Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so everyone said the daith piercing was painful and a healing nightmare...not Gems though. Hers is an absolute dream after just 2 weeks. Of course

Reactions: 2
I was waiting for someone to say it 😂 as soon as I saw the story I did think to myself, she always has to go against the popular opinion

Reactions: 1
"Can you tell we're in the middle of a house move?" Yes hun, you've talked of nothing else since you got your claws into your sibling/baby daddy#2 with a nice big house

Reactions: 5
She’s getting on my nerves. I need to move out because my home is so small, it’s not big enough for my family and all of our things, but cost of living and rent prices being ridiculous we’re having to make do, yet Miss Smug who’s been fobbing off the benefits system for years, everything falls into place for 🙄

Reactions: 6
How long before she’s moaning about the ~aesthetic~ being ruined because of Jake’s things in his own house?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s knocking down Ru’s en suite!! I think she should let him have it. I don’t know why her room needs to be bigger if she’s now got all this space anyway?

I can’t believe she’s knocking down Ru’s en suite!! I think she should let him have it. I don’t know why her room needs to be bigger if she’s now got all this space anyway?
Because its HERS

• Haha
It's not YOUR new house Gemma, it's your baby Daddy's. Yet again you're freeloading, this time off a man instead of your local housing association

Maybe I’m a soft touch but I really feel sorry for Ru that she’s moved him from a school he clearly enjoyed being at all so she can leech off Jake

Her stories today 🙄 “Jakes not convinced but I think it adds a pop of colour” aka: duck what Jake thinks about the way his home looks

Her stories today 🙄 “Jakes not convinced but I think it adds a pop of colour” aka: duck what Jake thinks about the way his home looks
I thought the same! She wants loads of dm’s agreeing with her so she can prove she’s “right”

Is this the house he had with his ex by any chance? She's giving the vibe of wanting every last detail changed and made hers

Reactions: 5
She said that Jake bought it and made absolutely no changes so it was basically a blank canvas new build, she’s really in her element atm imo but she’s coming across selfish, like she doesn’t have any regard for what Jake thinks. I think living together will be quite a shock for him!

Im finding it very funny that she keeps moaning about stuff being everywhere like they’ve all moved but in reality Jake was already living there so it’s all her tit 😂 declutter hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh is she moving house, I didn't realise. Like when she was pregnant, she barely mentioned it. I wonder if people are lying in bed thinking oh tit wonder how the mives going, let's check her stories