Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickest part is she would keep him off nursery for her own selfish reasons if she was still single but because she’s seeing a new bloke she will happily send him (vulnerable and all as she claims) What a self-serving, fickle mother. How switchy can you get? He won’t know whether he is coming or going in the future. As someone else suggested the other day- I think she’s got a personality disorder too. Narcissism is evident that’s for sure! Poor little boy!

I'm not sure. The kids could still pass it on to staff or family members so I have no idea. I honestly cant believe she even posted that, she must think we've forgotten the massive fuss she made about how inadequate his school was at social distancing etc 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Haha! She was having a meltdown about the younger children using the same entrance as the older ones at one point!? Fickle cow!

Reactions: 5
We’re not the only ones noticing her ditching Ru at every chance either... my non tattler friend mentioned it last night too 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bloody making the most of being home because of lockdown........sorry Gemma,your constantly at ffkn home!
Get off your arse instead of watching Netflix and eating takeaways.
And as for de_clutter,try starting in the living room!?
It makes my head hurt

• Heart
She has far too much stuff in her small house. The new lamp she's bought just makes the situation all that much worse. Its like if she see even a miniscule of space she has to put something in it

She’s gone overboard in her living room, it looks like a cluttered mess now. It used to be nice but not anymore

Reactions: 3
She has far too much stuff in her small house. The new lamp she's bought just makes the situation all that much worse. Its like if she see even a miniscule of space she has to put something in it
Its a sign of not being content or happy in life, needing to fill her self up/her house with “stuff” and material things. She’s empty. It’s also why she’s constantly changing things..repainting walls ect. Ru will no doubt pick up these habits of dissatisfaction with almost everything. He surely can’t be very settled or comfortable in that house with it always changing. Kids need familiarity. Poor thing.

Reactions: 6
Its a sign of not being content or happy in life, needing to fill her self up/her house with “stuff” and material things. She’s empty. It’s also why she’s constantly changing things..repainting walls ect. Ru will no doubt pick up these habits of dissatisfaction with almost everything. He surely can’t be very settled or comfortable in that house with it always changing. Kids need familiarity. Poor thing.
Exactly this! How many times is she going to paint this kids room, hes a child he doesnt care. All he needs is a nicely decotated space that isnt cluttered that he can relax, sleep and play in. He doesn't need the room decor changing every 2 seconds because he has an unhinged mother who isn't happy with her life and is just never satisfied. How long do we think the new Gray colour will last.

Still in bed at 11am... when does Ru have his breakfast or is he self catering?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s gone overboard in her living room, it looks like a cluttered mess now. It used to be nice but not anymore
When I see it, all I can think about is how unclean everything must be. The dust! There’s no way she wipes down every pot, picture frame, shelf regularly - there’s so much there! It would take ages. and she’s lazy.

I bet it’s dusty and dirty all the time,
No wonder Ru has asthma problems

Imo children who don't need to be in nursery shouldn't be. Stop being lazy and parent. Ie if you're a stay at home parent, keep them off! Some of us have no choice because we work and feel guilty for it.

Reactions: 4
Imo children who don't need to be in nursery shouldn't be. Stop being lazy and parent. Ie if you're a stay at home parent, keep them off! Some of us have no choice because we work and feel guilty for it.
100% agree. I should have gone back to work in May as a teacher after maternity but chose not to because I would have to send my daughter to nursery. I realise I’m very lucky to be in this position but it’s not worth the risk. Especially as he’s supposedly high risk. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I genuinely believe she’s sending him because Jake is now on the scene and she wants R out of the way.

She said I can share this screenshot but I’ve had to scribble out her name because she doesn’t want to be involved on here
Wow what a nasty disgusting individual. She should be ashamed to speak to another person In that way

She is very clearly unhinged. Appears to stay in bed all morning while Ru sorts himself and sends her vulnerable child off to nursery so she can have the wonderful jake probably come round to shag her (ie trap him into impregnating her).

She said I can share this screenshot but I’ve had to scribble out her name because she doesn’t want to be involved on here
Wow what a nasty girl. Comes across so nice and friendly in her stories but it seems as soon as someone doesn't agree with her she snaps. Horrible. Good luck Jake!

She is one nasty piece of work. In her crowded house I clocked one of her frames on the wall says “throw kindness around like confetti” well she clearly doesn’t practice what she preaches. I just feel sorry for Ru. Gemma seems to have some sort of personality disorder. It definitely will effect him in the long term. Narcissism is clear in her posts about trivial things like her online orders ect. She’s so rude, entitled and oblivious that it’s her with the bad attitude.

Wow what a nasty disgusting individual. She should be ashamed to speak to another person In that way

She is very clearly unhinged. Appears to stay in bed all morning while Ru sorts himself and sends her vulnerable child off to nursery so she can have the wonderful jake probably come round to shag her (ie trap him into impregnating her).
The way she reacts when even slightly challenged is concerning. She clearly has no issue getting very nasty about it. I expect she’s a real piece of work in real life, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends to speak of.

its a shame there isn’t a way of getting this out there to her little fan base and revealing all the horrible things she says and does. Like a Twitter or IG of the real Gemma...

Reactions: 4
She is one nasty piece of work. In her crowded house I clocked one of her frames on the wall says “throw kindness around like confetti” well she clearly doesn’t practice what she preaches. I just feel sorry for Ru. Gemma seems to have some sort of personality disorder. It definitely will effect him in the long term. Narcissism is clear in her posts about trivial things like her online orders ect. She’s so rude, entitled and oblivious that it’s her with the bad attitude.
I cringe when she's showing things she's bought and it's always negative. Stop trying to fill a void with "stuff"! She goes on like some celeb, "well I ordered this but the quality is awwwwfullll"

I cringe when she's showing things she's bought and it's always negative. Stop trying to fill a void with "stuff"! She goes on like some celeb, "well I ordered this but the quality is awwwwfullll"
I honestly thing she orders so much tit just for content then sends it all back

Reactions: 1
She shouldn't be seeing Jake should she? Lockdown rules and all? I don't get how she's able to?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.