Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see D is at the cork jazz festival with Greg O Shea. Can I just leave this here....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see D is at the cork jazz festival with Greg O Shea. Can I just leave this here....

Noticed that. He was looking rather camp in the video I thought 💭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well can whoever the one who said D3 was one of the ‘most beautiful women in Ireland’ take a look at the Instagram snippet of her in laughs of your life interviewing Louis Walsh - if that’s a beautiful woman I’m pope John Paul reincarnated in phoenix park
I’m not Clare lol - wish I was when I’m her age..sorted.
Accept they are not ‘one of the most beautiful women in all of Ireland‘ but they are of the most beautiful who are also a public figures - past or present. G1 and G3 are in the short list - only one Tatler named a few even more good looking. For Gen Y Holly Carpenter is top of the tree for looks. Blaithnaid Treacy too. Anna Daly. Alison Bea. Surely the Gs are in this company. Not G2 (a quasi public figure)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Accept they are not ‘one of the most beautiful women in all of Ireland‘ but they are of the most beautiful who are also a public figures - past or present. G1 and G3 are in the short list - only one Tatler named a few even more good looking. For Gen Y Holly Carpenter is top of the tree for looks. Blaithnaid Treacy too. Anna Daly. Alison Bea. Surely the Gs are in this company. Not G2 (a quasi public figure)
Anna Daly is a washed up auld bag. Who is Alison Bea? Do you mean Aisling Bea…this wan? You are pulling the piss

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You seem overly obsessed with looks. Women have more to offer the world than their beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anna Daly is a washed up auld bag. Who is Alison Bea? Do you mean Aisling Bea…this wan? You are pulling the piss
And the Glenroe child actress who now presents the Lotto. Come on outa that!
Holly Carpenter is/was nice looking alright. Honestly I don't mean to sound like a witch but I wouldn't rate any of the women listed as particularly beautiful, not to mind among the "most beautiful Irish public figures past or present" - some of them, including the Garrihys, are striking. Most of them are attractive.
Aoibhinn is striking in person because of her height and the way she carries herself: she has excellent posture and innate confidence. Her face is less interesting; the squint is more pronounced in person.
Doireann is striking when dressed for an event, hair and makeup done etc. On a normal day to day, you literally wouldn't notice her except for the fact she is so f^%£#@g loud 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the Glenroe child actress who now presents the Lotto. Come on outa that!
Holly Carpenter is/was nice looking alright. Honestly I don't mean to sound like a witch but I wouldn't rate any of the women listed as particularly beautiful, not to mind among the "most beautiful Irish public figures past or present" - some of them, including the Garrihys, are striking. Most of them are attractive.
Aoibhinn is striking in person because of her height and the way she carries herself: she has excellent posture and innate confidence. Her face is less interesting; the squint is more pronounced in person.
Doireann is striking when dressed for an event, hair and makeup done etc. On a normal day to day, you literally wouldn't notice her except for the fact she is so f^%£#@g loud 😅
Lads, my grandmother has more grace than Aoibhin…my grandmother is dead 40+ years…
Doireann has the charm of a sack of spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads, my grandmother has more grace than Aoibhin…my grandmother is dead 40+ years…
Doireann has the charm of a sack of spuds.
I was kind of shocked by how awkward Aoinhin was when she did Dancing with the Staff - I agree with you that she has no grace as a dancer but she stands and walks well (I sound like I'm giving the rundown on a cow at the mart. I'm done now, this is weird!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any chance of moving past rating women on their looks and back to gossiping about the 3Gs their extended family and Barry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Laughing at Ailbhe being recorded walking and she turns around, like does she give him the phone and say here record me walking?! So cringe 🤭🫣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think doireann is a fan of ❄? She’s always out with absolute sesh heads and then is fresh as a daisy next day, maybe I’m just jealous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
12415743, member: 293724"]
Does anyone think doireann is a fan of ❄? She’s always out with absolute sesh heads and then is fresh as a daisy next day, maybe I’m just jealous 😂
[/QUOTE]
If I had to be at work for 6am there's no way I could do that even at weekends. Yes I'm a lot older but even back in the day I couldn't have done it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.