Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The midwives probably don’t care as she’s breastfeeding. I’ve come across so many anti fed is best midwives in my time being a parent, they can really be pushy with breastfeeding. I’m sure she’s not being honest on social media.. people always post things that are miles from the truth. You can always tell when someone is having an argument with how much they share now ‘in love’ they are online

Reactions: 3
Let me unpick this birth story 😂
352C0411-825A-4A28-BD20-BC055C22C71B.jpeg

it’s not your birth story gemma 😂 you weren’t born 😂 (yes I’m being picky 😂)
93C664FC-1AD7-4269-8D2B-3AF16D437237.jpeg

“my” baby, “my” family. hmm last time I checked you had a partner Gemma! As acknowledged later on in this post!

why is this in bold???

368AADF3-F8FF-464C-8C20-3FB9877B38BB.jpeg

How is it better for baby?? Consider me confused. (If anyone knows pls let me know because I was supposed to be on bed rest with spd with my second but I had a 1 year old 😂)

BF5DCB33-9CEE-4C44-AEE9-ACE786AB90AD.jpeg

this sentence struck a chord with me cause so many women find them painful and she’s almost minimising that?? (Again I might be projecting cause I felt like I was being fisted by an angry bear for mine 😭😂)

3C6134A8-10D2-4E25-B609-8322152F7621.jpeg

this simply isn’t true in general. Most don’t get access to labour ward and pain relief until they are 4cm so please don’t spread misinformation Gemma

FF11E521-FB34-4399-ABD0-905777AAD539.jpeg

Tell me you read tattle without telling me 😂 we live rent free in her head for sure!

You’re still not waking him to feed like you should be though hun!!

~ thank you for coming to my ted talk / therapy session 😂 ~

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same old Gemma!
Her writing is so poor, she really shouldn’t bother with blogs. There’s nothing factual there or that we haven’t seen on her stories.
As for the drugs not transferring into breast milk - I was under the impression everything does, so why wouldn’t they?! (Unless I was doing it wrong for 16 months!)

I really hate all these insta mamas posting their baby’s tit lately.

Shoestring renovation did a disgusting one and now Gemma 🙄

Luca is very very cute but I don’t need to see his tit stains

Reactions: 6
The people who keep posting how happy they are are never the ones who are … it just sounds like she’s trying to convince herself

The people who keep posting how happy they are are never the ones who are … it just sounds like she’s trying to convince herself
I agree with this because I was one of those people 😅

The second I became genuinely happy and fulfilled I sort of stopped posting things online? I only noticed it long after the fact too.

But I find that usually when people are so happy and their life is going down so well etc on social media, the behind closed doors perspective is wildly opposite. And they always own up to it when their relationship breaks down or when they can’t take being false anymore.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with sharing your joy but when people are saying things like “my life is perrrrfect,” I’m like, are you sure?

Tramadol doesn’t go into your breast milk???? What in the tin foil hat is this. My husband is a doctor - yes it bloody can! Who told her that!!!!

I didn’t breastfeed for long but I remember being told I could have ibuprofen when I had my son , thankfully didn’t need much pain relief !

Reactions: 1
I don’t care about ibuprofen. But tramadol is a controlled drug - so intensely dangerous during breastfeeding a NEWBORN!

I don’t care about ibuprofen. But tramadol is a controlled drug - so intensely dangerous during breastfeeding a NEWBORN!
Its quite obviously prescribed not bought from Dave down the street. It’s an opioid that can be used alongside breastfeeding but for the shortest time possible in the lowest dose, alongside monitoring baby for any side effects

Its quite obviously prescribed not bought from Dave down the street. It’s an opioid that can be used alongside breastfeeding but for the shortest time possible in the lowest dose, alongside monitoring baby for any side effects
Just because it’s prescribed doesn’t mean it’s correct. My husbands a DR and said people will outright lie, say they’re not bf’ing etc which is why it will get given. I’d say a baby sleeping through the night is enough of a side effect to frighten anyone, but of course if Gemma is lying to health professionals and saying she isn’t breastfeeding then they won’t draw the link. It’s not rocket science. It’s a controlled drug for a reason - it’s abused.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Hate when people refer to their babies as "greedy". Babies literally consume nothing other than milk for 6 months...feeding regularly is healthy, not greedy!

Reactions: 4
Hate when people refer to their babies as "greedy". Babies literally consume nothing other than milk for 6 months...feeding regularly is healthy, not greedy!
They literally don’t know greed 😂 my almost 3 year old doesn’t know greed because she has a healthy relationship with food - never understood people who say this 😂