Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F758A425-6191-430F-A11A-011B75DF2424.png

I may be an over protective mum but I just couldnā€™t let my son play outside the front whilst Iā€™m indoors. I know the windows open but just gives me the shivers.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 599046
I may be an over protective mum but I just couldnā€™t let my son play outside the front whilst Iā€™m indoors. I know the windows open but just gives me the shivers.
Sheā€™s too lazy to go and actually do a proper job of parenting him. Heā€™s still so young and shouldnā€™t be left outdoors whether she has a window open or not. Heā€™d quite easily be bundled into a car within seconds! Irresponsible once again.

Reactions: 3
Also why is she repainting the cabinet in the bathroom. Wasnā€™t it only made and painted a week ago šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t cope with chaos of her house, everything just feels chaotic and cluttered. Her obsession with re painting everything after literally a few days / weeks is bizarre

I canā€™t cope with chaos of her house, everything just feels chaotic and cluttered. Her obsession with re painting everything after literally a few days / weeks is bizarre
She reminds me a bit of Gabriella Lindley. She also has about 3 inches of paint on her walls

Reactions: 4
I feel like Gemma wonā€™t stop until she has painted every surface on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why couldnā€™t she have just used sticky back plastic like the rest of us? Sheā€™ll paint her oven next lol

Reactions: 1
similar to Gabriella Lindley , I think people who are deeply unhappy are constantly the ones changing up their house .. it gives them purpose for half a day and they think it will fix everything only to change it again in a few weeks when they realise theyā€™re still sad and lonely

She doesnā€™t have friends , doesnā€™t have a job or any colleagues to talk to .. she literally has new bf and her kid .. no wonder sheā€™s so sad , sheā€™s very alone

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s always starting and botching DIY jobs and ends up spending more. So bizarre she didnā€™t just pay to replace them anyways if she spent that in paint.

Is it me or does she always seem to do this šŸ¤£ she just fucks it up and ends up spending Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£! Iā€™d love to have that much disposable income whilst I lived in affordable housing

Why is she calling Jakeā€™s children her ā€œfamilyā€? Sheā€™s known them 5 minutesā€¦

Why is she calling Jakeā€™s children her ā€œfamilyā€? Sheā€™s known them 5 minutesā€¦
She also said she would never show then on social media! Sheā€™s covered their face but the fact is, sheā€™s still put them out there!

Reactions: 4
How is her landlord letting her remove or botch permanent fixtures??
I live on a new build estate like Gemma, which has housing association homes too. Youā€™d be surprised at the things they can get away with despite not owning the home. A family where I live have turned a bedroom into two bedrooms by putting up a wall! One other family ripped the entire kitchen and bathroom out and installed new - I donā€™t understand how they afford to do so much to these brand new homes when they are perfectly liveable from the moment you move in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.