Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/gemellisx.6232/

Title Credit: Jemima9

Last Thread Recap:

Gemma has many notable personality attributes which set up her hypocrisy and contradictory lifestyle. Ranging from man hating and preferring single life and solo parenting to being a desperate overly PDA woman in love who neglected her son for a period of time so that she and her now partner/sperm donor can procreate her newest off-spring. Here’s the recap:

- Gemma enquired before covid and lockdown into having a sperm donor

- Due to lockdown and restrictions she faced delays

- When lockdown #1 began to ease she had her sessions which all failed, she had a total of three and didn’t conceive during them.

- She then began an independent search for donors online and via friends.

- One friend donated sperm then backed out

- Incomes Jake around November/December time 2020

- There’s speculation Jake is a donor that she met in a hotel but she plays the story as they met through tinder and hit it off

- Gemma then proceeded to sideline Ru for a period of time whilst she and Jake got it on.

- Played up the Jake is super step-dad charade despite slandering Ru’s birth dad on social media over the years and sources close to her confirming that Gemma is the problem between the birth dad and her dynamic

- She then began using Jake as a free tradesman and he started many projects in her none owned home

- She let Ru play in the street despite only being 3 or 4 at the time

- She posted a TikTok praising Jake for being such a good step-dad

- Jake goes missing for a while causing speculation they broke up, but it seems she got the hint after reading her tattle that she was coming across annoying and desperate and toned it down

- Confirmed an unfortunate miscarriage in October, also confirming she and Jake had been TTC despite living apart and not being together for even a year yet

- Confirmed they’re not thinking about moving in together soon due to Jake wanting to live near his other two children that he has out of a previous relationship

- November 2021 confirms a pregnancy, she and Jake still living apart and Jake uninvolved in the announcement.

the donor did his job, so let’s place bets on how long til she sacks him off and slags him off on Twitter 😉

Reactions: 3
33AD633C-C191-468E-92A7-3315C1C2D2FB.png

“I’d never have met jake if I’d ended up conceiving on my own”

because he was the sperm donor “friend” or because she would have sworn of dating if she fell pregnant 🧐 how ambiguous

That whole post being about how she wanted a second baby is very annoying to me. No congratulations to the happy couple? Her announcement and her mums reaction to this as well as the fact that she’s being very choicey over wording is just more and more looking like Jake was a sperm donor with perks the entire time, even if that wasn’t the case. I just don’t see them lasting now that she’s got what she wanted.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see them lasting at all, she should know that a baby adds extra stress, extra exhaustion and extra everything to a relationship, they barely know each other, don’t live together but are super excited about adding a new baby? I wonder how his ex is dealing with it all? God if my ex partner had another baby with his partner so soon after being together while it’s not my choice I’d be shocked. As I said before congrats to her but it’s such a selfish move on both their parts. Ru and his children should come first and not add a new baby into a messy situation. Obvs we don’t know fully their situation but still..

New baby often breaks relationships. Not makes them.

Good luck to her bringing up another baby in that already cluttered home.

My biggest issues are that Ru has got really attached to Jake so when he inevitably leaves he’ll find that really difficult. Plus we all know how Ru was pushed to the side when Jake came on the scene, let alone when a new baby arrives and they don’t have the same dad. I have a younger sister who’s my step dad’s child and I was 10 when she was born so it’s 100% possible not to exclude existing children and not make them feel different but part of one family but my worry is that Ru will see himself as an outsider to their little family. I hope she goes about it all in the right way but her track record hasn’t been great so far…

She talks too slow, I skip past her talking stories every time because of it

Reactions: 2
I don’t see them lasting at all, she should know that a baby adds extra stress, extra exhaustion and extra everything to a relationship, they barely know each other, don’t live together but are super excited about adding a new baby? I wonder how his ex is dealing with it all? God if my ex partner had another baby with his partner so soon after being together while it’s not my choice I’d be shocked. As I said before congrats to her but it’s such a selfish move on both their parts. Ru and his children should come first and not add a new baby into a messy situation. Obvs we don’t know fully their situation but still..

New baby often breaks relationships. Not makes them.
how long ago did Jake and his ex split, do we know?

Not sure. His kids look fairly old — well, not old but you know what I mean. They’re between 4-7 I’d say, so it could’ve been as early as a few months between him meeting Gemma and his ex leaving the picture or a few years.

Didn’t realise Edinburgh Christmas market would be busy 🙄 also Gemma your bump isn’t big enough yet for people to take any notice and give you a wide birth…. I’d know, I’m 36 weeks expecting a 10lb’er and I’m like Moses parting the Red Sea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think they will move anywhere bigger anytime soon. She is talking about incorporating the babies nursery into her bedroom. Plus she will get plenty of benefits in the house “on her own” with 2 children!

Clearly begging on her stories for someone to send her a variety of baby clothes in various sizes…. Who the f doesn’t know what size to buy for a baby? Just get a range of sizes, you don’t need to spend a fortune on them, or buy a million. Asda sell 7 packs of sleepsuits for under £10! I’m sure she can afford them with the amount of cash she pisses up the wall redecorating that poxy front room multiple times within a few months! Winds me up 😂

Clearly begging on her stories for someone to send her a variety of baby clothes in various sizes…. Who the f doesn’t know what size to buy for a baby? Just get a range of sizes, you don’t need to spend a fortune on them, or buy a million. Asda sell 7 packs of sleepsuits for under £10! I’m sure she can afford them with the amount of cash she pisses up the wall redecorating that poxy front room multiple times within a few months! Winds me up 😂
I thought the exact same thing! Why can’t she just do what everyone else does and buy a few in each size? Why so many stories about it?!

Reactions: 4
I’d be more worried about my boyfriend and father of my child not living with me than about baby clothes.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s too worried about looking after the baby with an absent father in the week, because she was TTC with a sperm donor.

But I do think it’s gonna hit her HARD how much more difficult two kids are than one. Especially on her own 85% of the time. Silly silly.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s too worried about looking after the baby with an absent father in the week, because she was TTC with a sperm donor.

But I do think it’s gonna hit her HARD how much more difficult two kids are than one. Especially on her own 85% of the time. Silly silly.
Definitely - I’ve got a 14 month old and 1 month old and let me just say I was not expecting it to be so difficult! Yes she has the advantage that Ru is older but it’s still hard work just getting used to a new dynamic, let alone without having an extra pair of hands living under the same roof.

I can imagine she will soon be pissed off when Jake has to look after his children when she’s been up all night with the new baby. That’s when the cracks will start to show because they are still very much in the honeymoon period right now, that will soon disappear when she’s knackered and resenting him for not being around 24/7!