Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I guess I should be able to summon some pity for Gary, but the whole "Never even tried Adulting" thing just washes that away.
Plus the way he acts superior and dismisses and looks down on those who have jobs and can take responsibility for themselves

Reactions: 6

Just standing on top of a float showing off in front of 30,000 people

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m smashed after my lads night out for xmas. Stopped by Disney store drunk

Ooo pissed lairy mickey

my version of “little Mickey” would be akin to a motley crue shoot.

anyway sorry
Gary is a lazy bleep

Apologies it didn’t post.

shout out to everyone who works🤘🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ooo pissed lairy mickey

anyway sorry
Gary is a lazy bleep

Ha ha this is brilliant

Reactions: 1

Ooo pissed lairy mickey

anyway sorry
Gary is a lazy bleep

I read that and heard a yell of little Mickey in Vince’s voice

• Haha
The way he made a big deal of ironing a shirt in the new vlog 😐 Jesus I have my struggles in life but I can at least iron a shirt.

• Haha
I was in Harrods this weekend too. I went on Saturday figuring it’d be quieter because of the tube strike. It was still bloody rammed to high heaven, I had to leave. Awful. Then I realised it was because it was Black Friday weekend and 10% off everything!
Also, it’s so huge it’s also physically exhausting and I didn’t do half of what he did. My back hurt lol but suddenly he doesn’t need a wheelchair ok…
So Gary can travel 90mins, and go to the worlds most famous department store on one of their busiest weekends ok…. Oh and that was on the same weekend as going to winter wonderland - also hell on earth. If he can handle that, he can handle working in a quiet store in Orpington. He could easily sit down and check out groceries.
I really don’t know how he gets away with it. Even his parents must be a bit like… 🧐 seeing him out playing with his mates all the time. but I agree with whoever said he’s probably manipulated them and threatens self harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anxiety is different for everyone and none of us know his triggers really however I would like to know what he doesn't manage to do because of it, we see what he can do so I assume he must have bad days which means he can't get out of bed and has to cancel his plans

Reactions: 2
I think the problem with Gary is it never strikes for fun things and things he wants to do, it comes across as very selective and convenient. His attitude to people who work and how he thinks he is above them doesn't help him

Plus the leg thing and the fact that doctors can't find anything wrong. Highly likely its due to his inactivity

Reactions: 6
Anxiety is different for everyone and none of us know his triggers really however I would like to know what he doesn't manage to do because of it, we see what he can do so I assume he must have bad days which means he can't get out of bed and has to cancel his plans
This is true, but things just don’t add him. He said specifically it’s social anxiety. By very definition it’s a fear is social situations, but that’s all he does. And as @Mark81 has said, he never seems to struggle when it’s what he wants to do. When he makes this his whole personality, you’d think he’d at least document those time. He never turns an event down.

I had SA from a child to my early 20s and had therapy. I constantly canceled social situations because I just couldn’t do it even though I wanted to. It has gotten much better with age, I’m still on meds, but function as an adult and in a job where I do client calls all day long. I worked hard to get to this place. No way would I have ever entertained the thought of going to drama school. Drama lessons at school were the single worst hour of my week.

I suspect he did have issues, but because he’s now grown up so sheltered, the thought of a job or living independently scares him to death because he doesn’t know how to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got this in my recommended feed and I can’t help but think of Gary’s poor mother, settling in of an evening to watch Emmerdale, only to be unceremoniously kicked out of the lounge so that her son can record a lip sync to a Bette Midler number (in full costume).

And this comment has to be a piss-take?! “the production rivalled Broadway” 😂😂😂

CA7404-C7-926-B-4-D04-B728-1-A2-DF1-EEE34-A.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I got this in my recommended feed and I can’t help but think of Gary’s poor mother, settling in of an evening to watch Emmerdale, only to be unceremoniously kicked out of the lounge so that her son can record a lip sync to a Bette Midler number (in full costume).

View attachment 1774342
Truly horrifying. What a saddo

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1774342
duck me that video is embarrassing and cringe, and also sad at the same time.

It's like a kid in their bedroom dressing up and recording themselves.

He also can sing it all that well

Reactions: 3
Gary talking about Tattle on his live just now at 3am. Tattle wouldn’t let me upload the whole thing but he also called us teenagers. 😂
I personally use Tattle as a break and wind down FROM my busy life!

Currently writing this from a hotel in Cali (it’s 7pm here), where I’m physically exhausted and having a break after hiking the hills, my treat to myself from working FT in a high pressured role for a fortune 100 whilst giving a huge amount of my wage to the taxman so people like him can sit on their arse and buy funko pops. Of course, I’m not here to talk about my life but my life is the same as most of us who live in the real world, and yes, a lot about my life is also tit, not gonna lie, but can assure you that’s not why I’m on here.

I love how these YTers still don’t think that maybe they are just infuriating and should be called out when making thousands from the viewers they lie to… so clueless. I actually started using this site because I was working directly with influencers and doing my DD. One influencer was mother of daughters who was on Tattle herself 😂🫠 . Also… I just like gossip and find this breed of people absolutely fascinating lol you bunch of weirdos.

The day you have to pay a bill, Gary or wash a dish because it’s dirty and not because you need pin money, you’ll realise why we’re fed up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“Bored people that don’t really have lives or anything going for themselves.”

Says the unemployed 42 year old sitting in his mum’s bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That same internet where he uploads photos of his toy Mickey at the park 🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.