Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hardly roselawn is it
Blanch? Nooooooo! Now that would be funny. House is a bit ugly looking from the outside and the back.

So G2 lives in one of Claire and Euges properties too. Can any of these Gardashians stand on their own two feet.

Reactions: 3
Crazy how identifiable she has made her address 😳
It's mad! Like, I'm a nobody (obv 😂) but even I wouldn't put an image of my home anywhere online. You'd be freaked anytime you're away for a weekend or on hols. You don't know who's watching you online 🤷🏻‍♀️👀

Reactions: 11
Well can whoever the one who said D3 was one of the ‘most beautiful women in Ireland’ take a look at the Instagram snippet of her in laughs of your life interviewing Louis Walsh - if that’s a beautiful woman I’m pope John Paul reincarnated in phoenix park

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well can whoever the one who said D3 was one of the ‘most beautiful women in Ireland’ take a look at the Instagram snippet of her in laughs of your life interviewing Louis Walsh - if that’s a beautiful woman I’m pope John Paul reincarnated in phoenix park
Was it Clare incognito?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a rather large face. I know that’s a bit mean but she’s so up here own arse she d wreck your head!

Reactions: 7
Wonder how long it’ll be before we start getting the “anyone know any good builders/carpenters/furniture companies” posts?

or maybe RTÉ will just go ahead and give her a special with Bannon.

Wonder how long it’ll be before we start getting the “anyone know any good builders/carpenters/furniture companies” posts?

Either way she’ll be begging. The house is a tip. Needs €250k Reno. That’s €750k for a 3 bed house in an average part of Dublin

Ootion 2. But she will have to work on her day jobs so Autumn 2023?

Reactions: 1
Either way she’ll be begging. The house is a tip. Needs €250k Reno. That’s €750k for a 3 bed house in an average part of Dublin
Mad money isn’t it. I remember househunting before the crash & the prices were insane in Dublin for pretty small houses that needed heaps of work. As much as I wanted to be around family we knew we’d never afford renovations on top of an already high mortgage, so ended up buying 20 mins further out of the city, a house nearly double the size that didn’t need as much work for the same money. I could have stayed near family but I’d literally have been paying for the postcode, like Doireann has just done, it’s madness. I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy now. So many people just haven’t a hope in hell. It’s quite scary.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.