Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well some cynics reckon she's trying to ride on the coat tails of Joanne McNallys 15 mins of fame... remains to be seen, but Louis Walsh and Giovanna Fletcher most recent guests on the podcast. She seems to be upping her ante where she can in terms of moving away from small time punters only us Irish would listen to.

I don't see what she'd have to offer in the UK. They've a huge pool of much younger / more attractive/talented/diverse presenters who can't get a look in with Holly Willoughby monopolizing the market. Even if you look at Laura Britmore she was pimping herself out for over a decade before she started getting decent gigs. D3 would hardly go down the comedic route. She hasn't got the acerbic wit to cut it, I mean she repeatedly cites Bridesmaids as the movie that cracks her up, says it all about her beige sense of humour.

Alas, Daddy's purse strings won't stretch to purchasing her a career across the pond πŸ˜‰
I said it on here months ago. G3 is made for the UK. That market loves the Denise Van Outen, Ant & Dec, Lisa Rodgers, Top of the Pops, type personas. She has her 3-5 years experience in Radio and TV, an insta following, looks great. She has a degree from trinity for gods sake. Liz Bonin did it with more talent but less pizazz.
BBC, ITV, Sky, Amazon all fighting for the next big talent. Holly W on way out Queue gate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I said it on here months ago. G3 is made for the UK. That market loves the Denise Van Outen, Ant & Dec, Lisa Rodgers, Top of the Pops, type personas. She has her 3-5 years experience in Radio and TV, an insta following, looks great. She has a degree from trinity for gods sake. Liz Bonin did it with more talent but less pizazz.
BBC, ITV, Sky, Amazon all fighting for the next big talent. Holly W on way out Queue gate.
What drugs do you take? They must be dead on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How do ye know how much the house cost? Gutted I missed those stories.

it’s no shock to me she could afford it on her own. She is raking it in plus Daddy if she was short. Surprised she’s going for something modest tbh

Reactions: 2

it’s no shock to me she could afford it on her own. She is raking it in plus Daddy if she was short. Surprised she’s going for something modest tbh
The location was mentioned further up & at the time D shared stories from the gardening firm she hired to do a clear out which showed a bit too much of the house & made it easy to find.

Reactions: 1
The location was mentioned further up & at the time D shared stories from the gardening firm she hired to do a clear out which showed a bit too much of the house & made it easy to find.
Read through but can’t find 😭 was it deleted maybe? I’m dying to know! 🀣

I don't mind G3 as such but i have noticed that whenever she's on camera remotely ( not selfie style if you know what i mean) she has the most bizarre affect. It's like a form of facial torettes or something. Add that to the random maniacal laugh and sudden launch from d4 accent to culchie bogger she does and i see her needing serious media training before has any chance of going beyond dancing with the stars. That clip she put up of her and the latest podcast guest was just bizarre in how she was reacting. So OTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

House was 495,000

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Liz Bonin is incredibly intelligent and make documentaries about wildlife, not facial contortions to mimick Z list Irish celebrities that the Brits have never heard of πŸ˜‚ Liz is also very pretty not that that is relevant to her programmes. What would D3s niche be exactly? She couldn't hold a candle to stunners like Maya Jama or even Emily Atack (who is very well connected) D3 is not attractive in the worldly sense and her silly little accents and faces would be laughed off BBC or ITV, if they even made it on. You've got it bad for D3, don't you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mind G3 as such but i have noticed that whenever she's on camera remotely ( not selfie style if you know what i mean) she has the most bizarre affect. It's like a form of facial torettes or something. Add that to the random maniacal laugh and sudden launch from d4 accent to culchie bogger she does and i see her needing serious media training before has any chance of going beyond dancing with the stars. That clip she put up of her and the latest podcast guest was just bizarre in how she was reacting. So OTT.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Videos of her on her podcast, vs what she posts on stories show two very different looking women.

She’s average looking and below average talent.

Oh please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Liz Bonin is incredibly intelligent and make documentaries about wildlife, not facial contortions to mimick Z list Irish celebrities that the Brits have never heard of πŸ˜‚ Liz is also very pretty not that that is relevant to her programmes. What would D3s niche be exactly? She couldn't hold a candle to stunners like Maya Jama or even Emily Atack (who is very well connected) D3 is not attractive in the worldly sense and her silly little accents and faces would be laughed off BBC or ITV, if they even made it on. You've got it bad for D3, don't you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
D3’s only options in the UK is one of those late night comedy panel shows an even at that she’s not talented enough.

She doesn’t have that much tv experience even in Ireland. She’s on radio because of her godfather, Ian Dempsey….not because she’s a talented journalist or presenter.

Spill the beans please, I'm nosy!
Moderator removed the post!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@SweatyBettyT agreed! But even on one of those comedy panel shows what's she going to add? Manically laughing at every little noise the other guests make? Pretending to be a bogger or a D4 twit? The Brits have no interest in that. She doesn't have an irreverent wit. She's beige and vanilla. It works in Ireland to a degree but it won't cut it over there.

Reactions: 8
And a book of names …. Larry, Barry, Gary, Harry, Ruadhrighiii
Had a good giggle when this came to mind while I was watching TV lastnight and the new ad for "Island's Edge" stout came on. The ad has the tagline "It's better less bitter". One of the characters in the ad called Gary was "less bitter" about being called the wrong name!

Gary to the people in the pub: "I just want to say, you've all been calling me Gerry for years ... But it's actually Gary. It's an easy mistake".
Person in the pub: "Speak up there Gerry"!🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well show number one sold out almost immediately πŸ™„ 2nd date added

Eh.... Is she OK, 57.50 to watch D3 overreact wildly and fake laugh at people... Read the bleeping room
I’d say they are trying to create their own demand here but letting people think it’s almost sold out so they frantically go and purchase tickets.
The podcast is shite so I can’t even begin to imagine the absolute car crash the live show will be.

Had a good giggle when this came to mind while I was watching TV lastnight and the new ad for "Island's Edge" stout came on. The ad has the tagline "It's better less bitter". One of the characters in the ad called Gary was "less bitter" about being called the wrong name!

Gary to the people in the pub: "I just want to say, you've all been calling me Gerry for years ... But it's actually Gary. It's an easy mistake".
Person in the pub: "Speak up there Gerry"!🀣
Brilliant…just went on their Twitter to see the ad. Very funny πŸ˜„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@ellanofella - are you a relative of the Garrihy or Hehir families?!?!?! Fierce defensive of the β€˜talent and natural beauty’ of the G’s 🀣🀣 G3 β€˜made for the UK’, ok and I am made to be the pope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@ellanofella - are you a relative of the Garrihy or Hehir families?!?!?! Fierce defensive of the β€˜talent and natural beauty’ of the G’s 🀣🀣 G3 β€˜made for the UK’, ok and I am made to be the pope
'She has a degree from Trinity for gods sake'

πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.