Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
If they add Donnacha too I'll cry. I actually really enjoy DWTS but I think having too many radio heads on is ruining it.
Totally off topic but met Donnacha yrs ago. Was on a night out and ended up bumping into the Irish rugby team, long story short ended up on their bus headed to some hotel. A friend of ours got sick shortly after arriving having had one too many Sherry's and Donnacha was the only one to stand in the freezing cold with us after ordering us a taxi and making sure we got off ok. An absolute gent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Clarision

Ah to be honest I'm no fan of these lot but that's just a harmless post! I don't know any Granny who isn't besotted by the grandkids at this time of year. It's nothing I'd be offended by there is far worse. Tbh that chaps constant seeking out media coverage makes me wonder about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This is all so bizarre. Mark was going out with my older sister’s friend, pretty sure they were living together and everything, yet he never posted her on his insta. She has loadsa pics of them together on hers and she’s public if you fancy the snoop. Just mad that these are together a wet week and already all over insta.
Inserts “my older sisters friend” into the insta search bar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I think his roasts come across like hes a bit of a bitter f*cker. Individually some are a bit funny, but collectively, i get the impression he has nothing else to do but sit around criticising others.

Its an ick for me tbh

Edit: LOL the irony of me saying that on tattle, i'll get my coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Specsqueen

Massive hints and so obvious on the radio this morning Dioreann needs a van and storage for the move in the next 2.5 weeks. Waiting for it… collab with a removal company and a storage company. Pay for it like the rest of us ffs. I think it was really unprofessional of the 3 or them on the radio to discuss her urgent need for van and storage. Very staged conversation. Cringe worthy

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'm not Doireann's biggest fan or anything like that but please lay off slagging women's appearance like that, it's the reason people like her go off and get a face full of filler and then everyone says "she ruined herself, she was gorgeous before" 🙈 Totally know I might get slated but come on, why does everyone have to be some Mise Universe lookalike these days
So this is going to be unpopular but my husband who doesn’t know a thing about her said “she looks like Marty Morrissey”. I could see where he was going.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Something about him very smarmy / sneery. The squinty off to side gaze and Rosso Carroll kelly accent are bad enough but the gold chain sends me right over the edge. Immediate fanny closure for me I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

dee_mc

VIP Member
Screaming NO NO STOP STOP over guests so you can't even hear their answer. She's painful. No talent just a super confident loud person!!

Is G2 the only sister who has literally done nothing with her life? And lives off the sisters fame?

I'm not exactly bowled over that G1 was in Fair City and to be fair G3 works.
Sure G1 is flat out with the girl bossing. She was in Fair City and The Fall (for one scene) and she had/has a drama school and she runs/ran the Bullshit Order of Extortion (BEO) afternoons and of course developing all the beo wellness brand products, not to mention knitting the jumpers, collating the meaningful poetry, overseeing the running of the pop-up shops and no doubt working on her plans to take over the world in 2023, all the while managing to fit in modelling a range of costume jewellery and frankly gut-wrenching voiceover work, as well as the all-important shilling of matching outfits modelled by her 7 under 7 or whatever number she has thus far released from her loins.
Busy woman in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Well Tattlers, I was at Beo on Sunday, was gifted the ticket so had no choice but to go. Went with very low expectations and it was just about an ok day. Grainne Seoige was the best part of it. Tara Rafter would put you into a depression. Pat Kane banging on about recycling and they flogging every kind of crap on the day. Eugene made an appearance because G2 wasn't available and G1 was flat out thanking Mom and Dad all day, Momager was in charge of flogging the merch. There was a lady there and it was her 15th Beo, wouldn't you have to be concerned if you were her friend :rolleyes:. The kids were trotted in after it finished and she had the phone out getting a picture of them on the stage before she hardly said hello to them, confirming that everything is for the gram. G3 wasn't as bad as I thought and she's more normal than G1 for sure. Its the last BEO, they've knocked 5 years out of it and now they're moving on to the likes of the event with Fearne Cotton in UL Concert Hall and I suppose if you've filled function rooms for 5 years at between 70 and 100 euro a head, then you'll fill the concert hall. We met people who had bags full of aran jumpers, silk pillowcases and stuff from the other vendors, more money than sense. There were about 250 people there so quite the money spinner not just for Beo but for the hotel also. Anyway, that was my day but no need to worry because there aren't any more of them for ye to get suckered into!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’m not Clare lol - wish I was when I’m her age..sorted.
Accept they are not ‘one of the most beautiful women in all of Ireland‘ but they are of the most beautiful who are also a public figures - past or present. G1 and G3 are in the short list - only one Tatler named a few even more good looking. For Gen Y Holly Carpenter is top of the tree for looks. Blaithnaid Treacy too. Anna Daly. Alison Bea. Surely the Gs are in this company. Not G2 (a quasi public figure)
You seem overly obsessed with looks. Women have more to offer the world than their beauty.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The Garrihys are nothing more that instabums. None of them is particularly talented and they all ride each other’s coattails. If Instagram didn’t exist, neither would the Garrihy sisters.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Who da fuck wrote that. Is that the actual copy ? It's beyond cringe. Did they seriously question her on the fact 'she has no man at 28 and does it bother her'??? I'd be raging for that to be brought up as a topic of conversation in the interview! So Jennifer you have a husband and 2.4 kids so your life is complete.......Doireann how does it feel to be a barren spinster at 28 ? Pulitzer prize winning journalism right there!

• Haha

Eli_99

Oh Christ no, he is a rotter. He looks like one of them lads who drives around on a quad bike in Ibiza with a tank top and fanny pack thinking their 19 and sexy but really they’re 32 and icky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27