Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finding it hard to believe 50 staff ran in the room during her emergencyšŸ¤” obviously glad they're both okay but having worked in hospitals i doubt that was true unless she was being sarcastic ofc šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 3
finding it hard to believe 50 staff ran in the room during her emergencyšŸ¤” obviously glad they're both okay but having worked in hospitals i doubt that was true unless she was being sarcastic ofc šŸ¤Ŗ
Yeah doubtful. Well not my experience anyway! You wouldnā€™t fit 50 people in your average labour ward room Iā€™d sayā€¦

Reactions: 1
Maths isnā€™t your strong point is it Gemma? ā€œ9 point somethingā€ is damn close to 10% weight loss.
Get the dummy out of your babyā€™s mouth and feed him!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m giving it to just before his first birthday
Itā€™ll be when she needs to be a single mom again in order to get work online

Why doesnā€™t she just take time to rest and enjoy her baby instead of pushing the poor baby all over the internet with updates. I know more about this newborn than I should do.

Last edited:
Iā€™m probs being picky because I dislike her but youā€™re not supposed to bath baby before the cord has detached completely Iā€™m sure itā€™s something to do with risk of infection

Iā€™m probs being picky because I dislike her but youā€™re not supposed to bath baby before the cord has detached completely Iā€™m sure itā€™s something to do with risk of infection
I think as long as itā€™s been 24 hours from the birth, it should be okay - she just needs to ensure she dries it completely and thoroughly šŸ¤

^ I read 7 days so I think the advice varies depending on whoā€™s telling you tbh

I really want to message her. Sheā€™s happy heā€™s only woke once in the night for a feed which is not at all okay as a newborn. Especially when breastfed. Even formula fed babies wake more often than that! Especially when he dropped so much weight, yes heā€™s gained since then but she was told to be waking him often to feed. They only feed such tiny amounts when breastfed and it digests quickly so naturally they feed more often.
But I know sheā€™ll take it the wrong way rather than me being supportive and wanting her to succeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A lot of times babies wonā€™t wake in there night cus they are lethargic and need more enegery (from milk) so you have to wake them every 3-4 hours max to feed even if itā€™s a dream feed.

Sheā€™s going to get a shock in a few weeks when proper baby stage comes into effect.. fourth trimester stuff. Not fun. She might cope but who knows. Newborns are piss easy. Anything above 6 weeks gets harder. (From memory)

A lot of times babies wonā€™t wake in there night cus they are lethargic and need more enegery (from milk) so you have to wake them every 3-4 hours max to feed even if itā€™s a dream feed.
I was under the impression they needed to be woke up every 4 hours too! Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t heard that and taken it into action considering she has Ru šŸ˜¬

I was under the impression they needed to be woke up every 4 hours too! Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t heard that and taken it into action considering she has Ru šŸ˜¬
I was always told to wake every 4 (if they didnā€™t wake by then) until theyā€™re back up to birth weight

I really want to message her. Sheā€™s happy heā€™s only woke once in the night for a feed which is not at all okay as a newborn. Especially when breastfed. Even formula fed babies wake more often than that! Especially when he dropped so much weight, yes heā€™s gained since then but she was told to be waking him often to feed. They only feed such tiny amounts when breastfed and it digests quickly so naturally they feed more often.
But I know sheā€™ll take it the wrong way rather than me being supportive and wanting her to succeed.
First thing I thought too. She said when she was in hospital she was told to wake him but now its fine for him to almost sleep through

I hate this bragging that these insta-mums do about sleep. Who actually cares how other babies sleep??
Also came here to say that absolutely no way should she be letting him sleep for hours if heā€™s still under his birth weight.
She just does what she likes and what suits her!

Reactions: 5
And sheā€™s using a sleepyhead. Sorry I have no time for unsafe sleep, especially by someone who already has a child! It is such a huge problem and yet I still see so many influencers using these bloody things?! The fact that at her midwife appointments pre baby and post baby they will have asked to see where baby sleeps etc and also spoke to her about safe sleep etc. sheā€™s obviously just ignoring the advice. Even the people that say ā€˜well I use it whilst I superviseā€™ is just another get out of jail free card. Sorry but there is NO excuse.

And sheā€™s using a sleepyhead. Sorry I have no time for unsafe sleep, especially by someone who already has a child! It is such a huge problem and yet I still see so many influencers using these bloody things?! The fact that at her midwife appointments pre baby and post baby they will have asked to see where baby sleeps etc and also spoke to her about safe sleep etc. sheā€™s obviously just ignoring the advice. Even the people that say ā€˜well I use it whilst I superviseā€™ is just another get out of jail free card. Sorry but there is NO excuse.
And to make it worse, she got it second hand!

• Wow
Sheā€™s going to get a shock in a few weeks when proper baby stage comes into effect.. fourth trimester stuff. Not fun. She might cope but who knows. Newborns are piss easy. Anything above 6 weeks gets harder. (From memory)
My daughter is 9 weeks old and this is true , when she was brand new she was very easy and night feeds were basically dream feeds , roll over , wake her , give her some milk and then we both went back to sleep ā€¦ itā€™s just now where sheā€™s got a bit older that sheā€™s starting waking me in the night , doesnā€™t settle as easily , etc ! Totally forgot how tiring it is , especially with having an almost 3 year old too šŸ„±

I thought the same, esp as he's clearly still got a bit of jaundice!

My first was like this in a cycle... Slept so didn't feed so slept more as hadn't fed... We had to be super strict.