Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are plenty of threads that are full of criticism of people’s annoying behaviour (which to me is the whole point, that and general discussion) and not their looks and things they have no control over. Don’t have to be new to Tattle to make a comment like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was a joke 🤷‍♀️
A lot of people here were making the point that she looks totally different on TV than she does on her overly filtered Insta stories - she does have control over this.

Reactions: 4
Are the ‘roasts’ just those topics he has saved as favourites at top of his profile ?

Reactions: 1
Are the ‘roasts’ just those topics he has saved as favourites at top of his profile ?
Ya they are. They’re very good and in every roast you’ll be thinking oh I know someone like that or oh no it’s me 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must look at his page again, I ran through the wedding stories the other night but didn't find any of them funny.

Reactions: 2
I think his roasts come across like hes a bit of a bitter f*cker. Individually some are a bit funny, but collectively, i get the impression he has nothing else to do but sit around criticising others.

Its an ick for me tbh

Edit: LOL the irony of me saying that on tattle, i'll get my coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s commenting and adding to thoughts sent in by viewers though, it’s not his opinion per se. It’s a popular comedian style of taking content and working with it. He’s doing his job and playing a “character”. I’ve no idea what he’s like irl but comes off like a performance to me.

This style is very popular on comedic podcasts too. Can see how it wouldn’t be for everyone but I find taking the piss out of cringe tit people do hilarious ha!

Reactions: 2
I love observational comedy but I don't enjoy Mark's style. Listened to snippets of a few of his roasts there and he sounds a bit too whiny and spoilt and a bit too rehearsed to actually be funny? He obviously finds himself hilarious and he obviously has an audience of plenty people who agree, which is great! For me though he'll have to be filed, alongside his girlfriend and Mrs Brown's Boys, under "apparently funny but not for me".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love observational comedy but I don't enjoy Mark's style. Listened to snippets of a few of his roasts there and he sounds a bit too whiny and spoilt and a bit too rehearsed to actually be funny? He obviously finds himself hilarious and he obviously has an audience of plenty people who agree, which is great! For me though he'll have to be filed, alongside his girlfriend and Mrs Brown's Boys, under "apparently funny but not for me".
I want to see footage of Doiz and Mark trying to out do each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say I find the roasts funny and relatable and a break from the “curated” stories of so many… also, he has amazing skin😂
I shuddered typing curated as it just reminds me of the Makeup Fairy. 🫡

Reactions: 7
I have to say I find the roasts funny and relatable and a break from the “curated” stories of so many… also, he has amazing skin😂
I shuddered typing curated as it just reminds me of the Makeup Fairy. 🫡
Ok, thank God you said it about the skin!! ☺☺☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It was a joke 🤷‍♀️
A lot of people here were making the point that she looks totally different on TV than she does on her overly filtered Insta stories - she does have control over this.
There are people on tattle who think you just don’t understand how it works if you make the slightest pushback on any comment or say something is unfair so so following on the conversation 💁🏼‍♀️ ah yeah I know but she does get a fair bit of stick for her face, the slagging here isn’t solely about the difference online. Not a fan and fully came on here for the Mork Meegan goss but she does get stick

Reactions: 1
He’s commenting and adding to thoughts sent in by viewers though, it’s not his opinion per se. It’s a popular comedian style of taking content and working with it. He’s doing his job and playing a “character”. I’ve no idea what he’s like irl but comes off like a performance to me.

This style is very popular on comedic podcasts too. Can see how it wouldn’t be for everyone but I find taking the piss out of cringe tit people do hilarious ha!
Agree with all of this. Loved his roasts!! Very relatable, hilarious and honest!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
There are people on tattle who think you just don’t understand how it works if you make the slightest pushback on any comment or say something is unfair so so following on the conversation 💁🏼‍♀️ ah yeah I know but she does get a fair bit of stick for her face, the slagging here isn’t solely about the difference online. Not a fan and fully came on here for the Mork Meegan goss but she does get stick
Agreed, the one about the husband commenting it looks like Marty Morrissey was just cringe. Sure Jan, tell us more things that didn’t happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.