Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G2 absolutely nobody cares where that dress is from 🙄 her labour song … would you ever f**k off! I was not so zen either time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she didn’t contact anyone over the weekend while in Cork or comment on the lovely pics in WhatsApp 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not intending to body shame or whatever but where is Ailbhes bump in her Halloween outfit 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
I’m not Clare lol - wish I was when I’m her age..sorted.
Accept they are not ‘one of the most beautiful women in all of Ireland‘ but they are of the most beautiful who are also a public figures - past or present. G1 and G3 are in the short list - only one Tatler named a few even more good looking. For Gen Y Holly Carpenter is top of the tree for looks. Blaithnaid Treacy too. Anna Daly. Alison Bea. Surely the Gs are in this company. Not G2 (a quasi public figure)
I really don't get this narrative. G1 is undeniably attractive in a conventional way. G3 is styled to the max. She looks well, but by no means a natural beauty. None of the ladies mentioned spring to mind when I think of the most beautiful women in Ireland. Anyway, as you were! I felt compelled to comment as I think OP is having a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t look at her. The faking is pure cringe, I don’t know why she’s as popular as she is.
Only a matter of time before these crowd are washed up and spat out by RTE to make way for the next big thing. Very same as those Seoige lickarses.

• Haha
Only a matter of time before these crowd are washed up and spat out by RTE to make way for the next big thing. Very same as those Seoige lickarses.
I got the vibe from her podcast ep with Louis Walsh that she has her eyes on a UK career. Dream on D3, Euge has no sway there, best not get too big for your gifted boots 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I got the vibe from her podcast ep with Louis Walsh that she has her eyes on a UK career. Dream on D3, Euge has no sway there, best not get too big for your gifted boots 😂😂
God is she's thinking that she's deluded. Does she think Louis will help her out or something?

Somehow I don't think there's a market for impersonating z-listers in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
G2 promoting NUK baby bottles, then in her ad she proceeds to go to the till in the Pharmacy with her little basket. AS IF she's going to pay 🤣🤯
She always has a voice on her like she was on a session the night before!!!

Reactions: 4
G2 promoting NUK baby bottles, then in her ad she proceeds to go to the till in the Pharmacy with her little basket. AS IF she's going to pay 🤣🤯
She always has a voice on her like she was on a session the night before!!!
Made out she was breast feeding last time too. Again I don’t care how any one feeds but these freebie queens having their finger in every pie to get all the freebies. Had she not gone for the second baby she wouldn’t even be still mildly relevant livings in daddy’s gaf with Barry or ruuuuuqridhieoriiiiiiii

• Heart
God is she's thinking that she's deluded. Does she think Louis will help her out or something?

Somehow I don't think there's a market for impersonating z-listers in the UK
Well some cynics reckon she's trying to ride on the coat tails of Joanne McNallys 15 mins of fame... remains to be seen, but Louis Walsh and Giovanna Fletcher most recent guests on the podcast. She seems to be upping her ante where she can in terms of moving away from small time punters only us Irish would listen to.

I don't see what she'd have to offer in the UK. They've a huge pool of much younger / more attractive/talented/diverse presenters who can't get a look in with Holly Willoughby monopolizing the market. Even if you look at Laura Britmore she was pimping herself out for over a decade before she started getting decent gigs. D3 would hardly go down the comedic route. She hasn't got the acerbic wit to cut it, I mean she repeatedly cites Bridesmaids as the movie that cracks her up, says it all about her beige sense of humour.

Alas, Daddy's purse strings won't stretch to purchasing her a career across the pond 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.