Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been told of a local small business in Clare that lost followers after G1 tagged them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ive been told of a local small business in Clare that lost followers after G1 tagged them
Not surprised.

Doiz rocked up to the cousins wedding looking like she off to a funeral in an I’ll fitting jumpsuit…you think she’d have made a bit more of an effort…

Reactions: 2
"Euge enjoying the beef". Nevermind her sisters being the most beautiful women in Ireland (lol), Ailbhe must be the most boring woman in Ireland. A total dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well little miss style most beautiful woman on earth had an off day at the event captioned #weloveagarrihywedding …. #wedontgiveaflyingf**k .. she looks too short to pull off that jumpsuit and it’s too big for her. So back to the drawing board if you want to retain that title! The smug smile too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well little miss style most beautiful woman on earth had an off day at the event captioned #weloveagarrihywedding …. #wedontgiveaflyingf**k .. she looks too short to pull off that jumpsuit and it’s too big for her. So back to the drawing board if you want to retain that title! The smug smile too.
Oh I would love to hate see that. #blockedbyDz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isnt she 5'9? Doubt shes too short

Reactions: 2
Here you go…considering the wardrobe full of designer dresses she has, this is a bit dull for a wedding.

Oh, Gary was there too.
You'd get better in Penneys

I just checked and it looks like G2 has blocked me too!🤣. And I didn't troll her (as far as I remember 🤣)

• Haha
Wait now I thought it was just Clare who was from Clare? So it's technically NOT a Garrihy wedding?

Reactions: 1
Can Aoibhin go for a walk wih her kids without shilling her regatta gear?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can Aoibhin go for a walk wih her kids without shilling her regatta gear?
Sure she has to be shilling something. If it isn't Regatta, it's Beo or that fecking book. She's never off the clock god love her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.