Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ellanofella - are you a relative of the Garrihy or Hehir families?!?!?! Fierce defensive of the ‘talent and natural beauty’ of the G’s 🤣🤣 G3 ‘made for the UK’, ok and I am made to be the pope
`I am not a relative of the Gs and have never met them or even seen them in the flesh. Who are the Hehirs?
I’m not really interested in the parents, we all have them. It’s the sister act that is fascinating.

G1 The Beo Queen
G2 Do we know you?
G3 Living our dream

and I am not a fan girl either. The commercial associations with gambling (Horse racing), alcohol (Centra wine) make me very queasy.
Some of you all hammered me for pointing out that Solpadeine is an opiod and should have never appeared in any context on a ‘fun’ social media post. I’m never mentioning that one again, after today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
`I am not a relative of the Gs and have never met them or even seen them in the flesh. Who are the Hehirs?
I’m not really interested in the parents, we all have them. It’s the sister act that is fascinating.

G1 The Beo Queen
G2 Do we know you?
G3 Living our dream

and I am not a fan girl either. The commercial associations with gambling (Horse racing), alcohol (Centra wine) make me very queasy.
Some of you all hammered me for pointing out that Solpadeine is an opiod and should have never appeared in any context on a ‘fun’ social media post. I’m never mentioning that one again, after today.
Well I suppose its the vigor with which you swoop in to defend them that has people wondering if you're related. You seem in awe of them and are particularly enchanted by G3. You also dubbed her as one of Irelands most beautiful women. I could name about 20 famous Irish women with far superior looks to G3 and endless non famous ones. G3 is stylish I'll concede that, but beautiful? Certainly not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I suppose its the vigor with which you swoop in to defend them that has people wondering if you're related. You seem in awe of them and are particularly enchanted by G3. You also dubbed her as one of Irelands most beautiful women. I could name about 20 famous Irish women with far superior looks to G3 and endless non famous ones. G3 is stylish I'll concede that, but beautiful? Certainly not.
of course it is in the eye of the beholder but name some, of her generation. It’s a short list.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
of course it is in the eye of the beholder but name some, of her generation. It’s a short list.
Roz Purcell, Rosanna Davison, Babette Ryan, Una Healy, Nadine Coyle, Seana Kerslake, Amilia Stewart, Chloe Boucher, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Sarah Greene, Holly Carpenter, Ruth Nega, Vogue Williams, Daniella Moyles, Nadia Forde, Thaila Heffernan, Denise Chaila, Saoirse Ronan, Aimee Connolly, Shauna Doyle, Her own sister Aoibhin.. not a short list at all - beauty maybe be subjective but G3 is not a beauty by any means! I'm sure I could think of more too....

Reactions: 7
This "I can think of a million women prettier than G3" debate is getting fairly tiresome

Reactions: 23

G1 The Beo Queen
G2 Do we know you?
G3 Living our dream

You’re a hoot I’ll give you that 🤣

• Haha
Big fashion event for local boutiques and wellness in Ennis today and Aoibheann is off at Center Parcs. Beo not make the cut? I wonder if the other boutiques aren’t on friendly terms with her?🤔

Reactions: 3
Big fashion event for local boutiques and wellness in Ennis today and Aoibheann is off at Center Parcs. Beo not make the cut? I wonder if the other boutiques aren’t on friendly terms with her?🤔
Sounds interesting, what's the event called?

Reactions: 1
So much for shop local, support local business etc and her not even at hers or there to support the business community. She’s a fraud.

I frequent a business in Ennis quite regularly and the owner cannot stand her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.