Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bringginforme

Clearly begging on her stories for someone to send her a variety of baby clothes in various sizes…. Who the f doesn’t know what size to buy for a baby? Just get a range of sizes, you don’t need to spend a fortune on them, or buy a million. Asda sell 7 packs of sleepsuits for under £10! I’m sure she can afford them with the amount of cash she pisses up the wall redecorating that poxy front room multiple times within a few months! Winds me up 😂

Reactions: 5

disneys

VIP Member
Isn’t this normal behaviour for a baby that’s just starting to crawl? Why does she sound like she’s personally victimised by her poor baby? She’s a weirdo
I have a nearly 11 month old and she is similar and has been since she was about 6 months … at this age they’re more aware of their surroundings , getting to know their motor skills , can interact more freely with things … it’s a normal part of their development , I’m not sure a 8 month old can be “trouble” 🤔

SC1990

VIP Member
They're back already?? So they drove for god knows how many hrs with 2 screaming kids for a bowl of chips and a maccy dees coffee. Hilarious 😂

• Haha

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I’m also baffled by the idea of topping him up with formula milk. Formula milk is based on cows milk protein! So that would defeat the object of her diet being dairy free 🙄
We’re on dairy free formula so it does get prescribed if you need it.

I’m happy to be proved wrong, but I personally think she’s wasting her time. And a week of going dairy free isn’t a long enough trial regardless. Up to 6 weeks for dairy to leave the system. Sounds like they’re going along with her insistence to cut dairy just to shut her up! If she wants to then that’s her choice but it wont help him gain weight when he’s not feeding enough.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Let me unpick this birth story 😂
352C0411-825A-4A28-BD20-BC055C22C71B.jpeg

it’s not your birth story gemma 😂 you weren’t born 😂 (yes I’m being picky 😂)
93C664FC-1AD7-4269-8D2B-3AF16D437237.jpeg

“my” baby, “my” family. hmm last time I checked you had a partner Gemma! As acknowledged later on in this post!

why is this in bold???

368AADF3-F8FF-464C-8C20-3FB9877B38BB.jpeg

How is it better for baby?? Consider me confused. (If anyone knows pls let me know because I was supposed to be on bed rest with spd with my second but I had a 1 year old 😂)

BF5DCB33-9CEE-4C44-AEE9-ACE786AB90AD.jpeg

this sentence struck a chord with me cause so many women find them painful and she’s almost minimising that?? (Again I might be projecting cause I felt like I was being fisted by an angry bear for mine 😭😂)

3C6134A8-10D2-4E25-B609-8322152F7621.jpeg

this simply isn’t true in general. Most don’t get access to labour ward and pain relief until they are 4cm so please don’t spread misinformation Gemma

FF11E521-FB34-4399-ABD0-905777AAD539.jpeg

Tell me you read tattle without telling me 😂 we live rent free in her head for sure!

You’re still not waking him to feed like you should be though hun!!

~ thank you for coming to my ted talk / therapy session 😂 ~

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Jake has only been in Ru’s life for a short time in the grand scheme of things. She is damaging sand confusing this poor little boy.

SC1990

VIP Member
"I think she'll be disappointed when she realises she's given the wrong advice " who tf does she think she is?? I think the medical professional will be more disappointed that a selfish mother isn't considering her babies needs!!

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She said in her new blog post that both pregnancies were unexpected which is honestly bullshit in my opinion. There’s no way they weren’t trying, and if they weren’t being careful considering they have 3 kids between them then they’re a pair of idiots

disneys

VIP Member
The people who keep posting how happy they are are never the ones who are … it just sounds like she’s trying to convince herself

Sj888

She blocked me for voting on that poll, just because I don’t care for her labour updates. She’s honestly such a strange person

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Yeah we’ll see how long it lasts though. I give it a month. She was the biggest anti breastfeeder, till she bf now she’s anti formula, biggest anti buying a house, till now she conned Jake, biggest anti man, and now look. She’ll be anti photo sharing till it suits her.

bringginforme

I don’t think she’s too worried about looking after the baby with an absent father in the week, because she was TTC with a sperm donor.

But I do think it’s gonna hit her HARD how much more difficult two kids are than one. Especially on her own 85% of the time. Silly silly.
Definitely - I’ve got a 14 month old and 1 month old and let me just say I was not expecting it to be so difficult! Yes she has the advantage that Ru is older but it’s still hard work just getting used to a new dynamic, let alone without having an extra pair of hands living under the same roof.

I can imagine she will soon be pissed off when Jake has to look after his children when she’s been up all night with the new baby. That’s when the cracks will start to show because they are still very much in the honeymoon period right now, that will soon disappear when she’s knackered and resenting him for not being around 24/7!

SC1990

VIP Member
Is this the house he had with his ex by any chance? She's giving the vibe of wanting every last detail changed and made hers