GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
may make good telly but doesn't inform the debate.
GB News exists to entertain, not inform. If you remember that you'll enjoy it more. :ROFLMAO: The vast majoriry of 'commentators' they have on are on the bottom of every agents call-sheet. Bev and Andrew clearly despise each other ... which is something I have in common as I despise them both too.

I only saw two minutes of Wootten and didn't see any mention of Brand. I'm not sure if it was covered. But if it wasn't, that highlights a bit of an issue for GB News if Dan can't discuss morally dubious behaviour by certain media personalities, given his own problems.

Reactions: 4
It was good telly.

They just had Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace on and she just casually mentioned the world "Shagging" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wasn't surprised to hear Ofcom confirmed that an interview with Jeremy Hunt conducted by two sitting Tory MPs (Philip Davies and Esther McVey) breached impartiality rules. :ROFLMAO:

I honestly don't understand how MPs have the time to do presenting jobs. Aren't they meant to be serving and representing their constituents at parliament? If my MP was messing about on a news channel I wouldn't be impressed.

I honestly don't understand how MPs have the time to do presenting jobs.
One reason is that no bills or papers are passing through or being read in Parliament and haven't been for a long while. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I'm a fan of GB News but no sitting MP should present a show. The same as LBC, Times radio & Talk who have done the same in the past

MPs doing media jobs is the thin end of the wedge in the flaws of the system. In a way I don't mind it as it highlights how they all have second jobs and hardly anyone is a full time MP. Im more concerned about the jobs behind closed doors.

MPs doing media jobs is the thin end of the wedge in the flaws of the system. In a way I don't mind it as it highlights how they all have second jobs and hardly anyone is a full time MP. Im more concerned about the jobs behind closed doors.
There's a very good argument that if an elected member is a doctor or barrister that they need to do some work to keep their skills honed.

But in my view it is wrong for them to host news or topical debate programmes on radio or TV where direct conflicts of interest are likely and cannot easily be avoided, in the case of a breaking story for example.

Reactions: 3
Looks decidedly frosty in Pierce & Turner's studio this morning 😁
Sounds like more good entertainment 😆

They've grated on each other from the start, I guess now they're not even keeping up with pleasantries. GB news do know how to pair up the right people. Neither are likely to back down or quit.

Sounds like more good entertainment 😆

They've grated on each other from the start, I guess now they're not even keeping up with pleasantries. GB news do know how to pair up the right people. Neither are likely to back down or quit.
Can't see the show lasting much longer, Bev is quite unpleasant, terrible body language gives her away.

She can join Brand's "Wellness Community" and they can broadcast together on Stay Free TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't see the show lasting much longer, Bev is quite unpleasant, terrible body language gives her away.
I said they wouldn't last long when they started months ago but they've exceeded my estimates thus far!

I don't think bev is the type to quit and she doesn't have many options elsewhere. She'll want to oust Tory boy but he wont give up. Pair of idiots. I do hope someone is compiling clips of them

• Haha
Adam Brooks saying people should be “put down” way too far. What on earth is he even on the show for. 😭😂 random pub owner with an ego.

It looks like Bev has gone off to south africa after talking about a troubling week, where her roof caved in. Now her ex is a tory candidate
How the other half live eh. Swanning off to South Africa. I don't know anything about James other than he used to row a boat ... :rolleyes:

Yeah Laurence Fox is extreme even for GB News. I suppose it was always inevitable he'd push it a bit too far, given people like him generally keep escalating their edgy comments to ensure they keep getting the attention they crave.

He appears to be saying he'd cleared the topic in advance, but I doubt he gave prior warning of exactly what he ended up saying.

He never used to be that way, at least publicly. I wonder what went wrong.

Yeah Laurence Fox is extreme even for GB News. I suppose it was always inevitable he'd push it a bit too far, given people like him generally keep escalating their edgy comments to ensure they keep getting the attention they crave.

He appears to be saying he'd cleared the topic in advance, but I doubt he gave prior warning of exactly what he ended up saying.

He never used to be that way, at least publicly. I wonder what went wrong.
he realised that his acting career was going nowhere and he was fading into obscurity so he saw a way to get attention: stoke up hatred and division! Billie Piper must be devastated she's connected to such an hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think everyone including him knew that one day he'd go too far and that would be the end of that.

Unlike Wootton GB news was a bit of a side gig.

I wonder if head girl bev turner will take his slot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.