GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he realised that his acting career was going nowhere and he was fading into obscurity so he saw a way to get attention: stoke up hatred and division! Billie Piper must be devastated she's connected to such an hole.
I was thinking the same about Billie Piper, she must wonder what he's going to say next. I just hope their sons end up different to their father.
---
Yeah I think everyone including him knew that one day he'd go too far and that would be the end of that.

Unlike Wootton GB news was a bit of a side gig.

I wonder if head girl bev turner will take his slot?
Speaking of Wootton, he's now distancing himself from it.

Extract from a BBC News article about this:
Host Wootton, who could be seen laughing at points as Fox spoke, issued two statements apologising on X, calling the remarks "totally unacceptable" and saying he had reacted "out of shock".

He continued: "Having looked at the footage, I can see how inappropriate my reaction to his totally unacceptable remarks appears to be and want to be clear that I was in no way amused by the comments."
Talk about arse covering and he could do without the controversy.

Good shout on Bev Turner taking over. I expect many will be throwing their hats into the ring.

Reactions: 1
Now he's replied to Dolan 😆, is anyone watching GB news to see if they're reporting on this?

Screenshot_20230927_150427_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you lie with dogs, you catch fleas. Surely they knew this would happen? Because Fox isn't just a loose cannon on air, he is a spiteful person who will really try to twist the knife in if you upset him. I don't think this is his first barbecue.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think everyone including him knew that one day he'd go too far and that would be the end of that.

Unlike Wootton GB news was a bit of a side gig.

I wonder if head girl bev turner will take his slot?
I think it'll be Richard Tice (Farage's former Brexit flunky). Can't see Bev Turner willingly being relegated to once a week (even if it is primetime).

I though Richard tice was signed to talk TV?

More slots for bev to grab 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's something so off with that guy, in a different way to what's wrong with other GB news presenters. I can't put my finger on it.
There's 'something off' with 90 percent of people who appear on GB News tbf. I think what's off-putting about him is that he's in love with himself. Quite why I have yet to fathom. Let's just call it 'youthful enthusiasm' to be kind ... working in the fast-paced Lundun meeja scene, movin' and a 'shakin' with the cream of the metropolitan intelligensia. And Dan Wooton. :p He would have been a leading light on Why Don't You? During the summer holidays of 1988, showing you how to construct a scale model of Stephenson's Rocket using cereal boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's 'something off' with 90 percent of people who appear on GB News tbf. I think what's off-putting about him is that he's in love with himself. Quite why I have yet to fathom. Let's just call it 'youthful enthusiasm' to be kind ... working in the fast-paced Lundun meeja scene, movin' and a 'shakin' with the cream of the metropolitan intelligensia. And Dan Wooton. :p He would have been a leading light on Why Don't You? During the summer holidays of 1988, showing you how to construct a scale model of Stephenson's Rocket using cereal boxes.
He lost quite a bit of weight recently. I'm not knocking that of course - but it appears to have given him an even bigger head.

Fox isn't really much of an issue for GB news, they knew he'd do something like this eventually.

But woootooon is one of their most popular shows and it'll be hard to not piss people off and find a replacement for that mad show.

If fox hadn't of chucked him under the bus he could of said it was nervous laughter. That's what you get for giving fox any intel to use.
Screenshot_20230927_162851_X.jpg

Reactions: 2
Mark Dolan’s covering Dans show - doing a monologue that the usual GB News crowd will probably hate 😂 I love this mess 😂

• Haha
I can't stand Eva Evans.

I don't know what Fox meant by 'Fourth Wave Feminist'. I suppose I could look it up but can't be arsed. But yes, she is irritating. There are a lot of (pretend) (well-off) anti-Tory London-based female 'commentators' on TV right now that grind my gears, but my position is that women have had to deal with years and years of listening to bombastic, chauvinistic, condescending middle-aged men waffling on ... so I think women deserve their time in the sun to do the same! Vive La Difference! :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

*ava evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.