Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I'd love to slap him silly when he was talking about his inheritance. Have you no shame at all to admit that you're over 40 and needed your granny to die to get a new phone and computer. And no mention of how his parents are doing or how the family is doing. Poor woman probably did more on her worst day than he's done in his life, she accumulated a bit of money, was probably so proud to be able to leave a little sum to grandchildren and that smug prat buys a phone and acts like it's not enough - even though he hasn't a penny to his name. His mother/father probably inherited a few thousand and he'll have his eyes on that money now for his next trip. He's really getting under my skin lately.

And Adam only pays when they're vlogging! Ummmm they're always vlogging. They vlog the airport hotel, flight, hotel, theme park and all meals.
Except the tour Kieron gave them of the city, the only thing about the last trip that looked interesting - 😄 -lazy arse Adam. The chance that Gary put his hand in his pocket that day is about the same chance that Madonna has never had plastic surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RJF

VIP Member
Gary C always looks like he’s been doused in glue and dragged by the legs through the reduced section of Primark.

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

I can’t help but think all that poor man has ( at 40 ) is a bedroom at his parents house full of Disney shit and is expected to be adams ‘ silly ol’ side kick ‘ on cue when he whips his camera out ! It’s not really much of a life, even his luggage is meagre, Adams all luxury Mickey cases and he has a duffel bag straight out of bed knobs and broomsticks, I’m
More upset he put ups with the lap dog routine and a friendship with brogan the great unwashed 😂😂

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Oh wow I saw that picture with him in the shell suit when speed scrolling through the Hattan thread and I thought it was a photoshop one of you did of what they’ll look like in CA! I didn’t realise they’ve already gone and this is real.

OMG the shell suit! 🤣 He looks like a character from an episode of The Royle Family. Anthony’s friend who’d nick stuff out of Argos. I know the kids are back wearing 90s style baggy jeans and oversized t-shirts but heaven protect us from middle aged men getting back in shell suits 🤮

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
4D55D499-B01E-4819-8B14-B408F5D9E897.png

He posts this while we’ll waking up on a cold Monday morning getting ready for work / school runs … bellend

He isn’t even a manchild, he’s just simply a child with an older DOB.

Gary C #2 MoomooSHAMroo, all paid for by you

Last edited:
  • Haha

RJF

VIP Member
I come bearing news that there is a lesbian couple out there who have put Gary C on the top of their Christmas tree for two years in a row.

They got together over their shared love of Gary C (note that her name is 0ohCarrieC in reference to him).

I wish I was making this up.

EDIT:

On further inspection, maybe they are friends and no a couple? Definitely very intense vibes either way tbh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
It's truly amazing Gary Cunt can walk around London (Danny Fannymore's vlog) all day fine without the need for a mobility scooter but if he's at Disney, he turns into Wily Wonka walking up to the gates hobbling with a walking stick.

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
I think Gary is a very sad story if I’m honest. I seriously question how he will cope when his parents pass (they have to be reasonably aged given his own age) if the house needs to be sold for his parents care, what happens to him then? He’s a single man in his 40s he’s not a housing priority. he isn’t equipped to be able to pay and understand bills etc. He used to annoy me but now I just feel pity. He’s far too old now to be able to change his ways and contribute to society. Shame on his parents for allowing it.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I just imagine his mum standing in the kitchen, washing up after she cooked dinner, looking through the window, watching her 43 year old son taking photos of a toy Mickey Mouse in a barbie car in their garden. And it saddens me to no end.

Also weird to think the age gap is the same between him and his mum as it is between him and some of his friends who are mid 20s. But in his eyes, she’s like so much more older. He doesn’t even think he’s old enough to be a dad.

Last edited:

Geetbo

VIP Member
I'd advise anyone who wants to listen to his "singing" videos to make sure no animals are in the room. They may never recover.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Flying first class whilst living with your parents at the age of 40 something and not working… where have I gone wrong in life 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Geetbo

VIP Member
I know he is an absolute useless bag of custard, but I can't help but feel sorry for the twat.

Imagine heading towards 50, never having had a job, living in your childhood bedroom and getting excited about being given a paper plate.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’m off work for a bit so managed to catch his live at like 2am.
He gave a long sob story about why he stopped little Mickey. Attached the video but in summary: couldn’t cope with doing little Mickey whilst sorting out his Disneyland pics!! They need to do a reality tv show on vloggers where they make them work a full day!
No one even asked him to post everyday, and he could have just done a bunch of posts and scheduled them in advance. But no, sat in his bed, crying about it to strangers that it was too much work for his mental health?!?

also…

• Slagged off patreons who provide nothing (lol Adam)
  • He’s very sensory and ‘feels’ the world so always needs to hug characters. Is this an autism thing or just starved of human touch?
  • Said he spent all his savings (!!) in Disneyland, but then Grandma died so he inherited money for a new laptop and phone, so seemed happy about her timing lol.
  • Regrets saying he doesn’t wanna do Disneyland again because he loves it and wants Adam to edit out him saying that.
  • 6th cruise this summer! So now a gold member.
  • Adam only pays when they’re vlogging (when are they not?
  • When people ask him what he does, he says he’s a YouTuber but feels like a fraud because he barely updates his channel (lol), so wants to start updating that again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

missBlairwardolf82

Gary currently on insta live disappointed as his pound land dolls clothes don’t fit his Mickey . Rest of us have real problems

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member

while the rest of us worked, Gary also had a hard day….
He is so far removed from the real world. People are stressing about rising energy prices and the cost of living and he is having a 'physically and mentally challenging day at a probably sponsored/freebie theme park. READ THE ROOM