Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
“Bored people that don’t really have lives or anything going for themselves.”

Says the unemployed 42 year old sitting in his mum’s bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tabitha

VIP Member
Wait, so let me get this straight, in the last month he went to:
- WDW for the Halloween party,
- a pumpkin patch in Kent
- PR event in London for Disney
- PR event in London for Loungefly

Sept he went
- in a hot air balloon
- Hocus Pocus event and Disney exhibition in London
- WDW again
- A cruise

His fans are all idiots. It disgusts me. Sorry to repeat but he LITERALLY said ‘no one sees my weeks of recovery from my WDW’. Well, manchild, it looks like you recovered just fine to go off again only a few weeks later and do loads of other trips in between.

I can’t feel sorry for someone who goes on expensive holidays 1-2 months and never did a thing to earn it while I’m sat typing this on my lunch break before I head into more stressful meetings and deadlines and still can’t afford his lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Maybe he doesn't give a toss what it looks like to others, once we reach a certain age that's something we should all be thinking, also, is it confirmed he claims benefits?
No, it's not. I worked in that department and have some doubts that he is. If he is then he has ironclad letters from doctors if he's been left on it all these years. They will try to take it from you any way they can. Mental health services are not great and GPs tend to throw medication at people because it's not easy to get everyone seen by a qualified therapist and getting holistic help to get someone back in the workforce forget about it! They'll take away disability shove someone into a terrible min wage job or some exploitative jobs program and then the person is back in the GPs, given more tablets, and out of work again.

The idea that people receiving benefits should spend it on bread and water only and be lying in the gutter looking miserable in the morning so working people can feel better about going into the job is a tale as old as time. It's a way to distract people by turning them on those beneath them so they cannot see the royal sc***ing they're getting from the upper classes. Biggest wealth transfer in history just took place during covid. My best friend's law firm took 2 million from the government in ''pandemic aid'' and then paid themselves massive Christmas bonuses. Nobody says a thing and if anyone notices they'll say ''oh look a welfare mother bought her children 200 presents'' and people will spew bile at her instead. The number of letters we'd get where someone would rant at the government and general state of the country and then end by reporting their neighbour doing a few nixers. It wasn't about the neighbour earning a few quid but he was low hanging fruit, they were really angry at the powers that be but where do you report them :LOL:

With Gary spending $800 on pins is evidence of how off track his life has become. I don't think he's aware enough to just be living his life and not giving a toss. I don't think he knows that what he's doing will piss off tax payers and all that. He seems very detached from the real world and almost childlike in the way he views things. He spends nothing day to day and then comes out of his room once in a blue moon to partake in outrageously priced trips. None of it is 'normal'

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Maleficent50

VIP Member
New to this thread 👋 Do we know what is actually wrong with Gary's legs? I have arthritis & no way I could knee to take photos of a stuffed toy.

I struggle to understand how he can get away with being on benefits when he can go on holidays & all of this is perfectly visible to the benefits agency.
He has an acute case of grifteritis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tabitha

VIP Member

I just still can’t get over that this is the person who said we have nothing going for us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tabitha

VIP Member
4A0D2249-2546-4405-8E6F-A852771B0A5C.png

Where’s he gonna go? To the toilet and back?

Gary C #2 Moo moo sha roo, get a job and move out, you’re 42

Last edited:
  • Haha

agathabeads

Gary's top tips for surviving the heat in WDW are...

Wearing a hat
Wearing suncream
Wearing loose breezy clothes
Taking a fan
Getting shade

Groundbreaking. Feel like he's really given me new insight here.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Thought I'd make a thread for the "professional plus 1", Best friend of Adam Twattan and Confidante of Bogie Tat, Gary C. Get Tattlin "Gehls" and Pals;)

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Honestly, when I first heard about Gary C, it was a post on here about how awful it was that he had to live at home and couldn’t work because of his mental health problems. I felt sorry for him too. Not to go into detail but I have a history of mental health and it’s something I feel very strongly about. I felt bad for the guy.

I do believe a lot of his followers hugely sympathise with him and buy into it too - it’s why they follow him and offer him gifts. They spend their time and money on him. They genuinely care about him.

