Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising her non essential journey to super Jake's house to play with "the kids". Come on Gemma, theres a pandemic going on!!!

Reactions: 5
Advertising her non essential journey to super Jake's house to play with "the kids". Come on Gemma, theres a pandemic going on!!!
Was going to say the same thing. God she's just so annoying. Also all her stories jake this, Jake that. Jeez jist give it a rest about bloody Jake. In getting feel attraction vibes here!

I remember once acting how she is over Jake, i was obsessed, spoke about the guy like he could do no wrong and we spoke houses etc very quickly and spent every moment of our time together. I thought I'd met the one, it all crashed and burnt within 6 months if memory serves. Now I didn't have kids and was much younger than she is but she has acted so irresponsibly in regards to that, Ru was introduced to him almost immediately. Its not normal behaviohr and i recognised that after the relationship was over but it's her desperation at wanting a relationship, any man would do.

Reactions: 4
There we are..a snippet once again of her vile attitude, what a piece of work! No wonder she has no friends. She is so warped. She is breaking the rules.. Jake’s children live with their mother by the sounds of things not him. Also all of her trips to buy paint...cleaning products ect. Give me a break! I feel very sorry for Ru having her as a mother... god help him when he’s older. I really hope she doesn’t breed anymore.

Who is their mother mixing with as well though? It gets to a point where it isn’t just 2 single households. In this case it’s 3, you have Gemma, jakey and his baby mum. Then his baby mum more than likely is seeing someone too which then becomes 4. Kids excluded or not, they still carry the virus. She knew she was going to get backlash so why did she share it to everyone? She could’ve made a close friends story and shared it with a few people (doubt anyone would get added but besides the point).
She is meant to be an adult yet she handles things like a 13 year old. I’m sick of hearing ‘this is the rules’ like yes Gemma it is, but doesn’t mean you’re following them. She’s close minded and doesn’t look at the bigger scheme of things. I am with in a household that hasn’t seen anyone. My grandparents live on their own and we aren’t allowed to go see them, I just don’t see the difference?
IF👏IT👏ISNT👏ESSENTIAL👏DONT👏DO👏IT
THAT IS THE RULES!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s her calling everyone “idiots” like why are you so rude? She doesn’t handle or deal with things in a classy/mature way whatsoever. This new guy has to be bloody desperate to want to be with her surely..

SHE is the idiot and SHE needs to read the rules herself! She sees her parents AND her boyfriend. Said boyfriend also has contact with his baby mama/s. Said baby mama/s will no doubt have a bubble and so on. It doesnt count Gemma, you're breaking the rules! Just admit it!

Reactions: 6
SHE is the idiot and SHE needs to read the rules herself! She sees her parents AND her boyfriend. Said boyfriend also has contact with his baby mama/s. Said baby mama/s will no doubt have a bubble and so on. It doesnt count Gemma, you're breaking the rules! Just admit it!

This like so so much. She's so bloody rude I'm not sure why anyone would follow her. A bubble is her and 1 other bloody household, not Jake, her parents, jakes exs, whoever the ex is seeing and so on and so forth. Also the Ru gets sent to nursery mixing with other kids so she can get a break from him or to shag jakey. I don't know how bloody hard it is to understand the rules.

It's her rude and self righteous attitude of I'm right and your wrong that pisses me off the most. Gemma love learn to read and you'll realise your wrong and the only idiot here. If your going to bend the rules to suit yourself then don't bloomin brag about it all over social media.

One minute she's calling everyone idiots, and telling us to duck off then it's Be Kind, you don't know what's going on in someone's life.

Yes we do, most of us haven't seen our close and extended families in over a year but sure let's mix households because you've bent the rules to suit your shag schedule.

At least she doesn’t blast his kids all over her social media, I give her that. Shame she can’t give Ru the same sort of privacy

Reactions: 1
One minute she's calling everyone idiots, and telling us to duck off then it's Be Kind, you don't know what's going on in someone's life.

Yes we do, most of us haven't seen our close and extended families in over a year but sure let's mix households because you've bent the rules to suit your shag schedule.
She doesn’t practice what she preaches. Sad really as showcasing her real attitude and general nastiness will lose her the small following of 13k she does have. 70% of these only watch for pure nosiness anyway as she’s so unhinged.

Reactions: 1
The only way she can be abiding by the rules is if Jakey is her only "support bubble" meaning she's ditched her parents for a shag and to play happy families for a few months?? I sincerely hope not!!

Reactions: 2
Does Jake live alone? They’re never at his house so I’ve assumed he lives with parents or something and so if he doesn’t live alone, she can’t bubble up with him can she? I just find the whole situation so inappropriate and not done with Ru’s best interests at heart. He’s in nursery many days a week, why couldn’t her and Jake just meet during those times and he come when ru is in bed initially for a few months? What’s the absolute rush for, it screams red flags.

What annoys me about influencers is that they tell you to mind your own business, not worry about what they’re doing, to duck off and stop talking about them, but they post all their lives online and every move they make gets posted on stories or grids. How about if you don’t want people gossiping about you and how you’re breaking lockdown rules to duck someone, don’t post about it at all? Get a real job and do something beneficial to the world instead of sitting on your arse complaining because people are calling you out on your law breaking and hypocrisy.

Half of the things she’s posted about her and Jake she hasn’t needed to. It’s just because she wants the world to know she’s finally got a boyfriend. There’s so much you don’t need to publicly post and yet people do? The mind boggles.

• Haha
Her story just *reminding* everyone that we’re all here because of semen and sex... thanks honey I had no clue 😂 She should start Ted Talks.. topic “Human Reproduction”as she’s clearly very clued up on such things

Absolutely. 'Don't tell me what to do but hey guys look at this new paint I've got got for free please like here's everything I'm doing thay I shouldn't be and lol hehe he but do not even dare have an opinion on it you cretins. Thanks, loves ya!'

Reactions: 3
She’s got like 13k followers on Insta but none of her posts reach 1000 likes, her content is bland boring and samey

Sorry but that kitchen is ridiculous and so cluttered! It looks awful. So much going on in such a tiny space it just looks hideous!

The shelves look lovely but the gallery wall, the random star and plant all crammed in looks stupid!

And she loves home styling apparently?:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Reuben’s room has a lot going on it with soft furnishings for a child with asthma which was ‘diagnosed’ at age 3.

She would have been told to avoid this by the paediatrician that felt it necessary to diagnose such a young child with asthma. 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.