outfit.

Reactions: 1
Lol I’m sorry I just entered safari again and saw that screenshot and well 😭 Jake literally looks like the 🧍‍♂Emoji. What weird picture 😭 There looks like they have 0 chemistry with each other. She could’ve stood closer to him, held his hand and snuggled up a bit. You’d think since she likes photography she’d know how to do a basic couples pose that looks natural and not like Jakes got a gun pointed at his head 😂

Lol I’m sorry I just entered safari again and saw that screenshot and well 😭 Jake literally looks like the 🧍‍♂Emoji. What weird picture 😭 There looks like they have 0 chemistry with each other. She could’ve stood closer to him, held his hand and snuggled up a bit. You’d think since she likes photography she’d know how to do a basic couples pose that looks natural and not like Jakes got a gun pointed at his head 😂
😂😂 reminds me of these videos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah don’t get me wrong, Jake is not my type at all but he looks much more put together than her because he’s wearing SHOES with his shirt and jeans and not trainers. Definitely can’t unsee them looking like siblings though.
I mean he’s even wearing cuff links and all she could pull out the bag is a pair of VANS 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Her identical facial expression in every single photo she takes annoys me more than it should. Something very smug and smarmy about it.

And what in God's name is she wearing?! She's so cheap looking. Scratch that, she's cheap altogether.

I wonder if that's the same hotel room where she first snared him as a sperm donor all those months ago. Precious memories! 🥰

Reactions: 7
Giving me Demi Lovato “who says I can’t wear my converse with my dress” 😂😂👎
Oh god that is so unflattering on her and the shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ on a bike , what a train wreck

Yeah don’t get me wrong, Jake is not my type at all but he looks much more put together than her because he’s wearing SHOES with his shirt and jeans and not trainers. Definitely can’t unsee them looking like siblings though.
the way he’s holding her stomach is so odd and she’a put on some weight … do we think 🤰🏻?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.