Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s too worried about looking after the baby with an absent father in the week, because she was TTC with a sperm donor.

But I do think it’s gonna hit her HARD how much more difficult two kids are than one. Especially on her own 85% of the time. Silly silly.

Reactions: 6

amylia

The issue was that she intentionally made herself 'homeless' so she could get the house. She moved in with her family & they were technically homeless due to overcrowding. She could've easily started renting privately again. Every other low income single mother has no choice but to pay extortionate private rental money if they can't get a council house but she played the system.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Her recent stories...she is not that far along, her baby is not that big, it is certainly not “banging its head” on her stomach 🙄
She’s so painful, what is she going to be like when she’s full term and actually is big?!

• Haha

Justbeingn053y

Been a LONG time since I’ve been here lol, what I will say is, and this goes for every influencer out there. If you don’t want comments about your child, don’t post them. I despise the fact people plaster their children online, those images could end up in the wrong places. Little miss know it all should be well aware of that.

I’d be more worried about my boyfriend and father of my child not living with me than about baby clothes.

SC1990

VIP Member
She's probably secretly in agony but that's not good enough for the gram so is popping pills to mask it. She wouldn't want to risk being boring or Daddy might go home to his other children

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
my partner has a complicated life story, but there’s a father figure in his life who isn’t his bio dad who he calls “dad” — his reasoning is that, his dad passed on when he was still an infant and the man he now calls dad raised him until he was a teenager and his mum split with him, and even now 10 years since that split he plays a pretty active part in my partners life.

but there’s a HUGE difference between my partners bio dad having passed on at the very start of my partners life, and Ru calling Jake dad after a year despite still having a living dad who wants to be in his life.

Gemma needs to understand how cruel this is and sit Ru down and have a talk. But she won’t because her heads wedged in Jakes ass.

Reactions: 5

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
My biggest issues are that Ru has got really attached to Jake so when he inevitably leaves he’ll find that really difficult. Plus we all know how Ru was pushed to the side when Jake came on the scene, let alone when a new baby arrives and they don’t have the same dad. I have a younger sister who’s my step dad’s child and I was 10 when she was born so it’s 100% possible not to exclude existing children and not make them feel different but part of one family but my worry is that Ru will see himself as an outsider to their little family. I hope she goes about it all in the right way but her track record hasn’t been great so far…

Cero

I can’t tell if she’s happy about sharing a birthday or not with the baby 😅
I'm convinced it's exactly what she wanted and is the main reason she wanted an induction and to rush the baby. She made some comment about getting the baby as a birthday present not long ago and it just fits to me that she planned it.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
That whole post being about how she wanted a second baby is very annoying to me. No congratulations to the happy couple? Her announcement and her mums reaction to this as well as the fact that she’s being very choicey over wording is just more and more looking like Jake was a sperm donor with perks the entire time, even if that wasn’t the case. I just don’t see them lasting now that she’s got what she wanted.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Someone occasionally comes on this board to set the record straight in regards to Ru’s dad so I’d love them to pay us a visit right now! 😉

I definitely think she’s bending the truth a bit to fit her new image. Plus don’t you think the story about Jakes ex is a bit sly?

You can dislike a person from your interactions online, she doesn’t have to have met you to take a disliking. I would too if some woman was broadcasting my children all over the internet and making a lazy effort at protecting their privacy.

I’ve seen Jake’s childrens faces because she’s been sloppy with it in the past, protecting their privacy should extend to all their social media profiles and not just Instagram, hence why I think Luca looks just like Jakes daughter, and probably why the ex doesn’t like Gemma. Probably had her boundaries tested one too many times.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She’s a control freak even when it comes to giving birth. It’s driving her mad that she doesn’t know when this baby will arrive.
I’ve said it before, but she really needs to get out and do more. She’s spending all of her time consumed by the pregnancy and whether she’s going into labour. Mentally and emotionally this must be so consuming!

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I hate this bragging that these insta-mums do about sleep. Who actually cares how other babies sleep??
Also came here to say that absolutely no way should she be letting him sleep for hours if he’s still under his birth weight.
She just does what she likes and what suits her!

SC1990

VIP Member
"Can you tell we're in the middle of a house move?" Yes hun, you've talked of nothing else since you got your claws into your sibling/baby daddy#2 with a nice big house

Cero

It's just awful, never once did my young kids consider calling someone else 'dad', she's got to have pushed that on him so much

SC1990

VIP Member
The passive aggressive posts are taking the piss atm. I get everyone recovers differently after a c section, but it's medically impossible to be "back to normal" 1 week after a section. There's a reason they say 6 weeks recovery, its MAJOR abdominal surgery. Stop making people feel inadequate Gemma, you're certainly not miss perfect despite the image you're trying to create

• Heart