Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Blaming the housing market now too 🥴 more like you lose your benefits if you begin cohabiting…

• Haha
Reactions: 9

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She also lied about how long they’ve been together last month, she said a year but I was convinced that it hadn’t been that long yet because of the fact that she and Jake got together shortly after my sister got with her boyfriend, and they’d hit the year milestone the week prior. Anyway my hunch is right cause it’s a year this month at some point 🤷‍♀️

I bring this up just because I think that it makes it quite obvious that to some degree, she’s self conscious about this arrangement and has some self awareness in terms of, they’ve been trying for a baby whilst probably only being together for 6 months onwards, which is absolutely mind blowing.

I truly believe you don’t actually know someone until you live with them or at least have been with them for many years, and so she and Jake really do barely know each other, they don’t spend every day together and probably have days where they’re apart for quite a few.

If Jake wasn’t the sperm donor from the hotel and their tale of meeting on Tinder is true, I hope that he was in the same position as her in terms of wanting a baby ASAP and hasn’t been gaslit, forced or pried into TTC with her. It’s a huge lifetime commitment and we all know how rotten Gemma can be when she feels someone has crossed her.

I can also see her turning resentful towards his children’s babymama when she needs him to look after his other 2. She’s not going to enjoy this dynamic, the novelty will absolutely wear off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ashreed88

I’m glad it’s a boy. She’s the sort that can’t get along with any female so would start beef with a daughter

Also so odd not including Jake in the reveal again either. She really is preparing for the breakup and pretending he didn’t exist. I pity him

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hill1994

FDE46FE5-A879-47AA-ADEA-165A1523D18E.png
Call me old fashioned but I hate it when parents post their sick kids on Instagram.

Reactions: 8

KYLIE

VIP Member
Surprised this one has a thread.

I used to be in a few fb groups with her for blogging and websites and she fakes pretty much all her engagement. Literally all of it 🤣 Like and follow exchanges, comment pods, blog engagement threads (where you click the link she asks - usually ads!!) she did a crazy amount of follow unfollow to gain her following back in the day. All her comments on her blogs were fake. Thought she was a queen bee of blogging.

She has always been up herself and fake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I really want to message her. She’s happy he’s only woke once in the night for a feed which is not at all okay as a newborn. Especially when breastfed. Even formula fed babies wake more often than that! Especially when he dropped so much weight, yes he’s gained since then but she was told to be waking him often to feed. They only feed such tiny amounts when breastfed and it digests quickly so naturally they feed more often.
But I know she’ll take it the wrong way rather than me being supportive and wanting her to succeed.

• Wow

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She has incorporated the high chair into her dining area for the baby on her latest story - notice 3 place settings. One at the high hair, one for Ru and one for her….sorry Jake! She has got it just how she wanted it!

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She’s so full of excuses, trying to cover up her fake relationship.
Each to their own but surely you would get to know each other, spend time living together and blending your 2 families before even contemplating bringing a new baby into the world.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Not so long ago, Gemma was the one slating breastfeeding and had no intention of breastfeeding her baby.
Funny how some freebies thrown her way and probably a surge in followers/interaction can soon change her mind!!

2553BFB6-9E21-41F9-8A9A-E77E3D6E321D.png
Getting mad over a swimming pool with how it looks??????????? There’s writing there to remind to keep your child SAFE. I’ve never known someone to be so pressed over how a paddling pool looks? Not aesthetically pleasing for her precious Instagram. 😂 embarrassing mind

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
I am SCREAMING at that concoction she's served up. Poor Jake coming home from a day's work to that dehydrated clump of meat and dry spuds. At least swill a bit of gravy over it for the love of god. Hardly the best AD is it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bringginforme

We’re a blended family, 3 step daughters and 2 of our own and my step children don’t call me mum and I’d never ever expect them to. I think talking from experience Gemma should be encouraging Ru to see his dad more than he does and not replacing his father figure with a man who has been in his life little over a year. Not just that but then also introducing a new baby to the mix, he’s going to be seriously confused. It’s got train wreck written all over it.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’m usually just a lurker but what does she gain about lying about her baby having a milk allergy? Giving up dairy is absolutely awful/hard and not something anyone would choose to do. If she actually reads this thread like some of you have claimed I really feel for her. She’s giving her baby the best milk she possibly can and these comments would make any mother not see the point in breastfeeding anymore. I’ve breastfed 3 children and it’s hard enough without it being criticised.
bit dramatic. As someone planning on breast feeding their child none of these comments are off putting 🤔 It’s not a hard kept secret that BF is hard either and Gemma knew that before going into it too seeing as she was so adamantly against it for a long time

Cjh78

Chatty Member
The baby has the dummy attached to him 24/7 (don’t even get me started on him wearing the dummy clip when sleeping!) so it’s obvious she’s missing his feeding cues!
The “comment” from the HV doesn’t sit right either, any decent HV wouldn’t with hold advice in the fear of worrying a Mum when it comes to feeding.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She’s getting on my nerves. I need to move out because my home is so small, it’s not big enough for my family and all of our things, but cost of living and rent prices being ridiculous we’re having to make do, yet Miss Smug who’s been fobbing off the benefits system for years, everything falls into place for 🙄

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I really hate all these insta mamas posting their baby’s shit lately.

Shoestring renovation did a disgusting one and now Gemma 🙄

Luca is very very cute but I don’t need to see his shit stains

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s too worried about looking after the baby with an absent father in the week, because she was TTC with a sperm donor.

But I do think it’s gonna hit her HARD how much more difficult two kids are than one. Especially on her own 85% of the time. Silly silly.