Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. If it’s that complicated then it wasn’t the best time to bring a baby into the world.
2. Comparing to having a partner in the army is crazy, the situations have zero correlation.
her thread has been dead since the middle of the month why is she posting stories aimed here she’s irrelevant to us at the minute 💀💀💀

Reactions: 2
Blaming the housing market now too 🥴 more like you lose your benefits if you begin cohabiting…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with trying to make excuses as to why she’s not living with her sperm donor

Reactions: 3
Blaming the housing market now too 🥴 more like you lose your benefits if you begin cohabiting…
She’s in York? House prices are really low unless you buy a new build. It’s all an excuse! If she’s so into making her house her job then surely buying a fixer upper is right up her alley! Imagine living near London where house prices ARE insane!

Reactions: 2
Not only that but surely Jake could move into hers or they could rent something in between her needs and Jakes as far as needs go.

also, I’m sure we’ve all been single at some point in the Tinder age; why didnt she search for someone nearer? I know the obvious answer is because she’s full of tit and he’s a donor, but if her story *was* true surely you’d want someone close by in the event of it becoming serious enough to have kids?

none of her excuses or her story checks out lol

Reactions: 1
also it is a seller’s market right now , if Jake owns a house then surely he could sell it and make a profit for a big enough house for both of them combined with her income and the supposed deposit she has for a house … all very strange … I honestly think she’s bullshitting about seeing a mortgage advisor and being ready to buy and that she wants to continue to live alone because of the benefits … I can’t believe she makes enough money from blogging a month so probably relies on those benefits to survive

Reactions: 4
With her small following I doubt it. Plus blogging is going out of style and has been for about 3 years; have you noticed that it’s only bloggers/wanna-be’s who engage with these people anymore? I don’t think I’ve liked a single one of her posts or any other bloggers for that matter in 12 months. So why would she be getting a good income from this because surely marketers and businesses can see that blogging isn’t the marketing tool it once was.

To add to my point as well, the giants such as the Zoella’s and Hinches of the blogging world, make their income from other means and not just influencing.

influencing alone isn’t enough and she’s definitely not cohabiting due to wanting the benefits so she can survive. There’s no shame in it but there’s definitely shame in lying about it.

Reactions: 1
She’s so full of excuses, trying to cover up her fake relationship.
Each to their own but surely you would get to know each other, spend time living together and blending your 2 families before even contemplating bringing a new baby into the world.

Reactions: 7
Is this girl ever not “treating” herself to something? She must have money coming out her ears the way she spends

Reactions: 3
She said in her new blog post that both pregnancies were unexpected which is honestly bullshit in my opinion. There’s no way they weren’t trying, and if they weren’t being careful considering they have 3 kids between them then they’re a pair of idiots

Reactions: 5