Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t of given the pill a chance if she stopped trying for a baby in November and met this dopey fella in December? All I can say is she doesn’t hang about. Fancy having him staying over straight away in her bed and doing god knows what with Ru next door? It just doesn’t seem fair to me. What’s all the rush for? Nothing she says adds up!

She is also literally setting the scene up for “accidentally getting pregnant”

Reactions: 8
Literally posting about the fact she’s been kissing her boyfriend and has rash from his beard... as if people really need nor want to know this? Screams desperation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally posting about the fact she’s been kissing her boyfriend and has rash from his beard... as if people really need nor want to know this? Screams desperation 😂
🤮

Me thinks she's been reading here again based on those stages answers. Very happily single and doesnt want to conform to society by having a boyfriend...then gets a boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
She's so desperate for attention it's not even funny. 'Oh look at me and my rash from all the kissing my new boyfriend' 'Oh look at me and the problems in having woth my pill'

Look love no one needs the subtle hints about you and your bf sex life. I hope he knows that your setting up an oops my pill failed and im pregnant scheme. We can see it, hope the poor fella can and does a runner asap.

Only wants a baby if she breaks up with him... which makes no sense
She's hoping he hasn't caught onto the fact she's planning an accidental pregnancy. She can't announce it on Insta, I mean he might see!

Reactions: 3
Lolling at her story. Its not safe to knock on her neighbour for a socially distanced parcel exchange but very safe to sh*g random new bf and have him and his kids round hers. She spouts so much shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lolling at her story. Its not safe to knock on her neighbour for a socially distanced parcel exchange but very safe to sh*g random new bf and have him and his kids round hers. She spouts so much shite
She’s a narcissist! Pure and simple!

Ok she's conveniently stopped her pill now...how long until she's "accidentally " pregnant?

Place your bets tattlers!!

What I think is very telling about Gemma’s IG, is despite her being a pretty unknown, small-time influencer (the girl has only recently been able to swipe up) is that she’s garnered this much negativity. She’s massively disliked!

there are influencers on IG who have 50-70k following, more brand collabs, more engagement and aren’t even mentioned on this site. But Gemma’s managed to get herself a pretty active page despite being irrelevant.

speaks volumes about how she comes across

Reactions: 12
if she was to do interior design, many people would look at her profile and give it a miss because it’s all the same. No uniqueness, plain boring colours, too much unnecessary clutter. The filter she uses makes her feed just feel so dark and depressing. It hasn’t changed in months and now every photo just looks the same. If she’s wanting more brand deals, maybe lightening her feed and stop using filters would help. I can’t remember the last insta story that she didn’t use a filter.

Good God she is ordering MORE things for Rubens room. Poor lads going to have no space to sleep soon with all that tit clogging up his room.

Deffo reads here, funny how her last 2 stories since my post bc on here didn’t have a filter on😂

Why is she ripping up carpets when she’s so adamant on moving? The carpet looks to be in good condition so what a waste of time 🙄 also surely she bought a sample home to see how the colour would look in the space before buying??

Reactions: 2
Why is she ripping up carpets when she’s so adamant on moving? The carpet looks to be in good condition so what a waste of time 🙄 also surely she bought a sample home to see how the colour would look in the space before buying??
She doesn’t even own it yet? It’s social housing - how is she allowed to do that?

Have you seen the tyres ad shes done? Complete with typo!
you’d think she’d put a bit of effort in and check her caption before she published. So disrespectful to the brand who’s paying her.

you’d think she’d put a bit of effort in and check her caption before she published. So disrespectful to the brand who’s paying her.
What a random collab. Doesn’t really fit with her interiors content??

like how does a company look at her profile and think “omg she needs some new tires we will collab” first of all, her car isn’t on her feed, and second of all, her content is interior based and thats The reason people follow her. She clearly reached out because it’s just such a random, confusing ad🤣

Doing ads for car stuff just reminds me of all her rants when someone called her out for driving and filming at the same time. Was it that she wasn't wearing a seatbelt? Or Ruben wasn't wearing one? I can't remember but that was when her IG story started to show the real Gemma.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.