Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeoooo

I literally feel like reporting this twat!!!! Here I am trying to work with a stomach and bowel issue - currently sat in the bathroom after throwing up and have a meeting shortly and this TWAT claims to have social anxiety but goes to more public events that anyone i bloody know

gary you are a complete joke!!!!! Get off your ass and get a bloody job you man child!!

There are people literally working with chronic conditions, caring for ill members of their family whilst working and those that are currently STRUGGLING to live!!!!! And here you are taking money that you do not deserve and claiming social anxiety!!!!! I truly believe that people are entitled to claim from a benefit system for true mental or physical health conditions but you my dear Gary are a fraud! Shame on you!!!!

I hope your pins rust 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

starri

VIP Member
It’s very perturbing to see a 40 odd year old man having a full on breakdown over meeting a princess
He cried standing next to a bush shaped like Winnie the Pooh. A princess at least is a person.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Gary C when Little Mickey gets kidnapped:

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my teddy go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will have a moo moo sharoo for some pins!”

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
If it's true that Gary spent some days in a wheelchair due to the mystery pain in his legs it will finish me off.

1641823983164.png

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member

Too anxious to have a job but not to sing on stage for an audience… absolute bellend

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
He honestly disgusts me so much. ‘It wasn’t a lot of money’ but paid for a new MacBook and iPhone 14 max…. Ok.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
Nurses and teachers striking for better conditions and Gary C the unemployed benefits scrounger is sitting in First Class on another free holiday. What a world.

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Gary on his live (at 2am UK time) said it’s been 9 years since he’s even kissed someone.🫤
I'm not judging him for that, not everyone necessarily likes or wants intimacy etc.

But why share such personal info? What's he hoping to achieve, sympathy? Suck up comments saying he deserves someone amazing as he is amazing?

• Heart
  • Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
"Taken its toll on me" as if he's on the frontline in Ukraine. You're in bed dressing up a Mickey plush. Calm down.

He's really convinced himself he's doing something demanding and important. What a sad state.

• Haha

Cosmo

The miraculous change from being wheelchair bound in one vlog to doing riverdance in a subsequent one, after hours in a park, was quite something..

• Wow

Babyshark

VIP Member
On Insta live and he’s just said he’s had a busy day:
Editing his haul
Giving his neice and nephew presents
Going to the Post Office to post gifts (probably to Boregon Tate)

after a 10 hour day in the office and now housework / looking after my child - I’m done. He’s so far from reality, he’s living the life of a Mickey plush

Tabitha

VIP Member
I really don’t think I will ever get over a 40 year old man being given pocket money to wash up his own plate. Must be one of the worst things I’ve ever read on tattle 🫠🫠

Unlocked a memory of being a small child and helping mum out by drying the dishes even though they would just dry on their own on the rack. But the pride at that age to just help out which I assume is a very normal childhood thing.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I don’t understand what support those bandages give to his ankles, he never seems to make them tight enough to do anything and doesn’t make any attempts to hide them with socks.
Attention. The support they give him is attention.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Hilarious how he seemingly thinks that ice has only appeared because they’re flying over Greenland and not because the temperature at 36,000 feet is often -55 celsius.

126164-CE-4770-488-B-A16-A-42-BEC2-A6-B62-E.png

• Haha
Jumping over from the Brogan Tate thread to let you all know I caught a piece of a live the other night and Brogan is bringing him back multiple outfits for his teddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
I think Adam's appearance on Grindr is the real reason for his professional plus ones absence this holiday. Think it's definitely a case of three's a crowd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
Before he was hiding behind a wall of Disney tsum tsums, he was hiding behind puppets. Here he is performing on top of the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-amazing-36-hours-fourth-plinth-throw-up.html

and at some festival

A bit strange for someone who claims they have social anxiety?!
I honestly think he claims disability because his ‘performing’ never earned him anything and he can’t stand the thought of a normal job. His depression is partly due to his failed career.

Physically, he suffers from eczema that flares up with stress. Is there anything else? Why is he in a wheelchair?

• Wow
Reactions: 14