Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
The Gary cam was vomit inducing but he used to be able to put on a show. Shrieking and shaking and crying and calling home when they upgraded from a value to Port Orleans or economy to premium economy.

Now they’ve reached Upper class both ways and the full trip in a hotel that costs more per night than many people earn in a week and private transfers. Gary is genuinely travelling as well as you can without private jets and he’s 🫤

I bet his best memories are all from the old days doing it much more cheaply.

Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thing is, work is work, and all types of work can be draining etc. Even being an influencer. BUT, he isn't even working hard by influencer standard's
He posted one YouTube video this year - a 15-min haul. And in that same IG live he complained about doing it and how he just wanted to get it over and done with because he was annoyed at having stuff out. It was like he suffered making that video

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
What about the 1min of ‘Gary cam’ while Adam is taking a shit? Doesn’t that make you weep with how grateful he is? 😂

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
On the live today he said he has never had a relationship and hasn’t kissed anyone in 8 years, so whenever he feels lonely he buys himself a funko pop.
It wouldn't take much to convince me that he's asexual. And honestly, there's nothing wrong with that.

Using Funko Pops as a balm for your soul, on the other hand...

Tabitha

VIP Member
I want to laugh but it’s just far too depressing at this point.
The thought of his parents rushing home to make him a simple spaghetti dish while he sat at home playing with his toy. If I were his mum I just wouldn’t sleep at night. It’s terrible.

RJF

VIP Member
Why can’t he be a road sweeper or something.
I now have an absolutely hilarious image of Gary C in a hi-vis (with Little Mickey in hand, wearing a matching outfit) dancing around a broom whilst singing “Oom-Pah-Pah” from Oliver down some suburban street at 5 o’clock in the morning.

“Sing along, gewhls!” to a passing dogwalker.

• Haha

cheshiretail21

I found it interesting in the 2 vlogs of the solo series it started off seeming like he was missing Gary, but then he kept saying "and this is why I like solo trips because you can do x". I'm sure he didn't mean much by it but it's almost like he was suggesting Mr. C didn't like when plans changed or like he has to bend over backward to accommodate him.

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
0A6BFF98-8F93-4A2A-AA3F-E17AFBA2BAF0.jpeg

not working, not leaving the house unless it’s for a free holiday and dressing like a toddler. Moo moo sharoo.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I took a break from Tattle for a few months but had to come back to post about how horrified I was to see this on IG.

Imagine taking your kids/nieces and nephews to the local park, and seeing this man dressed in these clothes, playing on the play equipment with a cuddly toy. You would scream and run the other way.

View attachment 1740818
In all seriousness if he isn't careful he will become known as the local creepy weirdo. Old he gets the worse it is

Interestingly apparently (I didn't watch) Jeremy hunt said in his budget he is asking the benefits office (whatever its official name is) to look into every single person out of work and claiming benefits ( reinterview etc). Made me think of Gary and the other vloggers and whether their benefits could end of be reduced

Last edited:

LMJ

VIP Member
Gary makes my blood boil, he is just a lazy tw*t. Claiming benefits but off he trots for day trips to London with Brogan & co and WDW whenever he can. Where's all the anxiety now....travelling in a global pandemic, airports, planes, one of the busiest theme parks...bullsh*t. Didn't he get up and sing somewhere in one of Brogan's vlogs too?

He is totally the failed performing arts wannabe child who's just refused to grow up and go out & get a job. If he loves performing he could get a job in a theatre, or in a theme park, even if its not performing and is in the ticket office or something, but no scrounging off the government is easier, as well as charging for those sh*t doodle pictures he does that looks like a kid's scribble. Wonder if he declares that money and the money from his youtube?

I don't buy the unable to work for a second, he just chooses not to work.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
People sucking Gary’s cock in the comments that he’s some pioneer for people with disabilities. There’s nothing exceptionally wrong with him. I’d wager he “struggles” with walking because he dosent exercise and has no muscle growth due to being so inactive.

Utter fucking leech to society

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
57AC0B62-1354-47BB-A381-09EAACF20E1C.jpeg

Proof of how inaccurate these sites are 😂 Networth is more like 9p and a shoebox of pins.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
That’s what amazes me about people like Gary, Adam and Victoria. They were probably all slightly out of the in-crowd at school etc to the point that I bet it really amuses the people in their year that they went on to become these Disney influencers with thousands of adoring followers. I’ve read through all their threads and I don’t think we’ve ever had someone come on and say “I knew Adam at school and he was like this” or “Gary’s mum is a friend of the family and I heard x”. That really surprises me.

A real life example - as soon as I left school, one of the slightly oddball guys in our year flew to Benidorm to become a drag queen! This was over a decade ago now, when drag was much less mainstream. He would be the last person in the world you’d expect to have done that and we all found it bizarre and hilarious. Had he been vlogging that experience, you can bet your right arm I’d have been on the equivalent of Tattle spilling all the tea whilst obscuring my specific identity.

Hdc76

Anyone watching these vlogs thinking Adam is making Gary eat all this different fancy meals and all the guy wants is chicken nuggets and chips!?

• Haha

yeoooo

Nurses and teachers striking for better conditions and Gary C the unemployed benefits scrounger is sitting in First Class on another free holiday. What a world.
EXACTLY!!!

Ive said earlier in posts that I agree with benefits and hell even increasing them for GENUINE people as they are so low in value but this clown is in first class!!! Also claiming to have social anxiety! My arse!!!

Im getting treated for anxiety and im working full time, at college and have children!! There are days that I dread the school run and am outside the gates ten mins before opening to avoid crowds. I don’t go to bars and shops etc. gary - get your lazy arse into employment or give something back and volunteer - twat

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
But his Instagram isn't that busy with posts?!

He is so deluded, I think he actually believes what he is saying. He thinks he really is busy. It's fascinating in a way

• Haha