Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also lied about how long they’ve been together last month, she said a year but I was convinced that it hadn’t been that long yet because of the fact that she and Jake got together shortly after my sister got with her boyfriend, and they’d hit the year milestone the week prior. Anyway my hunch is right cause it’s a year this month at some point 🤷‍♀️

I bring this up just because I think that it makes it quite obvious that to some degree, she’s self conscious about this arrangement and has some self awareness in terms of, they’ve been trying for a baby whilst probably only being together for 6 months onwards, which is absolutely mind blowing.

I truly believe you don’t actually know someone until you live with them or at least have been with them for many years, and so she and Jake really do barely know each other, they don’t spend every day together and probably have days where they’re apart for quite a few.

If Jake wasn’t the sperm donor from the hotel and their tale of meeting on Tinder is true, I hope that he was in the same position as her in terms of wanting a baby ASAP and hasn’t been gaslit, forced or pried into TTC with her. It’s a huge lifetime commitment and we all know how rotten Gemma can be when she feels someone has crossed her.

I can also see her turning resentful towards his children’s babymama when she needs him to look after his other 2. She’s not going to enjoy this dynamic, the novelty will absolutely wear off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really does have the characteristics of an ‘evil stepmother’ - the vibes she gives off do not fill me with confidence that she has Jake’s kids best interests at heart. Deffo has an ulterior motive, i.e second baby in the bag, cya later Jake!

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely surprised by the size of her bump for 12 weeks. Not being negative, just never seen such a prominent 12 week bump. The baby scans she’s shown are really clear as well!

Reactions: 1
With my second I showed really early as well it was hard to hide from 6 weeks (probably bloat but it was still hard to hide lol)

Yeah me too! There was zero chance of hiding it so I was glad to not see people as much due to covid 😅

Reactions: 1
I don’t put myself through her talking stories because they’re so booooring, but when I skip through she’s always looking down!

of course we’re not engaged if you can’t keep eye contact!

FDE46FE5-A879-47AA-ADEA-165A1523D18E.png
Call me old fashioned but I hate it when parents post their sick kids on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Yep, she might think it's all fine right now but when there's a newborn to deal with alongside her son, she's really gonna resent Jake for not always being there.

Reactions: 4
They should have thought this through before having a baby then. You know what will happen, they’ll split up and she’s got what she wanted all along. Another baby all to herself

Reactions: 4
View attachment 948573
They really didn’t think this one through. Irresponsible
‘Take some time’? But your whole relationship is rushed!! Why not rush this one too? A baby completely changes the relationship.. it wouldn’t surprise me that a few years down the line she’s still in this house all alone while Jake is gone. Babies don’t make relationships, they can break them.

Reactions: 3