But it doesn’t take long to realise, hang on, he’s 42, but can’t do his own laundry? Has his parents or Adam buy his food? Cant hoover his bedroom? But he can manage to buy $800 in pins on one trip with other people’s money? This is not mental illness; it is taking the piss.

He makes every single illness/allergy/insecurity his personality and people lap it u. I’m sorry but it’s pathetic and it’s borderline scamming.

If you want to talk capitalism, let’s not do it on a thread about a guy and his friend who leech and rip off a huge cooperation, call it a business and constantly push their followers to buy it

queenamber

VIP Member
If your “friend” took you on an all-expenses paid trip to Disney, wouldn’t you at the very least buy dinner one of the nights to say thank you? Or maybe get up early to get the coffees and croissants in? All Gary seems to do is sit on his hands and wait for the next feed from Adam. It would annoy me so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Adam: “Gary, fancy a trip to Disney? Busy crowds, thrill rides, Cramped spaces..”
Gary: sure! I’m there

DWP: “Gary, we need to get you back into work so you can stop claiming benefits. It will give you independence”
Gary: I just can’t. I have issues. It’s all too much. I can’t walk. I struggle to leave the house

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
He posted that at 3am.

Dear Gary C(unt)

as you clearly read here. I have a job. A proper one which means I am sleeping at 3am so I’m ready for work the next day. I live in my own house and don’t scrounge off my parents. I come to tattle because it’s the only outlet to express my feelings about scrounging fuckers like you. I pay for my own holidays for my family and don’t rely on another scrounger to pay for them. I don’t walk around the world with a dressed up Mickey Mouse doll like a sad cunt. I know how to use a cooker and a car and an iron. I’m not sad. I have hobbies, a job, my own business, a family… what you got dickhead? Go back to your sad little bedroom in mummy and daddy’s house and FUCK OFF

• Heart
  • Haha

RJF

VIP Member
I just finished his video and I am appalled. Gary’s habit has verred from “collecting” and into “hoarding”. Rabidly showing off paper plates he swiped from a restaurant and the post-it notes that the cleaner left them.

Why is The Long-Suffering Mrs Caplehorn enabling this nonsense? What must she think when he bursts through the door every 4 months with a suitcase full of shite?

I can’t decide which was the low point: the part where he said he owns black bags full of Mickey plushes or the part when he says that a Disney staff member gave him three children’s colouring books - one for his niece, one for his nephew and one for him!

I’ve been sat looking at the TV like this:

8-AE301-C1-32-E7-49-F7-92-E4-AD25-FB28-D6-E9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tabitha

VIP Member
That documentary of Gary is really creepy. Like why is he filming him when he sleeps? Why would someone make a documentary about Gary?
It reminded me of one of those weird channel 4 documentaries, like the ones about adults who wear nappies or people who marry buildings.

• Haha

FancyNancy

When you're 41 and bring your sock puppet to an afternoon tea..... (that you probably didn't pay for yourself)
Screenshot_20230513_100505_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member

He really needs to stop with the ‘I haven’t been in 7 years’
You’re lucky as a forever unemployed 40 year old you’ve ever been at all

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
I might get backlash for this but I’m just gonna say it - the Disney community are hardly the healthiest. The ones I watch drink Costa flavoured lattes daily, obsess over food and never leave their homes unless it’s for buying tat or Disney.
It doesn’t surprise me if they apply for DAS because standing in a line for 20mins is too much for them. It also doesn’t surprise me if they do have a ton of health issues as a result of not looking after themselves (I know this isn’t always the case so don’t shoot me).
gary literally uses a wheelchair just because his legs are never used for their very purpose … walking. This guy doesn’t even stand up in a kitchen to make a meal or move around just to use a hoover. I bet his mum says ‘Gary are you hungry?’ And she brings this manchild a ham sandwich to his bedroom.
But wow, doesn’t he still love the attention he gets from using one and how he can feel sorry for himself even though it is all his own fault.

Last edited:

lalalandinmyhead

This thread is overdue, thank you. Interested to see how my hard earned taxes will be spent by this fraud claiming government benefits we all fund…..

• Heart