Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has been out more times this week then I have in months. Is there not a global pandemic on, has it finished and did I miss the memo. Essential trips for some zoflora and cillit bang I think not.

Reactions: 4
She was doing stories whilst driving I think, but I remember her ranting about it.

The car ad is odd but just shows she's just in it for the money. They can pay for her new carpets unless she goes on the blag.

I agree her feed is very dark, filtered to the max and full of clutter. I used to like it pre interior days but now it's just too much.

Reactions: 2
This woman has been out more times this week then I have in months. Is there not a global pandemic on, has it finished and did I miss the memo. Essential trips for some zoflora and cillit bang I think not.
Ru’s been to nursery more in these past few weeks when the virus as been at its highest than he ever has before🤧must like her alone time with jakey

Reactions: 5
I don't know how long they've actually been bonking for but I find it a tad weird that it's so serious so quickly. There's going to be a surprise gram baby soon!

She needs us to all know she has a boyfriend. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

she was probably extremely insecure and that's were all the I'm happy being single came from. She really never was.

I mean handy for her as she can get the BOYFRIEND to do all these manly tasks round the house for her.

Think we need to start taking bets on when the shock baby announcement will happen.

Omg her latest story 🤦🏽‍♀️ "when we get a house together". They've been together a matter of months and already they're talking house. They'll need a pretty big one to house all her clutter and their combined kids! She'd be nuts to give up her council house for her latest bonk.

Oh and incase anyone missed it, Jake is her boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Honestly I don’t have any issues with people rushing in a relationship, because sometimes when you know you just know. With that said, to me this all seems strange because of the fact she was so anti-men for so long.

Reactions: 6
I don't thinknyoy gemma it's a case if when you know you know. She was so desperate for a man anyone would have done. She just cones across as desperate imo. She must have started seeing this Jake around what about early December time and she's talking about when they buy a house. Honestly I'd suggest Jake splits now, I get total bunny boiler vibes from her.

She is a literal desperado through and through. She was like chairman of all singletons and now she’s with Jake “alllllllll the time” 😂 Just so textbook the whole thing... pregnancy announcement before Summer? Jake is gonna have a hell of a lot of child maintenance to be forking out monthly at this rate. Surely he must be able to see he’s a spider trapped in her web?!

Maybe Jake is as much as idiot as her and they deserve each other.

As she can't get her mirror upstairs herself. She'll need her man to do that, how the hell did this woman ever cope being single. Absolute desperado!!

She’s a pretty girl when she genuinely smiles, she looks happy in her drunk photos. I don’t understand why she’s so sour faced all the time... her stories have been pretty boring lately too, food and cleaning hauls, well, hauls in general? Nobody does those anymore because most of us skip through them.

I personally don’t care about what people are spending their money on, and since there’s a wave of ethical spending going on lately and countless people struggling due to covid, it’s a bit tone deaf.

Reactions: 1
She’s as dull as her insta feed! Boring boring boring.

It’s the stories with Ru sat on Jakes shoulders that makes me laugh - surely she can’t be proud of introducing her son to a complete stranger straight away? What happens if it all goes sour?

Reactions: 4
She’s as dull as her insta feed! Boring boring boring.

It’s the stories with Ru sat on Jakes shoulders that makes me laugh - surely she can’t be proud of introducing her son to a complete stranger straight away? What happens if it all goes sour?
imagine how tit that makes Ru’s dad feel!

imagine how tit that makes Ru’s dad feel!
I’m sure people around her have told her to slow down, there is no need to rush things, yes it’s fun to talk about houses etc but come one... you started dating in December and it’s now February, what if she gets the ick? What if he does something she doesn’t like when they move in? You don’t truly know someone until you’ve lived with them

Oh my god, you don't think that she fell in love with the sperm donor? Like she was going to get a friend to do the deed with her and then he backed out last minute. I remember something was said. Now that's a story for the gram baby to tell.

I’m sure people around her have told her to slow down, there is no need to rush things, yes it’s fun to talk about houses etc but come one... you started dating in December and it’s now February, what if she gets the ick? What if he does something she doesn’t like when they move in? You don’t truly know someone until you’ve lived with them
But she's got to lock him down though. She's is high matience and toxic af from the vibe she gives off, anyways.

I swear I heard her talk about wanting to be a single parent and would have a baby if they broke up, they both don’t want children ‘now’ but she’s happy to have a baby and have it endlessly question where his/her dad is? I don’t get the logic, she hates having that typical ‘mum dad kid’ family unit but will happily allow a literal strange play daddy with her son?

honestly some people are so selfish it’s unreal.

I swear I heard her talk about wanting to be a single parent and would have a baby if they broke up, they both don’t want children ‘now’ but she’s happy to have a baby and have it endlessly question where his/her dad is? I don’t get the logic, she hates having that typical ‘mum dad kid’ family unit but will happily allow a literal strange play daddy with her son?

honestly some people are so selfish it’s unreal.
She’s cuckoo! Deranged and a massive hypocrite. It’s her way or the highway!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.