Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
The irony and lack of self awareness is astounding.

One thing that is actually a pleasant surprise is how diverse the range of people here are, and actually how most threads tend to be full of valid points and arguments.

I have plenty of hobbies and a career. Tattle is just an outlet for the frustration on the bombardment of idiotic influencers and celebrities we face on a daily basis.

Also, when the 40 year old man baby leaves his room and actually gets some independence and does things for himself then maybe ill listen. He also seems to forgot how bitchy and judgemental he and Adam are in vlogs and insta lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gary seems really attached to the idea of himself as a victim/someone who can't cope with everyday things. He went on and on about how he can't drive, couldn't driver, never will be able to drive..Of course he could drive. There are paraplegics and amputees who drive modified cars without issue. Most people with anxiety and depression drive - how else would they get to the doctor, get their children to school etc

He seems to be really confused about what he's not doing because he's living at home and doesn't have to and what he's not capable of doing. He's capable of doing all the things any other big tall 40 yr old man can do - he's just not doing them because he doesn't have to/he has someone to do them for him. People with amputated legs are out there working, driving, exercising because they have to! Their mother's can't drive them around and deliver food to their bedrooms.
This is the problem with the UK at present... over the last 20-30 years, the Government have allowed for the creation of generations of benefit scroungers, who live their lives on the hand outs of Universal Credit (previously ESA & JSA). There are whole communities of work shy individuals and families, that get pregnant young, have several children and then expect to live off the state until their dying day (Benefits street is clear evidence of that). That is not to say there aren't many who are entitled, deserving and truly in need of the benefits system.

The recognition and awareness of mental health has, on the whole, been a positive thing for employers/employees and for the human race in general. However, you then get morons like Gary C who play the mental health card at any given opportunity and spin a tale of "woe is me", despite being filmed wearing rabbit, pumpkin and carrot costumes, standing on the 4th plinth at Trafalgar Square and releasing Christmas albums, that doesn't align with the symptoms of anxiety.

Add to that the mysterious leg condition, that only seems to get mentioned in guest services on Disney property when they want a wheelchair and a pass to skip the queues. If you live a sedentary lifestyle, shockhorror, you're going to be unfit and your body is going to start declining.

The final nail in the coffin is enablers in his life, Mummy and Daddy C have a lot to answer for, allowing their child to grow into his 40s without working a day in his life, collect thousands of pounds worth of shit merchandise and sit in his bedroom 24/7, unless his weird friend takes him on a Disney trip.

Twattan too has to understand the role he plays, giving Gary C a free ride all the time, as well as, all the other content creators (Bogey Tate) and weird fans who put Gary on a pedestal... instead of calling him out for the lazy, workshy, benefit cheat he is.

• Heart

Itvex

Chatty Member
I think Twattan, Gary C(un*) and Brogmonster represent everything wrong in our society. Narcissistic, self involved, talentless and cashing in on a pretty evil conglomerates talents. I hope the cost of living crisis reveals them for the dicks they really are.

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
He’s live on IG at 2.30 in the morning. Tell me you have zero responsibilities without telling me.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I hate that he's posted that picture. It's supposed to be sympathy-inducing but I'm just mortified for him. It's pure attention seeking.

Tabitha

VIP Member
331B5EAC-4158-4215-9CC3-9F78A94ACCEB.png

I find it so disturbing. If only Toy Story was real, little Mickey for sure would strangle Gary in his sleep with one of his little outfits.

• Haha

Mable912

VIP Member
Controversial opinion perhaps but I highly doubt he is sat at home in his room, fully of sound mind, as a “normal” and well adjusted adult. I mean look at his collecting of tsum tsums and pins as well as everything else like taking napkins and other things home from the latest WDW trip. That is quite obsessive behaviour and reflective of mental health issues.

I do think he is an anxious person at home, BUT, before you all come for me, I think he has told himself that his anxiety disappears in Disney or any other place of entertainment like a theatre, or anything child like (he could be trying to claw back the childhood he never had? Just a theory!), and he’s now told himself all this so much, he now believes it. He should be honest about this when he goes for yearly medicals because they could link him in with therapy (unless he has it already?) in which they could start helping him to unpick all this and use the coping strategies he can clearly use at Disney, but in actual REAL LIFE.

That’s what’s frustrating about him for me. Is that he doesn’t want to help himself and is happy taking benefits for so long without putting the effort in to address his mental health in the long term or even at all.

Just thought I’d put in my 2 cents as someone who works in the field as it’s not as straight forward as “well they can’t have anxiety if they can do X,Y and Z” and I also say that as someone who has anxiety myself.

My main head scratcher is, how does he afford all the merchandise and spending money? Does anyone know if Adam foots the bill for this too when they go away?

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Adam always makes snarky comments about Gary, like ‘this is why you don’t pay for your own food Gary’. Deep down he thinks Gary is a loser but he needs the views.

Happy Monday morning everyone! Wish I could plan my week around which photos of my toy Mickey Mouse I will post on IG before mum calls me down for dinner lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

RJF

VIP Member
So I watched some of the live and one of Gary’s fans in particular was behaving very unusually.

