Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said I can share this screenshot but I’ve had to scribble out her name because she doesn’t want to be involved on here
God what a horrid person! She could’ve easily have just ignored it and carried on with her life but I do wonder if she’s loving this attention she’s suddenly getting.

Children of separated homes have different rules when it comes to bubbles, my ex and I both have a bubble and the children go between homes, as long as she doesn’t extend that and bring someone else in (like another family member or friend) she isn’t breaking the rules.

Reactions: 2
The way she just attacked is disgusting. There was no intention of politely explaining her situation and why she believes she isn’t rule breaking, she went straight to insults and finger pointing. What a witch.

Reactions: 1
God what a horrid person! She could’ve easily have just ignored it and carried on with her life but I do wonder if she’s loving this attention she’s suddenly getting.

Children of separated homes have different rules when it comes to bubbles, my ex and I both have a bubble and the children go between homes, as long as she doesn’t extend that and bring someone else in (like another family member or friend) she isn’t breaking the rules.
She visits her family so is in a bubble with them because shes a single parent (incase she hasn't mentioned it enough) Jake sees his ex for the kids so he is in a bubble with them . She claims Ru sees his dad so she is also in a bubble with him. She is DEFINITELY breaking rules!

Reactions: 3
She visits her family so is in a bubble with them because shes a single parent (incase she hasn't mentioned it enough) Jake sees his ex for the kids so he is in a bubble with them . She claims Ru sees his dad so she is also in a bubble with him. She is DEFINITELY breaking rules!
She apparently changed her bubble when you could do so at the beginning of December when they changed the guidelines for bubbling. If she doesn’t visit her parents then she isn’t breaking the rules as Ru’s Dad and Jake seeing his kids wouldn’t class as bubbles, children of separated parents have always been able to move between those households long before bubbles existed.

I’m no fan of her but I see so many people declaring that rules are being broken (I’m speaking generally here) when actually they aren’t. I do expect she still sees her family though so I don’t doubt she is breaking the guidelines.

She apparently changed her bubble when you could do so at the beginning of December when they changed the guidelines for bubbling. If she doesn’t visit her parents then she isn’t breaking the rules as Ru’s Dad and Jake seeing his kids wouldn’t class as bubbles, children of separated parents have always been able to move between those households long before bubbles existed.

I’m no fan of her but I see so many people declaring that rules are being broken (I’m speaking generally here) when actually they aren’t. I do expect she still sees her family though so I don’t doubt she is breaking the guidelines.
Imagine changing your bubble so you could bunk up with your latest piece rather than seeing your family 🤮

Reactions: 12
“Taking the kids for a bike ride” ...a photo of Ru on his bike with another child next to him. Not showing their face but just letting everyone know that Jakes children are there. Despite saying she wouldn’t mention/show them! Playing happy families, only a matter of time before Jake sees her narcissistic ways!!

Reactions: 8
Her new grid post is showing that she’s getting away with herself massively. “Going from one kid to three” - there’s not your kids and it’s not your job to discipline them! But also trying to imply that she’ll be in the position of having more kids soon 🤮🤮 run jake run

• Wow
Reactions: 6
84689963-8497-4C6F-B9B8-0DAC1CC8A804.png

if she didn’t spend so much money on useless tit like things for her overcrowded house then maybe she could invest in something like this???

Reactions: 4
My point is should the kids be allowed to be mixing? Gem and Jake, Ru and his dad, Jake and his kids and then his kids and her & Ru. Definite over lap. Sorry to be pedantic.

View attachment 380797
if she didn’t spend so much money on useless tit like things for her overcrowded house then maybe she could invest in something like this???
She bought a bloody mac book last month!

Literally my expression is 😦 continuously at everything she posts. Breaking rules or not; her attitude is vile. I really need to unfollow but it’s too entertaining waiting for the pregnancy reveal. I’m sure majority of people aren’t here for her content but more for what she overshares. She strikes me as someone who would be brilliant presenting Loose Women. She’s got the chip on her shoulder ready and “I hate men” tee when it suits herself.

Last edited:
GemEllis, the woman in a routine of painting walls to fill the vapid emptiness in her life on a monthly basis wanting a new expensive phone, even though hers works just fine, is hardly surprising to me tbh

Hey Gem

Dont forget to do your legitimate taxes by the end of the month!!
Just saying!
Maybe inform universal credits whilst your at it ay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She shared a photo of a random bedroom she said she liked the style off, these influencers all have the same brown style with no colour. I do not know how her stuff that she clutters about stays still with a child about. She must be constantly tidying up after him

Just seen her story about coming off the pill she’s been on... she can’t have been on it that long given she only stopped trying for a baby in November?

Just seen her story about coming off the pill she’s been on... she can’t have been on it that long given she only stopped trying for a baby in November?
I feel like she’s about to have an “accident” and get pregnant 🙄
Just realised she’s blocked me. I haven’t commented, only viewed her stories. What a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s about to have an “accident” and get pregnant 🙄
Just realised she’s blocked me. I haven’t commented, only viewed her stories. What a weirdo.
She did the same to me just for watching her stories and of course she will. Give it a few months and she’ll be posting an announcement

Oh here we go. She is setting the scene perfectly...can't take the pill because it makes her even more moody and bitchy so let's not take one and get "accidentally pregnant" 🤣🤣 we see right through your plan honey

Reactions: 10
Oh my word! Could she be any more transparent?!

Every time there's a new post on here I think she's pregnant 😂 guess it's coming soon though!

Reactions: 6
I’d have more respect for her if she was just like “yeah I know it’s soon but we both want another kid so we’re gonna give it a go,” it’s not like they both haven’t got experience being single parents if it goes south 🤷‍♀️ I know you’ll all probably disagree with me massively but to me, if you’re being honest about your intentions, as weird as I think they are, at least you’re being upfront!

Hilarious that she thinks a walk in the fog isn't safe but she'll happily mix with her latest bf and all his kids whilst also mingling with her own family and sending him to nursery 🤣🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.