Gary C

Will he ever be famous ?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd make a thread for the "professional plus 1", Best friend of Adam Twattan and Confidante of Bogie Tat, Gary C. Get Tattlin "Gehls" and Pals;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread is overdue, thank you. Interested to see how my hard earned taxes will be spent by this fraud claiming government benefits we all fund…..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to religiously watch his channel a few years ago. I’m unsubscribed now as it was always the same. Disney, depression, etc.
I feel for the guy as depression is a daily struggle for many but I think that maybe social media isn’t for him as he always seems so fragile.

Reactions: 3
I'd advise anyone who wants to listen to his "singing" videos to make sure no animals are in the room. They may never recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just came from the Victoria/Disney in Detail thread. I've been watching Adam and Victoria's vlogs since I'm going to Disney soon. I think I like Adam okay, but Gary is just too much. To be honest, I'm surprised these two are friends. They seem like they would be constantly fighting for the spotlight.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand that Gary pretty much spends the entire day in his bed or room but can trapse around wdw with no problem

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand that Gary pretty much spends the entire day in his bed or room but can trapse around wdw with no problem
Remember Disney seems to have an affect on all these loonatics where all their problems suddenly disappear (Disney in detail, Gary C etc)

• Haha
Before he was hiding behind a wall of Disney tsum tsums, he was hiding behind puppets. Here he is performing on top of the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-amazing-36-hours-fourth-plinth-throw-up.html

and at some festival

A bit strange for someone who claims they have social anxiety?!
I honestly think he claims disability because his ‘performing’ never earned him anything and he can’t stand the thought of a normal job. His depression is partly due to his failed career.

Physically, he suffers from eczema that flares up with stress. Is there anything else? Why is he in a wheelchair?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A bit strange for someone who claims they have social anxiety?!
I honestly think he claims disability because his ‘performing’ never earned him anything and he can’t stand the thought of a normal job. His depression is partly due to his failed career.
One HUNDRED % spot on!!!! I couldn’t agree more!

• Heart
I just came from the Victoria/Disney in Detail thread. I've been watching Adam and Victoria's vlogs since I'm going to Disney soon. I think I like Adam okay, but Gary is just too much. To be honest, I'm surprised these two are friends. They seem like they would be constantly fighting for the spotlight.
They are business friends
Adam needs Gary C for his vlogs because his solo videos don't get as many views.... so he pays for Gary to travel with him and in return Gary gets free holidays!
So a transactional friendship!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are business friends
Adam needs Gary C for his vlogs because his solo videos don't get as many views.... so he pays for Gary to travel with him and in return Gary gets free holidays!
So a transactional friendship!
deffo, the fact is, if Adam was a bigger YouTube he would just leave Gary C in the dust and you can tell he resents having him in his vlogs but has no choice to.

It’s very perturbing to see a 40 odd year old man having a full on breakdown over meeting a princess. Also see he’s got more funko pops ! 😡 that mr squiggle drawing should see him through for a few weeks now

Reactions: 6
It’s very perturbing to see a 40 odd year old man having a full on breakdown over meeting a princess
He cried standing next to a bush shaped like Winnie the Pooh. A princess at least is a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gary and Adams business-ship makes me so uncomfortable. To me Gary is the wonky side-kick that Adam saw his viewers responded to so he exploits him for content which is very apparent. I'm more curious what the backside of their deal looks like. Percentage of monetization? a pay out? exposure? free vacations? or is it just Gary thinking he's developing a true friendship?

I'm sure their split (which is undoubtedly coming) will be an interesting "Story Time" i wouldn't want to miss

Reactions: 10

Living with Gary for 3 days and documenting it. Not much has changed in 10 years except the complete absence of Disney merch. Weird that he didn’t get into WDW until his mid-30s?

I know what anxiety is like, I’ve been through all of this. But he must realise his life choices and having ‘anxiety’ as his personality just digs his hole deeper. He says it’s social anxiety specifically but his constant need for attention/performing, taking himself to Sylvia Young stage school as a kid and constant emphasis on his friends doesn’t align typically. Having therapy fortnightly tells me he is not seen as a serious case, but hey what do I know?

I cringed when he made his mum help him put on red face paint. I don’t understand why he couldn’t do it himself. You could tell she was disappointed by it all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
WowA him sating he just needs to feel useful and needed when in reality he is unwanted. Makes the friendship with brogan make sense!

Reactions: 5
He is so narcissistic. 'Me' I'm my is he says. There was me thinking he learnt that from Adam.....clearly not!

Reactions: 2
For me, the little annoyances like his clumsiness and his awful laugh don’t compare to my main anger at him not working because he claims ‘anxiety’ despite going across the world multiple times during a pandemic to go around a giant theme park dressed as a pumpkin or a parrot, and is loud and performative… but he can’t go out and get ANY job to earn money, but instead claims benefits, then spends it all on things like Disney pins and ears, even doing ‘haul’ videos to show how much useless tat he’s spent his benefits money on.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel that their 'friendship' is all manufactured ? These recent vlogs...Adam is just god awful to Gary. But he will keep him around for views and Gary C takes it for what...free holidays?! Unwatchable...

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel that their 'friendship' is all manufactured ? These recent vlogs...Adam is just god awful to Gary. But he will keep him around for views and Gary C takes it for what...free holidays?! Unwatchable...
Would YOU vacation with either of them by choice?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.