I’ve blocked out the profile photo and username but all these comments were from the same account.

She kept messaging to say that Gary had changed her life and that she wanted to send him a Little Mickey. She kept asking for a way to send it and, in fairness to Gary, he kept reiterating that there was no way to send it and that he didn’t accept gifts.

26864399-9-C6-E-46-BC-95-E5-E80-AE84-D28-DF.jpg
409-EC547-0684-418-A-A8-C5-6-F2-C2-C877-EAC.jpg

A19-BFDFD-BFF2-43-EB-9-F2-E-85-C84-CBF7459.jpg

She seemed to contradict herself though as she said that she’d bought the toy in ASDA the day before but also said that she hasn’t left the house in weeks because of mental health. Possibly a ploy to get Gary’s attention?

D20-A630-E-38-FB-4-C29-A19-C-4-D8609-AA65-C0.jpg

She also posted this about losing two relatives in a matter of weeks (a brother on the 30th of November and a Dad on the 12th of October). God knows how true it is.

74-D452-DC-8-C7-B-435-F-AC18-9-F9-DCE58-BD75.jpg

2-D364-D3-E-5-E33-4258-9006-8-ABB0-F71342-D.jpg

Very worrying. And to be fixated on Gary C, of all people…

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
Gary talking about Tattle on his live just now at 3am. Tattle wouldn’t let me upload the whole thing but he also called us teenagers. 😂
I personally use Tattle as a break and wind down FROM my busy life!

Currently writing this from a hotel in Cali (it’s 7pm here), where I’m physically exhausted and having a break after hiking the hills, my treat to myself from working FT in a high pressured role for a fortune 100 whilst giving a huge amount of my wage to the taxman so people like him can sit on their arse and buy funko pops. Of course, I’m not here to talk about my life but my life is the same as most of us who live in the real world, and yes, a lot about my life is also shit, not gonna lie, but can assure you that’s not why I’m on here.

I love how these YTers still don’t think that maybe they are just infuriating and should be called out when making thousands from the viewers they lie to… so clueless. I actually started using this site because I was working directly with influencers and doing my DD. One influencer was mother of daughters who was on Tattle herself 😂🫠 . Also… I just like gossip and find this breed of people absolutely fascinating lol you bunch of weirdos.

The day you have to pay a bill, Gary or wash a dish because it’s dirty and not because you need pin money, you’ll realise why we’re fed up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

RJF

VIP Member
I had that live on in the background for a bit.

The story that stuck out to me is the one about a visit to Thorpe Park (maybe it was Alton Towers - can’t remember). He said he was invited to a press event for a rebranded ride that took place in the evening.

He moaned that some of the other rides were closed for the night. He moaned that there was a VIP line for legit celebs (probably people from TOWIE and the like) that he wasn’t part of. He moaned that someone from the park asked them to cheer on camera as he felt he was being treated like an extra. He moaned that they didn’t lay on complimentary transport from the park to the local train station at the end of the night, leading to people having to pay their own way, whereas the VIP invitees were apparently provided with cars.

I’ve recently been thinking that maybe we’re a bit too harsh on Gary on this thread (and some comments probably still are) but I’ve never heard such entitled, delusional, egotistical BS in all my life.

Of course they prioritised Sam Faiers or Joey Essex or whoever else was there because their picture is the one that will get the event onto the MailOnline in front of millions, unlike Gary C’s measly online following of middle-aged American housewives who watch him go to Disney with Adam and will probably never visit Britain, let alone go to this theme park. He should feel lucky to be even asked!

And why would they staff all the rides when the event was for one specific attraction? And why should they pay for you to get the the train station - book an Uber!

Case in point - about 40 people were watching this live alongside me. But he expected VIP status at a press event for an nationally-recognised theme park!

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
A0B97E2F-97E9-48F5-894D-B5A39D967E36.png

Gary at 4pm on a Thursday in bed, worried about some limited edition pins being sold out before he gets to Disneyland and going through the toys someone sent him

• Wow
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I love how the caption says ‘I hope he brought you lots of joy’ as if he was just doing it for his followers. His face whenever he bought him out in vlogs tells a different story.
I bet pointing a black/uv light at that cuddly toy would show us the REAL story between Gary C and Micky 🤢 :oops: The bloke is a total freak.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

thelittleprincess

Wow. He seemed annoyed at not getting a lot of money instead of being sad his nan died. That’s horrendous. He is just an awful person. He has nothing likeable about him.
And 3 posts on Instagram acting like he’s worked a 12 hour shift. Insulting.

Nah I don't know how he lives with himself at times. Like Adam is his friend, I get that... we all help our friends out and do things for one another but we are quite literally talking about Adam paying tens of thousands of pounds for this loser to plod along at Disney. Once as a treat maybe but the cruises, the different parks, the fucking flight upgrades... I would DIE of embarrassment having a friend continuously pay for all that shit, I would also never in a million years publicly admit it.
Then again I'd insist on paying my own way to begin with, it's perplexing behaviour.

• Heart